Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twenty Four

hamjobs posted:

I got Thirsty Cougar

Truth in advertising

lol (sorry)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaded Burnout

Twenty Four posted:

lol (sorry)

Grimwit

Those eyes! That hair! You're like a movie star! I must take your picture!
Robust Snake here.
Just another clone of Big Boss, but, like, for accounting.

Bluedeanie

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

free aoudad reporting for duty. boss, send me on a mission!

*rank d, was fultoned on accident, will never be sent on a mission*

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

alnilam posted:

Note from the editor of the Journal of Physical Chemistry:

For the last time, Prof. Schrödinger, despite your good standing with our publication, we will not publish a photographic slide of your penis or "hogge." Your claim of scientific merit has been rejected in peer review.

lol

e: ahahahaha big thanks for the av!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

vanisher posted:

What if we had like a "chill counter" for posts that instead of giving out numbers had like cool chill phrases it would give out for your profile. Or better yet, a chill random word generator that randomly assigns you a byob alias. Maybe like, random adjective then random animal name.

wild hog (resonant ermine is good too)

Goons Are Gifts

hey hogge I like your av! it's a really nice one

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Goons Are Great posted:

hey hogge I like your av! it's a really nice one

thanks! i like it too

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Hogge Wild posted:

thanks! i like it too

Heh.

Hehehe.

Hehehahahhehe.

HAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAH

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

alnilam

Splatmaster posted:

Heh.

Hehehe.

Hehehahahhehe.

HAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAH

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
It's BRILLIANT is what it is.

I hope it saves you at least 3 out of every 4 attempts at a 6'er

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Splatmaster posted:

It's BRILLIANT is what it is.

I hope it saves you at least 3 out of every 4 attempts at a 6'er

haha, we shall see

https://i.imgur.com/aWtL29C.mp4

Manifisto

Manifisto posted:

klein bottle globe, put it in a jail cell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsOQuxCalVo

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

:eyepop:

alnilam

:popeye:

Goons Are Gifts

Goons Are Gifts

Hello byob I'm GAG and I wanted to tell you about this very emotional wednesday in a separate thread but I was too scared of making one so I want to tell you here why it turned out good to be happy instead of angry and sad and scared.

I got up today and read my emails in bed and saw that I got rejected at the job I was hoping to get for the last month because they said they rather take someone that lives closer by so they can call them to work at any time and don't have to wait 20 minutes for me to get there, which made me a bit angry.

Then I read that a friend of mine who got robbed and stabbed two weeks ago got a bad infection and doctors said they were not sure how this may turn out for him which made me very angry and concerned.

Then I asked someone I was sexually interested in to go out with me again and I got rejected by having the door slammed which made me sad.

Then I wanted to go buy groceries and some weird stranger yelled at me why I was taking so long to decide which cheese I wanted and that he hates people like me and that he thinks that I'm lonely and ugly which made me confused and a bit sad.

I then got home and was sad and angry about how unchill this wednesday was going and I hit up childish gambino which I usually don't even hear a lot and just stared at the screen not thinking anything for ten minutes but then I felt like I should get moving a bit so I started to dance for no reason and without any thinking and just did that for like an hour with various music coming up, until I had to lay down because I was exhausted and I just stared at the ceiling just having emotions flowing through me and that was actually quite okay.

After half an hour of lying on the floor I got up and felt so much better because I knew that it was not a good day originally but instead of being mad and sad about it, I just let those feelings fly with me with some music and then made room for being chill and feel alright which I still do now.

Whenever you're sad and mad and angry and its wednesday again just give yourself time and room and move without thinking about all the bad things this world can have and your body will bring you back to knowing that it's not all bad and you can be happy at any time and then even post about it, hoping that others can maybe improve their day a tiny bit as well.

glowing-fish

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
Legal Hare here.

I can imagine arguing with the coyote that while it may not appear to be my den, it is in the practicable radius of its entrance, and therefore, it is quite clear, that I can not be caught.

Jaded Burnout

Goons Are Great posted:

Hello byob I'm GAG and I wanted to tell you about this very emotional wednesday in a separate thread but I was too scared of making one so I want to tell you here why it turned out good to be happy instead of angry and sad and scared.

Never be afraid to :justpost: but I understand why you may have been.

