Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MockingQuantum

here's a better pic of the one that's laying down in the first pic:

thank you luvcow for the sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

MockingQuantum posted:

hoi friendos, so my wife and I are getting a new puppy this weekend, and for various reasons we don't know which puppy in the litter we're getting, but GOOD NEWS, it's one of these two fluff elementals:

good doggez

MockingQuantum

they are both good little girls and whichever one we end up with will be named Waffles

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

The people responsible for blocking imgur at my workplace should be put to the guillotine for depriving me of these doggo pictures. I could always pick up my phone and look, but they are despicable monsters for making me go through this extra step.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

glowing-fish

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)

hamjobs posted:

I had a moment of missing Portland today but then I found my weed again and just listened to Elliot Smith and basically those are the only thing I missed other than the weather.

What about...the bus to Canby?
I miss the bus to Canby.

Goons Are Gifts

Jolo posted:

The people responsible for blocking imgur at my workplace should be put to the guillotine for depriving me of these doggo pictures. I could always pick up my phone and look, but they are despicable monsters for making me go through this extra step.

It is very much worth this step though. Waffles and Waffles are insanely good at being looked at.

I hope they also have a fun Thursday, being a puppy can be hard.

vanisher

Jaded Burnout posted:

I've got four of the lil buggers

L...luvcow?

Manifisto

MockingQuantum posted:

they are both good little girls and whichever one we end up with will be named Waffles

get them both and name the other one Chicken

ty nesamdoom!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

MockingQuantum posted:

hoi friendos, so my wife and I are getting a new puppy this weekend, and for various reasons we don't know which puppy in the litter we're getting, but GOOD NEWS, it's one of these two fluff elementals:

yes!

vanisher posted:

L...luvcow?

yes! but in mouse form

City of Glompton posted:

the rats are so good :3:

today we are filming a thing for work and I maybe have to be in the background and I'm not sure I'm happy about it but maybe it will be fun anyway?

byob project: make city of glompton an imdb page

MockingQuantum

Manifisto posted:

get them both and name the other one Chicken

don't. even. joke. my wife would do it in a heartbeat if I let her. and honestly if we didn't have two dogs already I'd seriously consider it. I've seen so, so many Miniature American Shepherd puppies over the years and this is one of the best litters I've ever met in terms of how sweet and fun they are. The other two in the litter are also heart-meltingly adorable and I'd steal them too if I could

Twenty Four

I am not advocating this as a thing, but, does anyone else feel the need to re-empty quote someone who empty quotes you, especially in byob? Kind of like returning the high five? For the record, if you empty quote me, or respond with a "lol" I am totally in my mind giving you a mental high five!

Jolo

Very good dog and rat pics! Congrats MQ and ongoing congrats JB on your sweet friends.

vanisher

Twenty Four posted:

I am not advocating this as a thing, but, does anyone else feel the need to re-empty quote someone who empty quotes you, especially in byob? Kind of like returning the high five? For the record, if you empty quote me, or respond with a "lol" I am totally in my mind giving you a mental high five!

Twenty Four

Jolo

vanisher

BYOB posted:

Twenty Four

also sorry I gotta get a little sleep before work but I mean what I said! also emptyquote anyone in the mean time!

Goons Are Gifts

Jolo

Emptyquoting an emptyquote feels like blasting the a/c while the front door is wide open in the middle of summer. The frivolous decadence of the just post lifestyle.

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Jolo posted:

*sneaks a cake into your jail cell with this picture hidden inside*

:swoon:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Goons Are Great posted:

Hello fellow yobbers, happy Thursday to y'all!

I'm so excited to see what this day has to offer. What are you up to?

had a long nice walk in -19c. the sun shone and everything looked gorgeous

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Jaded Burnout posted:

I've got four of the lil buggers

Goons Are Gifts

Hogge Wild posted:

had a long nice walk in -19c. the sun shone and everything looked gorgeous

Woah that sounds absolutely amazing. Did you get some city panorama, or did you see nature itself?

