Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

PantsOptional posted:

Tag yourself; I’m Blood Lasagna

Blasagna

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
N O S A L A D A S E N T R E E is on the Smuckles family crest

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

A__________________C H E E S E.
$__________1_____5_____________

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Babysitter Super Sleuth posted:

A__________________C H E E S E.
$__________1_____5_____________

https://twitter.com/Star_Anise_H/status/1082630124900675584

I'm A N C H O V I E S THAT HAVE BEEN SITTING BY A FIRE FOR RAW BEEF

Madtrixr
Nov 27, 2010

Not enough love for STEAK

with unequaled sauce.

Moe_Rahn
Jun 1, 2006

I got a question
why they hatin' on me?
I ain't did nothin' to 'em
but count this money
and put my team on
got my whole clique stunnin'
boy wassup
yeeeeeaaaaaahhhh
Chicken Suave is what Rico becomes when he is put into an exceptionally uncomfortable situation.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Was the food any good? I have a hard time believing that it was good at all.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
They apparently Proved A Coward and left while the waiter was away, leaving $3 for the water.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
That was a good decision. I hate being the guy who sends stuff back or leaves after looking at the menu, but come on.

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:
I have ordered "meat with fungus" at a Chinese place that was the only eatery of any kind I could find open on Christmas Day, so when I say that I would run screaming from that menu, you can understand the gravity of that decision.

The person that produced that, looked it over, thought it was great, and paid someone to print it is clearly VERY far up their own rear end and I want nothing to do with anything they produce.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I bet that place doesn't even have Fiesta Names :mad:

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

our every move is the new tradition
There are definitely days where I think "Achewood" has the same quality as certain elements of Transmetropolitan, where the parody slowly becomes reality and further disassociates the observer from the world around them.

Meat Beat Agent
Aug 5, 2007

felonious assault with a sproinging boner
https://twitter.com/moondotzone/status/1082672519113404418

ManiacClown
May 30, 2002

Gone, gone, O honky man,
And rise the M.C. Etrigan!

PantsOptional posted:

Tag yourself; I’m Blood Lasagna

I am Preserved Gizzards.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
I even washed my butt

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Today is the 13th anniversary of the strip that is the reason I earnestly use the term "Vegulon"

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I was recently described to some kids at a party as “the dude is from circumstances” and I seriously almost teared up.

BitterAvatar
Jun 19, 2004

I do not miss the future

JethroMcB posted:

Today is the 13th anniversary of the strip that is the reason I earnestly use the term "Vegulon"

Also good: Bonkers T. McQuack

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Bust Rodd posted:

I was recently described to some kids at a party as “the dude is from circumstances” and I seriously almost teared up.

I have been using "from circumstances" for awhile now. Almost everyone intuitively gets what it means.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Who What Now posted:

I have been using "from circumstances" for awhile now. Almost everyone intuitively gets what it means.

It's one of those phrases that's so straightforwardly useful and meaningful that you feel like it should predate the internet.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

JethroMcB posted:

pat uncharacteristically patient in that strip

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Countblanc posted:

pat uncharacteristically patient in that strip
pat still has Respect for Mrs. Smuckles from when he was growing up, I assume

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

JethroMcB posted:

Clicked next and accidentally read the whole great outdoor fight. God I love Achewood.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
If this car's a-rocking
Then OBVIOUSLY TWO BARBERS HAVE BROKEN IN
TO COMMIT LEWD ACTS ON EACH OTHER

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Pat's weird obsession with barbers was his best trait.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Johnny Aztec posted:

Pat's weird obsession with barbers was his best trait.

Pat waiting on hold just to say "I DON'T think barbers should make much money" and the host being baffled rules

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Pat waiting on hold just to say "I DON'T think barbers should make much money" and the host being baffled rules

My OLD MAN's a barber, you son of a bitch!

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

LOCK
THEM
UP

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

Wasn't he also a fugitive on the run at the time too? But he still took the time to go on hold just to let the radio host know his thoughts on barbers :xd:

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:
He never stopped being a fugitive, I don't think, he's just friends with Ray so the aura of protection from one's own stupidity extends around him.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Yeah, that Pat broke out of jail with Nice Pete was sort of just dropped at some point.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
Ray has Achewood PD in his pocket, so as long as Pat doesn't leave town, he's safe.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Johnny Aztec posted:

Yeah, that Pat broke out of jail with Nice Pete was sort of just dropped at some point.

That's perfect for Achewood continuity. If it was important for a story it would have come up.

BizarroAzrael
Apr 6, 2006

"That must weigh heavily on your soul. Let me purge it for you."

Sweaty IT Nerd posted:

That's perfect for Achewood continuity. If it was important for a story it would have come up.

It was brought up that he couldn't convince a convict that he'd been to prison despite doing so in the Badass games.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
There's really no explanation for Nice Pete; maybe he's had the death penalty like 17 times but just keeps coming back.

I don't want to know what question he has to answer on the Friendly's menu.

ryonguy
Jun 27, 2013

Halloween Jack posted:

There's really no explanation for Nice Pete; maybe he's had the death penalty like 17 times but just keeps coming back.

I don't want to know what question he has to answer on the Friendly's menu.

"What does the love of a woman feel like?" and Hell just uses it to collect torture ideas.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
Dude is so comfortable with himself the menu is probably like “yeah, whatever, he’s cool, let him through”

ColdPie
Jun 9, 2006

I am deeply embarrassed to admit I had to Google why Todd's answer is wrong.

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
It's okay to be dumb, ColdPie. The world will always need people who buy magazines about car stereos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asimov
Feb 15, 2016

I gathered a few rocks and put them on the scale. Ray's answer seemed pretty low but then again it's a matter of perspective.