Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
https://twitter.com/jbillinson/status/1088173467491618816?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

I'm struggling to find a pun that involves chupacabra

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Milo and POTUS posted:

I'm struggling to find a pun that involves chupacabra

The Goat Zucker?

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Those joke posts about Zucklefuck deciding to steal a farmer's life and family, and burying him alive aren't looking like jokes anymore.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

LingcodKilla posted:

I cc a cutie tiny pocket pistol everywhere i legally can because it looks like my hog is huge.

DoktorLoken posted:

I mean it's obviously some sort of AK variant.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Handsome Ralph posted:

But they had bikes! /s

They ran over her foot!!

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Um wrong link

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

DoktorLoken posted:

Um wrong link

I know, my brain just read it that way at first time because I glanced over the door cam post.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

pantslesswithwolves posted:

The Goat Zucker?

God drat it. It was right there

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

pantslesswithwolves posted:

The Goat Zucker?

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler

aphid_licker posted:

It's gotta be possible to remove him if it's lawful? Secret Service is not there to protect him from lawful acts.

That’s the impression I got from my former USSS acquaintance. They’re there to keep him from being harmed, not be his personal army.

OTOH if he's somehow replaced them all with chuds then it wouldn't be the first time LEO's ignored the law.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I think we all know what timeline we're in.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

I think more than one person took my "I'm just not gonna vote" post seriously.

I'm going to vote against Trump regardless of who the democratic candidate is at this point, be it Kamala Harris or Jack's Stroked Foreskin. My point was a vote that isn't for a democrat might as well be for Trump, so if I'm not going to vote democrat I might as well not vote. Typically that's not a standpoint I go by, but Trump is bad enough for me to reconsider.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
My nuclear hot take is that you have a moral obligation to vote for the democrat in 2020.

Richard Bong
Dec 11, 2008

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

My nuclear hot take is that you have a moral obligation to vote for the democrat in 2020.

Vote dem in the elections but be vicious as gently caress in the primaries. Then after the elections are done with go back to rooting out the centrist turds.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Richard Bong posted:

Vote dem in the elections but be vicious as gently caress in the primaries. Then after the elections are done with go back to rooting out the centrist turds.

:agreed:

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

Richard Bong posted:

:same:

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Richard Bong posted:

This is how the tea party types and maga horde took over the GOP, bloodbath in the primaries and everyone comes home in the general.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Richard Bong posted:

:hmmyes:

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I live in IL and this state is in every way already going to the dem candidate so suck my dick from the back, I ain't voting for any of these centrist fucks the corporate lobby/Clintonite wing are trying to foist on us

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Stravag posted:

Strangely enough i only carry when i go to absolute shitholes like the hicktowns 30 miles from asheville and myrtle beach because there are northern plates on the work car. Charlotte and raleigh are fine. Fayettenam depends on how i feel that day. My buddy's roommate refuses to deal with his depression because hes afraid theyll say he's invalid to cc and he has massive hopes of "good guy with a gunning".

Jesus. I'm not disputing that the Conway/Marion/Dillon region is the absolute rear end in a top hat of South Carolina but they're still a hell of a lot safer than Fayetteville or Lumberton

Lumberton is the shittiest place I've ever been in the US and I say that as someone with lots of family in WV and NJ

shame on an IGA fucked around with this message at 00:52 on Jan 24, 2019

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Richard Bong posted:

:hai:

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Richard Bong posted:

This is my plan. I'm going to pay more attention to these primaries than probably anything ever in my life.

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one

Richard Bong posted:

I was going to go all "ah, but!" but you literally meant what I was going to say and not the opposite. Smash them all.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Professor Bling posted:

I live in IL and this state is in every way already going to the dem candidate so suck my dick from the back, I ain't voting for any of these centrist fucks the corporate lobby/Clintonite wing are trying to foist on us

Move out to the cornfields and tell me those people vote democrat.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!

Richard Bong posted:

This.

And even after the election is over, regardless of what happens, I'm still gonna push like hell for candidates I want to vote for.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Richard Bong posted:

This is exactly what I do. Also I only give my couple dollar level political donations to progressive candidates. Most of them lost, but I gave AOC a few bucks in the primary way before she was well known. Probably the best few dollars I spent all year.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Professor Bling posted:

Yo, living in LA is great about this. I get like 3 democrats to vote between in 20 different offices. Then I get the bonus of bootin out Judges from the Schwarzenegger era.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

As a downside in areas with safe party rule (dems in cities, republicans in bumblefuck/suburbs) the primary is essentially the general election. Like the Chicago Mayoral election is coming up and the primary is the only election that actually matters there. This is where ranked choice or instant runoff voting could make a big difference.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
This wasn't really worth posting when I only saw the front side. Now it's worth posting.

https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/1088207366187823106

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

I love the pacifiers

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this

facialimpediment posted:

This wasn't really worth posting when I only saw the front side. Now it's worth posting.

These are the guys that are supposed to take a bullet for him, and that's the state of their morale.

What do you bet he's treating them like absolute poo poo whenever he looks up from his phone or TV too.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

facialimpediment posted:

Is this... a good challenge coin? :confused:

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
not paying the praetorian guard has always worked out well historically

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
The people in the comments losing their minds thinking the secret service authorized these and the government paid to mint them is great.

This guy has a fantastic point though.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

The Marylin Monroe poo poo always comes up every time Donnie does something especially bad. Apparently we're not allowed to hold ourselves to a higher standard 60 years later.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002

Casimir Radon posted:

The Marylin Monroe poo poo always comes up every time Donnie does something especially bad. Apparently we're not allowed to hold ourselves to a higher standard 60 years later.

It was a joke post about the secret service itself funding the coin at the government's expense to troll the idiots on Twitter. Comparing the Marilyn shenanigans to coin minting to elicit laughs.

I've also never heard the Marilyn thing in relation to Donnie before.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

https://twitter.com/Newsweek/status/1088258844269178880?s=20

:discourse:

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

quote:

Venezuela: I Am America, (And So Can Coup)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I doubt it