FluffieDuckie

omg

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Scaly Haylie

got high before work and one of my co-workers brought red velvet cookies :coolspot:

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Goons Are Great posted:

Woah that sounds absolutely amazing. Did you get some city panorama, or did you see nature itself?

small houses and snow covered trees. pity i didn't have my phone with me to take pics. i'll try to get some tomorow

Jaded Burnout

Jolo posted:

ongoing congrats JB on your sweet friends.

Thank you. They were so tiny when y'all helped name them
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3848948&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

MockingQuantum

oh my gosh look at the lil squeakers

I have a soft place in my heart for rattes, my roommate after college had three (named Bowser, Ganon, and Ridley) and I was like "hey fuzzy things are neat" but then they turned out to be way more friendly and personable than I thought rattes could be

Goons Are Gifts

MockingQuantum posted:

oh my gosh look at the lil squeakers

I have a soft place in my heart for rattes, my roommate after college had three (named Bowser, Ganon, and Ridley) and I was like "hey fuzzy things are neat" but then they turned out to be way more friendly and personable than I thought rattes could be

By the way, awesome naming there, too. :shobon:

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
I had gerbils as a kid, they were adorable. I wanted chipmunks, but they were not available as a pet option. But I've become such a cat fiend now. We had some friends returning to the island from stateside, and when they opened the front door our two cats were snuggled next to each other on the stairs landing looking slightly down at them as they came in, with their paws just over the lip of the landing, it was so precious I now have diabetes.

City of Glompton

Luvcow posted:

yes!

yes! but in mouse form

byob project: make city of glompton an imdb page

make one for my hand, they did a shot of me using a mouse lol good thing I did nails

City of Glompton

the rest of me got shot too but we'll see what ends up getting used. only the execs had to be interviewed so at least I didn't have to talk!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Goons Are Gifts

Byob! :glomp:

Robot Made of Meat

City of Glompton posted:

the rest of me got shot too but we'll see what ends up getting used. only the execs had to be interviewed so at least I didn't have to talk!

When I got my job recently, they had me sign a photo release form. I didn't HAVE to, but it's probably a good sign that I did. Normally I hate having my picture taken, but I'm starting a new chapter so I figured what the hey.

In other news, I got my first paycheck today. I guess they were serious when they told me I was hired.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Farecoal

There he go
hey byob. can't believe the guy we interviewed still thinks we "hired" him lol. we sent him a couple bucks to humor him, he's too cute

City of Glompton

Farecoal posted:

hey byob. can't believe the guy we interviewed still thinks we "hired" him lol. we sent him a couple bucks to humor him, he's too cute

City of Glompton

Abugadu posted:

I had gerbils as a kid, they were adorable. I wanted chipmunks, but they were not available as a pet option. But I've become such a cat fiend now. We had some friends returning to the island from stateside, and when they opened the front door our two cats were snuggled next to each other on the stairs landing looking slightly down at them as they came in, with their paws just over the lip of the landing, it was so precious I now have diabetes.

before I was born, my dad worked in a sawmill. one day they found a nest of baby chipmunks in a log so he brought them home. he and my mom thought they were very cute, however, they were nocturnal and very noisy, which is no good when you live in a small space and have to be up at 5 am

welp that's my story about pet chipmunks

vanisher

City of Glompton posted:

before I was born, my dad worked in a sawmill. one day they found a nest of baby chipmunks in a log so he brought them home. he and my mom thought they were very cute, however, they were nocturnal and very noisy, which is no good when you live in a small space and have to be up at 5 am

welp that's my story about pet chipmunks

My daughter thinks squirrels and chipmunks are the same animal and calls them all chipmunks.. but its too cute so I don't correct her. She has a "baby chipmunk" stuffed animal that she makes squeaky sounds for. Sometimes the squeaky sounds she makes end in an upward inflection like the baby chipmunk is asking a question.

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

vanisher posted:

My daughter thinks squirrels and chipmunks are the same animal and calls them all chipmunks.. but its too cute so I don't correct her. She has a "baby chipmunk" stuffed animal that she makes squeaky sounds for. Sometimes the squeaky sounds she makes end in an upward inflection like the baby chipmunk is asking a question.

when i was in high school we had a german exchange student for a year and he called chipmunks "mini squirrels"

it sounds even better in a german accent