Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Alan Smithee posted:

Normally I would say post their pics without context and boomer twitter would call them muslim terrorists but then Trump blamed the muslims in canada for getting shot and this reality is bullshit so gently caress it

trump was asked about some racists vandalizing jewish graves and he answered cryptically "sometimes it's the reverse"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Doctor Spaceman posted:

because it's not about sexual pleasure

even the "successful" members of the manosphere like roosh v don't seem to actually (E: like) sex from the way they talk about it

Yeah that's because roosh is a rapist who wrote books about being a rapist and should be beaten in the street

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Ague Proof posted:

trump was asked about some racists vandalizing jewish graves and he answered cryptically "sometimes it's the reverse"

Didn't he later realize maybe that was too mysterious and just blurted out that actually the jews do it and blame other people? Or was that one of the other 5000 bad things Trump has done in the last like 4 years.

NikkolasKing
Apr 3, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nvi1wJGI7aE

I've seen snippets of this Jesse Peterson guy before but holy poo poo. Does he have an actual mental handicap?

I can't even get mad at him like the usual right wing crazies. He just seems...confused.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Man, it sure is a shame these young men obviously suffered from untreated mental illness and that we'll never really know why they'd be motivated to plan such a thing.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
oh well off to prison

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

I wish "pathetic loser" became the universal perception of terrorists

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

NikkolasKing posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nvi1wJGI7aE

I've seen snippets of this Jesse Peterson guy before but holy poo poo. Does he have an actual mental handicap?

I can't even get mad at him like the usual right wing crazies. He just seems...confused.

He sounds kind of like he had a stroke or something.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
I think he has a soft palette but he's also def has some mental handicap.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

hackbunny posted:

I wish "pathetic loser" became the universal perception of terrorists

It worked so well with Elliott Rodger, we just need to spread that more widely.

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

univbee posted:

It worked so well with Elliott Rodger, we just need to spread that more widely.

It's hard to top the guy and the high quality cringe material he left behind

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

hackbunny posted:

It's hard to top the guy and the high quality cringe material he left behind

Most terrorists are pretty pathetic, you just have to look hard enough.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

univbee posted:

Most terrorists are pretty pathetic, you just have to look hard enough.
Counterpoint: The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very disturbing.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

univbee posted:

Most people are pretty pathetic, you just have to look hard enough.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Counterpoint: The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very disturbing.

This paired nicely with "World of Warcraft is all I have left to live for" and crying because someone else won the lottery when you were supposed to.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

This is true. Deep down, we are all "Dear Richard".

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

univbee posted:

This paired nicely with "World of Warcraft is all I have left to live for" and crying because someone else won the lottery when you were supposed to.

what

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Elliot Rogers was a sad sad man

Edit: manchild rather.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

It’s a sad tale of self ownage. Don’t read

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

From his manifesto

Incidentally, on his "life of extravagance", his father was a producer with some major Hollywood connections and they were pretty drat rich (Elliott had a fancy car and $250 shirts).

univbee has issued a correction as of 20:19 on Jan 23, 2019

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

hackbunny posted:

You have to post the photos of the guys, they're a treat

They're a treat but are they MAGA?

Oh, at least one of them is.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

napoleon planting dynamite

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

I thought this dude came from a pretty well-off family, why did he care so much about winning the lottery?

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Equeen posted:

I thought this dude came from a pretty well-off family, why did he care so much about winning the lottery?

His mother dated George Lucas for a bit before she ultimately married someone else and gave birth to Elliott, and he resented her for it because of how much richer he would have been.

He felt he was one financial tier away from women throwing themselves at him, but ultimately he just gave notch-like douche chills to everyone around him, because decent-looking people with nice cars and clothes in Santa Barbara with producer fathers generally do fine on the dating scene.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

The lottery poo poo is one of the more pathetic but least harmful woo woo poo poo he believed. It’s the stuff about him going to the hunger games premiere and internalizing all his Chad vs incel poo poo. And throwing a bottle of Starbucks at a couple because they gently caress. And trying to atlas an Asian dude at a party because he was talking to a white girl (unlike him who is only half Asian but half the blood of English Kings)

Yeah. I told you. But you asked

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

And then he made a manifesto for virgins of the world to unite. In the beemer his parents bought.

And some of them answered the call

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

Equeen posted:

*extremely Rick James voice*

entitlement is a helluva drug

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
It's cool how he never saw a connection between being a poopsock WOW nerd and not being able to tear it up on the Hollywood teen dating scene

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

Alan Smithee posted:

The lottery poo poo is one of the more pathetic but least harmful woo woo poo poo he believed. It’s the stuff about him going to the hunger games premiere and internalizing all his Chad vs incel poo poo. And throwing a bottle of Starbucks at a couple because they gently caress. And trying to atlas an Asian dude at a party because he was talking to a white girl (unlike him who is only half Asian but half the blood of English Kings)

His ear against the wall, listening to his sister gently caress her boyfriend in her room, while seething, seeeething with jealousy

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Dude was severely broken. And like many killers amassed admirers post hoc

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

whoa

yea

that is a seriously broken individual

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Also saw his little brother or half brother(?) as a chad rival. His step mom was like “yeah he’ll probably lose his virginity real young lol” and he was like “gently caress I love my bro but I need to kill him to stave off the indignity”

Pathos
Sep 8, 2000

that YouTube girl who made video after video (this was like a year or two ago) talking about how she was married to Elliot and they were destined to be together was really the strangest part of the whole thing for me. the internet is so loving stupid.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Pathos posted:

that YouTube girl who made video after video (this was like a year or two ago) talking about how she was married to Elliot and they were destined to be together was really the strangest part of the whole thing for me. the internet is so loving stupid.

She was probably below his standards anyway.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2019/01/23/covington-catholic-high-school-gay/

lol they wouldn't even let their loving valedictorian speak because he was gay. What a god awful school.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Pathos posted:

gently caress

And I thought I had seen all the pieces of this lovely puzzle

Pathos
Sep 8, 2000

Alan Smithee posted:

gently caress

And I thought I had seen all the pieces of this lovely puzzle

yeah, here the link I managed to dig up:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpGoqUcII0OcL4TY7j8LZQA/videos

it’s really loving surreal.

Morphix
May 21, 2003

by Reene

Pathos posted:

yeah, here the link I managed to dig up:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpGoqUcII0OcL4TY7j8LZQA/videos

it’s really loving surreal.

drat, shes a dime piece

and she's still posting videos as of 3 months ago. cool, cool stuff. mental health in this country is good stuff.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

SunAndSpring posted:

lol they wouldn't even let their loving valedictorian speak because he was gay. What a god awful school.

Sure, let's go ahead and let Trump and the media put this school up on a national pedestal so when the backlash wave of stuff like this comes out, it will be in front of an audience of hundreds of millions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 23 days!)

SunAndSpring posted:

I can't believe they didn't just expel him.