Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

The media member(s) who voted for Tatum (and tbh Siakam) should be outed and relentlessly mocked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

BWV posted:

The media member(s) who voted for Tatum (and tbh Siakam) should be outed and relentlessly mocked.

Simmons and some Toronto person ?

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

I feel like it has to be a typo. Even a Tommy H or Simmoms doesn't think Tatum is more deserving than Kawhi Giannis or Embiid. Like who is this person

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Simmons would def vote for Tatum over KL and Embiid

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

a player voted for cristiano felicio

e: !!!!!!!!!!!!

R.D. Mangles fucked around with this message at 03:51 on Jan 25, 2019

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Actually my new theory is it's someone from San Antonio sticking it to Kawhi

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011

JABARI PARKER GOT TWO PLAYER VOTES

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Vinestalk posted:

JABARI PARKER GOT TWO PLAYER VOTES

jabari already plays all-star game caliber defense

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
I voted for cam payne

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

My boy Rubio got two player votes hooray.

EDIT: same with Jingles.

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Vuc should have gotten more votes

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
I got angry and downloaded "Dust" (formerly Cyber Dust). I explained how I felt like my votes ultimately not mattering caused me to decide to not vote in the future and asked Mark Cuban to relay this message to Adam Silver. An hour later he responded that he will. It's cool that he still responds to fan messages on it but my immediate next thought was lol why does he still check cyber dust?

Spacebump fucked around with this message at 04:05 on Jan 25, 2019

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

AggressivelyStupid posted:

Vuc should have gotten more votes

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
The most confusing thing about the full results to me is if you scroll down to the very bottom. How is it that every 13th man seems to get at least a thousand votes from fans? I just always assume the fan vote is determined by bots and the wild whims of countries propping up their local superstar, but I have a hard time imagining that 7000 people would vote for Marqueese Chriss even as a joke. Or maybe they are? Or bots are misfiring and clicking on the wrong thing? gently caress, I dunno. Never trust an internet poll.

CRISPYBABY fucked around with this message at 04:10 on Jan 25, 2019

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

Spacebump posted:

I got angry and downloaded "Dust" (formerly Cyber Dust). I explained how I felt like my votes ultimately not mattering caused me to decide to not vote in the future and asked Mark Cuban to relay this message to Adam Silver. An hour later he responded that he will. It's cool that he still responds to fan messages on it but my immediate next thought was lol why does he still check cyber dust?

lmao

mikeraskol
May 3, 2006

Oh yeah. I was killing you.

euphronius posted:

Simmons would def vote for Tatum over KL and Embiid

Unless he's a flat out liar he walked through his All Star picks in a podcast and Tatum was not one of them.

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

CRISPYBABY posted:

The most confusing thing about the full results to me is if you scroll down to the very bottom. How is it that every 13th man seems to get at least a thousand votes from fans. I just always assume the fan vote is determined by bots and the wild whims of countries propping up their local superstar, but I have a hard time imagining that 7000 people would vote for Marqueese Chriss even as a joke. Or maybe they are? Or bots are misfiring and clicking on the wrong thing? gently caress, I dunno. Never trust an internet poll.

Some people just vote for every member of their team on the ballot.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

For future reference, his cyber dust handle is blogmaverick. It’s the most guaranteed way to get him to respond to a question.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Peyton Hill was voted as a madden cover by the internet, this is nothing too shocking

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i'm loving dying that you literally dusted at mark cuban

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

Redgrendel2001 posted:

Some people just vote for every member of their team on the ballot.

I mean that's true, but usually when you're doing that you pick players 1-5, not 8-13 in the rotation. I'm not worried about it, I just find the numbers inexplicable. There were 1500 votes for Solomon Hill. Are there 1500 Solomon Hill fans in the world? Are there 100, who each voted 15 times? None of these answers make sense to my head.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

R.D. