Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Careful Drums
Oct 30, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

shovelbum posted:

So is the TSA just so comically useless we don't hate them for being an army of pseudocops

ICE is a higher priority target

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

This is what fascinates me most in existence: the peculiar necessity of imagining what is, in fact, real.

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

This is what I thought but apparently it's not that this time?

I'm sure that the US backed opposition candidate trying to overthrow the elected government will work out great this time!

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

legalize waifu pillow marriage

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

what a perfect indictment of capitalism that the people who completely and utterly failed as bad as one could possibly fail in an election are still getting hired

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

Just go to the office and actively not work. That's a form of striking too.

mindlessly scrolling through the trump thread trying not to fall asleep at my desk is how i spend at least 3 hours every weekday

Serf
May 5, 2011

shovelbum posted:

So is the TSA just so comically useless we don't hate them for being an army of pseudocops

do they even get guns?

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

reignofevil posted:

Skulls never go out of fashion they just become more valuable invest wisely invest in skulls

I've had one since the day I was born and never once regretted hanging on to it

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1088139073942929414

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Flavius Aetass posted:

mindlessly scrolling through the trump thread trying not to fall asleep at my desk is how i spend at least 3 hours every weekday

same lol

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

Mordiceius posted:

I motion the floor to recognize that Hatsune Miku is real and strong and all of our friends.

seeing how it was always inevitable that us politics would get even more stupid in *some* way this seems like a good option

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself
Go into work, log in to SA, and stop doing any productive work. Just like every day.

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

ShutteredIn posted:

https://www.lamag.com/citythinkblog/lily-adams-kamala-harris/

LA Mag put out a puff piece about Lily Adams and lmao they seemed to have glossed over some stuff here

why the gently caress would any hillary 2016 staffer actively put that on their resume

is self owning that much in fashion now

*they all immediately get highly paid jobs*

ah it appears it is me, who is owned

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Build a crime and wall will fall!

Wait hold on I think I hosed that up

ashpanash
Apr 9, 2008

I can see when you are lying.

HEY ALL YA'LL THE ORB SEES ALL

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

shovelbum posted:

i dont hate the player i hate the game & i assume most would agree with that? the TSA is literally useless except that it employs people.

and the people who put the game into motion

also i hate whoever loving decided that we're gonna start including, under the auspices of the security state, various fuckin tech-lord startups for ~~~~faster screening~~~~ and ~~~priority~~~~ nad FUCKCK

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Xelkelvos posted:

The DoD is big enough that they might have the qualified people (but be unfamiliar with the actual systems), however, they definitely don't have enough people to actually do all of the work.

thats when they start calling up reservists and natl guard based on their private sector job skills, i guess

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Epic High Five posted:

if the chief whose prayer service for vietnam veterans was interrupted by kids chanting white supremacist slogans at him wanted equal time in the media's discussions that are creating the popular narrative of the event, he should've spent his millions of dollars to hire a PR firm that is buddy buddy with a bunch of CNN anchors like the kid's parents did

it's like people aren't even trying anymore smdh

Literally what this new vichy gently caress NPR show guy said, now he's letting an ALEC spokesman, in studio, debate some crazy hippie who is calling in while they eat potato chips or something

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Mordiceius posted:

I motion the floor to recognize that Hatsune Miku is real and strong and all of our friends.

when im president all sports games will begin with miku singing the national anthem

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

TSA is theater, ICE is the SS

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

campfire posted:

lmfao

meanwhile in Roman Catholic Europe

@dasharez0ne

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Build a crime and wall will fall!

Wait hold on I think I hosed that up

nah you got it right

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

cant wait for war with venezuela that should be fun

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

lorn Wayne posted:

why the gently caress would any hillary 2016 staffer actively put that on their resume

is self owning that much in fashion now

*they all immediately get highly paid jobs*

ah it appears it is me, who is owned

Her mom is Cecile Richards. She could walk into a nepotism hire at any centrist campaign or think-tank.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Whoa, that's crazy the pope? I'll bet all the catholics in the world are coming out against the wall now.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
TSA is bad because they love to abuse trans people and purposely target them "o wow u have an anomaly at your boobs/genitals But IT SAYS YOU ARE MALE?? HOW MANY BOMBS ARE YOU HIDING COME WITH ME". and also they love stripsearching brown indian or pakistani people and stuff

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

shovelbum posted:

They have a miserable job but that doesn't change the fact that enough of them are power tripping pricks to earn their stigma

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

juche avocado posted:

i dont hate the player i hate the game & i assume most would agree with that?

and the people who put the game into motion

also i hate whoever loving decided that we're gonna start including, under the auspices of the security state, various fuckin tech-lord startups for ~~~~faster screening~~~~ and ~~~priority~~~~ nad FUCKCK

Yeah it's not exactly a career as a murdering cop u kno

Those loving extra line apps are the devil

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Careful Drums posted:

ICE is a higher priority target

ICE goes after crooked banks and international financial fraud like Russia, HSBC, and Deutechs bank and got the largest penalty against a bank ever. So if you really want to make the super rich, capitalists, and banks happy crippling ICE is the best place to start. Even more so than the IRS.

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
this is notgood

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide
kinda selfish the TSA could end this shutdown next week by everyone no-showing but these fools keep coming into work for free

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

TSA is theater, ICE is the SS

ya

Seath
Jan 17, 2019

by FactsAreUseless
Kamala wants to lock Cardi up

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Gripweed posted:

I've been telling you guys. As we get more young, online, lefty people get in office, it's going to become inevitable that we're gonna get anime fans in congress.

SonicFox is going to run on a platform of furry tolerance, normie overthrow, and government mandated wrist exercises

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Xaris posted:

TSA is bad because they love to abuse trans people and purposely target them "o wow u have an anomaly at your boobs/genitals But IT SAYS YOU ARE MALE?? HOW MANY BOMBS ARE YOU HIDING COME WITH ME". and also they love stripsearching brown indian or pakistani people and stuff

Yeah this is why I'm kinda surprised they get the "it's a living!" pass seemingly idk I'm conflicted

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

MysteriousStranger posted:

ICE goes after crooked banks and international financial fraud like Russia, HSBC, and Deutechs bank and got the largest penalty against a bank ever. So if you really want to make the super rich, capitalists, and banks happy crippling ICE is the best place to start. Even more so than the IRS.

lol yeah they seem really frightened of ICE

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

703 posted:

kinda selfish the TSA could end this shutdown next week by everyone no-showing but these fools keep coming into work for free

Shits barely even a real fed job, it's closer than being a mall cop they need to get it together imo

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Waiting for Trump to hate on the pope with the Catholic chud kids standing behind him.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Buck Wildman posted:

They have a miserable job but that doesn't change the fact that enough of them are power tripping pricks to earn their stigma

yeah it's pretty much this. theres nothing mandating that they target brown and trans people as much as they do, but they do it anyways bc they're power tripping assholes.

if ur a 40-50 year old white business male or w/e they won't even give you a second glance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Agean90 posted:

Shits barely even a real fed job, it's closer than being a mall cop they need to get it together imo

Their pay is comically low for a Fed job lmao