Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
My cousin was a 50 year old man when he was 8 and was super interested in politics and all for Obama getting elected (despite his father voting McCain). Then he became a Republican who loved capitalism by the end of high school and pursued a political science degree in college, then after 2 semesters (and TRUMP) he suddenly decided politics was too dirty and decided he wanted to become a Catholic priest. (LOL)

Seemed appropriate for the self-own thread. Zealots make the best converts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
https://mobile.twitter.com/freedom_moates?lang=en

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

:yeshaha:

Tormented
Jan 22, 2004

"And the goat shall bear upon itself all their iniquities unto a solitary place..."

Already suspended.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Tormented posted:

Already suspended.

That's why I linked it! :woop:

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

I heard he said he was suicidally depressed or something, but I never saw the tweet

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I’m losing sleep over the garbagedick pedo-apologist White supremacist guy feeling blue.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

why do neither of these peoples faces look real

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

TulliusCicero posted:

I heard he said he was suicidally depressed or something, but I never saw the tweet

Really? I highly doubt that. He posts all day long about how great he is and how wonderful his life is, he'd never give that satisfaction to libs. And he's posting on facebook nonstop right now, nothing about depression.

Martout
Aug 8, 2007

None so deprived

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

Really? I highly doubt that. He posts all day long about how great he is and how wonderful his life is, he'd never give that satisfaction to libs. And he's posting on facebook nonstop right now, nothing about depression.

depression with bouts of mania are a thing you know

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
yeah no one in the history of social media has ever lied about how they’re doing or attempted to appear better off than they were.

also posting “constantly” on Facebook is a cry for help

edit:

I just looked this up because I’d never heard the expression before and UrbanDic is ON IT.

(yes I’m charging my phone you dweeb)

Bust Rodd has issued a correction as of 19:14 on Jan 23, 2019

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Yes I'm aware that manic depression is a thing. I'm saying the triple-chinned chud would never admit to it publicly under any circumstance.

And by "posting non-stop on Facebook" I meant "endlessly spamming his lovely website like he always does".

He probably got banned from Twitter for being a creep and I wondered what tweet did it

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
There's almost a perfect relationship between the amount someone goes on and on about how great their life is and how lovely their life actually is.

Same thing with people who unpromptedly discuss how great and strong their marriage is (you can pretty much start the countdown to the divorce filing at that point).

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Bust Rodd posted:

I’m losing sleep over the garbagedick pedo-apologist White supremacist guy feeling blue.

Lol gently caress that

Dude is right wing grifter pedophile; gently caress em

I was just wondering if he was pulling a Loomer where he is just whining for attention (from underage girls)

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I just realized you could probably nigerian prince her really easy by claiming to be a rich jewish girl in lebanon or something who needs a deposit to flee to Israel where she will inherit a billion dollars and be free of muslims trying to ransom her

No because she doesn’t have female friends. They are full of drama

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

What did it say. I hope he got me tood

Again

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

if I looking for loomer
her name laura green loomer

@jack took my loomer

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Alan Smithee posted:

No because she doesn’t have female friends. They are full of drama

“hello I am rich Jewish Prince in Lebanon looking for girl with High Ashkenazi IQ and nice tits...”

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

As much as she goes on about Israel she only seems to chase goys who want to hate gently caress her

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

Alan Smithee posted:

As much as she goes on about Israel she only seems to chase goys who want to hate gently caress her
Except they don't. :mmmhmm:

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Alan Smithee posted:

What did it say. I hope he got me tood

Again

I didn't link to a specific tweet. I linked to his account to show it was banned. I have no clue why he was banned though.

He was a verified Twitter account with several hundred thousand followers so it must have been pretty bad

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Sliding in those minor dms again I’ll bet

Naw jack would still consider him an important contributor to the conversation

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Odd how similar the handwriting is

Quote-Unquote has issued a correction as of 21:11 on Jan 23, 2019

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Even chuds don't know Laura Loomer.

I was stuck having to listen to rush and some other radio chud (erick erickson?) and both assumed she was some crazy left-winger when she had her public outburst.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

All millennials are probably libtards to whip cracking boomers though. Honestly a young Chud grifter taking their place would be a bigger existential crisis

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

Alan Smithee posted:

All millennials are probably libtards to whip cracking boomers though. Honestly a young Chud grifter taking their place would be a bigger existential crisis

old chud, look at my life

I'm a lot like you

I need scapegoats to blame

my whole life through

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Who What Now posted:

Wristwatches are desperate because cellphones made them obsolete a decade ago and they're only now realizing it.

I started wearing a wristwatch again a few years ago because modern phones are huge and fragile and it takes a lot more time to dig one out, flip the cover open, and push a button than it takes to look at your wrist.

I mean I didn't buy a new watch or anything since the one I got in 199something still works fine.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Egbert Souse posted:

when she had her public outburst.

you're going to have to be more specific here

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

still mourning our loss of harvey weinstein, Rich Hollywood Liberal

I knew this was a joke but I still checked. You can't have everything, I guess.

1) why would someone write her a handwritten letter? Why wouldn't it be an e-mail?
2) when the hell has she given out an address where you can send physical mail to? The letter is folded in the way you'd fold a paper you sent in the mail.
3) It's amazing that this 12 year old is exactly as concerned with Laura getting a paying gig as Laura herself is

I guess you just aren't keeping up with what kids like now. Pretty much all the middle school kids talk about these days are their favorite media pundits and contacting people with handwritten letters that they have to mail.

I guess you just can appreciate how traumatic is it to have a rich dad and then have people actually try and hold you responsible for your actions. These boys are on track to be the Brock Turners of tomorrow. Can you imagine how it would have disrupted his life if he didn't get to continue swimming good?

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

I didn't link to a specific tweet. I linked to his account to show it was banned. I have no clue why he was banned though.

He was a verified Twitter account with several hundred thousand followers so it must have been pretty bad

Whose was it?

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Mr Interweb posted:

Whose was it?

https://heavy.com/news/2018/12/michael-moates/

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Heavy dot com, indeed

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

CPL593H posted:

I knew this was a joke but I still checked. You can't have everything, I guess.

Pretty sure Eric Garland went with the theory that Harvey Weinstein got me2d to humiliate the Democratic Party for a week before the inevitable
https://twitter.com/dril/status/660644922744262656

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Jerry Cotton posted:

I started wearing a wristwatch again a few years ago because modern phones are huge and fragile and it takes a lot more time to dig one out, flip the cover open, and push a button than it takes to look at your wrist.

I mean I didn't buy a new watch or anything since the one I got in 199something still works fine.

Lol if you don't have a solid Soviet timepiece on your wrist

Ghostship
Jan 26, 2006

Marxist-Jezzinist posted:

You got me to check Etsy for Soviet watches and drat there's some really cool ones.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Marxist-Jezzinist posted:

A friend of mine from Belarus swears by Vostok.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Ghostship posted:

You got me to check Etsy for Soviet watches and drat there's some really cool ones.

You're not wrong.

Original vintage soviet watch "Сhina friendship" 1990 release

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

jobson groeth posted:

You're not wrong.

Original vintage soviet watch "Сhina friendship" 1990 release

The #1 brand for Wilson Fisk.

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

Vagabundo posted:

A friend of mine from Belarus swears by Vostok.

I have a Vostok diver watch and it loses about 2 minutes a day, lol. Looks cool tho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ponzicar
Mar 17, 2008

predicto posted:

I have a Vostok diver watch and it loses about 2 minutes a day, lol. Looks cool tho.

Those two minutes have been redistributed to the less fortunate, comrade.