Goons Are Great posted:

I got up today and read my emails in bed and saw that I got rejected at the job I was hoping to get for the last month because they said they rather take someone that lives closer by so they can call them to work at any time and don't have to wait 20 minutes for me to get there, which made me a bit angry.

Aw that sucks but it kinda sounds like they would've been poo poo to work for.

Goons Are Great posted:

Then I read that a friend of mine who got robbed and stabbed two weeks ago got a bad infection and doctors said they were not sure how this may turn out for him which made me very angry and concerned.

Oh no :(

Goons Are Great posted:

Then I asked someone I was sexually interested in to go out with me again and I got rejected by having the door slammed which made me sad.

Ouch that is unfortunate. Was the door slam at least warranted?

Goons Are Great posted:

Then I wanted to go buy groceries and some weird stranger yelled at me why I was taking so long to decide which cheese I wanted and that he hates people like me and that he thinks that I'm lonely and ugly which made me confused and a bit sad.

fuk dat guy

Goons Are Great posted:

I then got home and was sad and angry about how unchill this wednesday was going and I hit up childish gambino which I usually don't even hear a lot and just stared at the screen not thinking anything for ten minutes but then I felt like I should get moving a bit so I started to dance for no reason and without any thinking and just did that for like an hour with various music coming up, until I had to lay down because I was exhausted and I just stared at the ceiling just having emotions flowing through me and that was actually quite okay.

After half an hour of lying on the floor I got up and felt so much better because I knew that it was not a good day originally but instead of being mad and sad about it, I just let those feelings fly with me with some music and then made room for being chill and feel alright which I still do now.

aw nice, dude

Goons Are Great posted:

Whenever you're sad and mad and angry and its wednesday again just give yourself time and room and move without thinking about all the bad things this world can have and your body will bring you back to knowing that it's not all bad and you can be happy at any time and then even post about it, hoping that others can maybe improve their day a tiny bit as well.

yay :glomp:

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Jumbled Gemsbok. A gemsbok is an antelope with huge horns. They look awesome. The jumbled part is because their name looks like an unsolved jumble. GB Smoke, kgb moes. Bg moe ks. Like a big moe kiss.

Manifisto

woosh that is a lot of stuff to process all in one day, it always amazes me how things that are in and of themselves not necessarily too too bad can add up when they come at the same time. although even taken individually that is some pretty heavy stuff.

jaded burnout said some good stuff. as to the door slam, that can't possibly feel good but if there is an upside it is that they at least have been honest. someone who isn't interested but doesn't have the heart/courage to tell you how they feel can lead, perhaps unintentionally, to even worse letdowns.

anyway good on you for rolling with the punches and we're glad you're posting with us in the yob.

ty nesamdoom!

DaChurl

I'm not familiar with the type of thing I'm seeing.
Happy Wednesday, Yobbers.
I've been thinking about getting Five Guys for lunch all day, but when I got here I learned their system is down and they have no clue how long it will take to fix. Instead of getting frustrated, I just said "That's ok, I don't have to be anywhere for a while." Got to chill with a complimentary drink (half cherry coke, half diet coke, I highly recommend it) and mess around on my phone until they decided I could just pay cash and get my change out of the tip jar. So now I'm full of delicious burger, I've got another 45 minutes of freedom before my next appointment and return to work and I got to make a stressful situation much chiller for some very nice food service employees.
Figured such a pleasant experience was a good reason to stop lurking and share the good vibes with y'all.
Stay warm and enjoy your lunch breaks.

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Manifisto posted:

woosh that is a lot of stuff to process all in one day, it always amazes me how things that are in and of themselves not necessarily too too bad can add up when they come at the same time. although even taken individually that is some pretty heavy stuff.

jaded burnout said some good stuff. as to the door slam, that can't possibly feel good but if there is an upside it is that they at least have been honest. someone who isn't interested but doesn't have the heart/courage to tell you how they feel can lead, perhaps unintentionally, to even worse letdowns.

anyway good on you for rolling with the punches and we're glad you're posting with us in the yob.

