Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January

Bape Culture posted:

He a big handsome boi just doing his best in the face of online trolls and banging in worldies

in worldies is a funny name for a man LOLZ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.
we might be getting Jordan Lukaku on loan

if he's anything like his brother we're in deep poo poo

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

kcer posted:

we might be getting Jordan Lukaku on loan

if he's anything like his brother we're in deep poo poo

https://twitter.com/SkySports_Keith/status/1088437436303183872

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.
bet the lad has one hell of a clearance on him

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
Jordan Lukaku isn't bad, although he's a lot better as an attacking wingback type player than he is a true defender.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

If he’s a left back he’ll be poo poo

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

If he’s a left back he’ll be poo poo

Well,

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://twitter.com/MsiDouglas/status/1088459486354796550

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

So hes not being signed then on a permanent then. Either that or Ashley will haggle them down to below 18m

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

we're not making any permanent signings since benitez is leaving

https://twitter.com/guardian/status/1088459707965165569

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Wow, Newcastle could be triggering something other than Jose.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
PSG need injury cover in midfield right now, so they're buying Paredes and Allan for about €90m combined.

brasstassels
Oct 26, 2007
So what's going on with Rabiot? Rumors are flying all over the place but it's unlikely he's going to Barca since they signed de Jong. He said the premier league is "beneath him" so who does that leave? Bayern?

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

brasstassels posted:

So what's going on with Rabiot? Rumors are flying all over the place but it's unlikely he's going to Barca since they signed de Jong. He said the premier league is "beneath him" so who does that leave? Bayern?

Anyone who signs him is an idiot

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
https://twitter.com/AS_Monaco_EN/status/1088507154791911424

RIP Thierry. You were given a poo poo job and couldn't succeed.

Time to go back to Sky or whatever.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
saying "suspend" instead of sack/fire/can/removed is funny

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe
holy christ monaco is in a relegation spot? lol

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
So what does it mean for Henry to get suspended? Is this a way to workaround a termination payment?

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

Anyone who signs him is an idiot

He withdrew himself from consideration from the World Cup squad because Didier Deschamps "didn't use him properly" and his mother is his agent. There is no upside to having him on your team that another midfielder that's less of a head case can't provide.

bewbies posted:

holy christ monaco is in a relegation spot? lol

They're less than three points from the bottom spot. In their aggressive bid to "buy young, sell high" they've offloaded all of their good veterans to develop youth that, it turns out, are not panning out. From their title-winning side, they've gotten rid of: Thomas Lemar, Bernardo Silva, Joao Moutinho, Fabinho, Tiemoue Bakayoko, Valere Germain, Kylian Mbappe and Benjamin Mendy. That list contains their entire first team midfield.

Nis
Feb 21, 2011

:allears:

Jason Sextro posted:

He withdrew himself from consideration from the World Cup squad because Didier Deschamps "didn't use him properly" and his mother is his agent.

Is she in the news all the time like LaVar Ball?

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

MrBling posted:

https://twitter.com/AS_Monaco_EN/status/1088507154791911424

RIP Thierry. You were given a poo poo job and couldn't succeed.

Time to go back to Sky or whatever.

I mean I could totally see him crashing and burning but iirc he's literally down to the youth team in terms of players

Nis
Feb 21, 2011

:allears:

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

I mean I could totally see him crashing and burning but iirc he's literally down to the youth team in terms of players

Didn't he also hint that he'd been given assurances that he'd be given funds to bring players in this window? This must be related to that, right?

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

https://twitter.com/bbcsport_david/status/1088550262191652864?s=19

Off to YouTube I go

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Didn’t Monaco just sign Fabregas? They have some money.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Vegetable posted:

Didn’t Monaco just sign Fabregas? They have some money.

Cesc for player/manager

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Papers linking Liverpool with FM wonderkid Sandro Tonali this morning, is he as good as the hype?

TheTrend
Feb 4, 2005
I have a descriminating toe

Bacon Terrorist posted:

Papers linking Liverpool with FM wonderkid Sandro Tonali this morning, is he as good as the hype?

He’s a brick wall in fifa that’s all I got

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

trem_two posted:

PSG need injury cover in midfield right now, so they're buying Paredes and Allan for about €90m combined.

best part is that to get around FFP, apparently part of the Allan deal will be done in a shirt sponsorship from Qatar Airways or another QSI-linked firm

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

Cesc for player/manager

fuckin lol at your sixer

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
We've signed a ginger from Argentina called Alexis MacAllister.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

deletebeepbeepbeep posted:

his granddad absolutely did not shelter u-boats in his loch

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Just hope his flight back to argentina goes better than the last Argentinian to sign for a british club

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Begging for a "from Argentina, and loving ginger" song to You are My Sunshine

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

lol he has a brother called kevin

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Do they pronounce it weird like Coates does?

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Jose posted:

Just hope his flight back to argentina goes better than the last Argentinian to sign for a british club
:eyepop:

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Bacon Terrorist posted:

Mancini called him up for the senior Italy side a few months afloat even though he's playing in Serie B so he at least sees something in him. It's hard to gauge since he's never played in the top league of any country. Would be a gamble but so was Verratti when he was playing at Pescara.

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Gigi Galli posted:

Mancini called him up for the senior Italy side a few months afloat even though he's playing in Serie B so he at least sees something in him. It's hard to gauge since he's never played in the top league of any country. Would be a gamble but so was Verratti when he was playing at Pescara.

He's linked with Roma too, am I right in assuming he's gonna favour staying in Italy?

Cardiff have had a request for special dispensation to sign players beyond the transfer window denied by the Premier League.

My home town club Barrow AFC of the conference national just sold their keeper Andy Firth to Stevie G's Rangers :monocle:

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

I love the Orn but I'm not sure it can be "early days" with a week left in the window.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Bacon Terrorist posted:

He's linked with Roma too, am I right in assuming he's gonna favour staying in Italy?

Probably, but you never know. Brescia probably needs the money and Roma are always trying to lowball everyone. I'd like it if he stayed in Italy, he's built like a twig and would probably break himself pretty quickly in the premiere league if he doesn't get some more top level experience and training in him.