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

DaChurl posted:

Happy Wednesday, Yobbers.
I've been thinking about getting Five Guys for lunch all day, but when I got here I learned their system is down and they have no clue how long it will take to fix. Instead of getting frustrated, I just said "That's ok, I don't have to be anywhere for a while." Got to chill with a complimentary drink (half cherry coke, half diet coke, I highly recommend it) and mess around on my phone until they decided I could just pay cash and get my change out of the tip jar. So now I'm full of delicious burger, I've got another 45 minutes of freedom before my next appointment and return to work and I got to make a stressful situation much chiller for some very nice food service employees.
Figured such a pleasant experience was a good reason to stop lurking and share the good vibes with y'all.
Stay warm and enjoy your lunch breaks.

Hi and welcome!

Do you have any pets and have you done any interesting crimes?

Goons Are Gifts

thank you yobbers you're proving that this is an island of chill indeed :glomp:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I :love: BYOB :)

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
It took the Universe 14.5 or so billion years to come up with a world far enough from it's star to not burn up and far enough enough away to not freeze, with enough water for the building blocks of life to swirl around in and form the early organisms that would evolve and perfect themselves to become your ancestors, who would come and go to eventually bring YOU about.

And now you're here!

After you are gone, the Universe will plod on for another 30 or so billion years, until eventually the Universe itself burns out, it's last gasp of heat energy dissipating into the eternal coldness of a dead eternity.

You're here for just the briefest blink, not even a blink- and then you're gone.

Make the best of it, 'Yobbers!

DaChurl

Hogge Wild posted:

Hi and welcome!

Got two dogs but no rap sheet. I am married to Jolo. Should I have mentioned that before?

Also, GAG I feel you, man. Kudos for pulling yourself out of that bad mood. I know it's tough; glad you got to dance it out.

FluffieDuckie

Hogge Wild posted:

Hi and welcome!

LOVE the new av hon

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

DaChurl posted:

Got two dogs but no rap sheet. I am married to Jolo. Should I have mentioned that before?

Also, GAG I feel you, man. Kudos for pulling yourself out of that bad mood. I know it's tough; glad you got to dance it out.

:wave::wave::wave:

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

DaChurl posted:

pls post the dogs

FluffieDuckie posted:

LOVE the new av hon

same, many thanks to the mystery patron

alnilam

DaChurl posted:

:eyepop: you tied down the magnut man

Goons Are Gifts

Thank you, it's always so much nicer to be happy than not being happy, even if it's not always the simplest approach to a day.

I hope that everyone here also has a great and happy Wednesday!

Jolo

Hogge Wild posted:

pls post the dogs

same, many thanks to the mystery patron

*sneaks a cake into your jail cell with this picture hidden inside*

MockingQuantum

it's official, byob. the wife and I will be bringing home our third dog on Saturday

:stonklol:

(but really it's very exciting)

thank you luvcow for the sig

Jolo

alnilam posted:

:eyepop: you tied down the magnut man

She navigated my stage successfully but I still think that using a weapon that I am specifically weak against is not very fair. :colbert:

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

DaChurl

Jolo posted:

*sneaks a cake into your jail cell with this picture hidden inside*

Wait, there was a picture in that cake?

Oops. I thought the middle had a weird texture.

Jolo posted:

She navigated my stage successfully but I still think that using a weapon that I am specifically weak against is not very fair. :colbert:

The weapon you were thinking of when you wrote this was "dat rear end", wasn't it?

Goons Are Gifts

Jaded Burnout posted:

Aw that sucks but it kinda sounds like they would've been poo poo to work for.

I thought so, too, when I heard that pseudo reasoning, but just until a few minutes ago I had a really nice 30 minute drink and talk with the guy who denied me, as I (for real!) just met him in my bar randomly.
He said that he and his two bosses were both really sorry and that it was the boss' wife who's also co-owner of the company that decided against me. And that reason with distance merely was a thing because they had to decide between me and a lady that literally lives next door and they loved us both, so they had to decide by vote with the wife's vote breaking the tie due to the next door thingy.

I mean, I don't care if that's just a made up story, as he sat down with me in his free time after meeting me randomly and talked to me and shared a drink, too. I believe him and am also super cool now that I heard the full story, so that I now can go back on looking for a job

Another reason that it was a good decision to become happy instead of angry today!

Jaded Burnout

Well that's not too bad then.

In other news I've been a good bean and spent the last hour changing old passwords on websites. Security!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jolo

Jaded Burnout posted:

Well that's not too bad then.

In other news I've been a good bean and spent the last hour changing old passwords on websites. Security!

just stick a 1 on the end of the old one and call it updated

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~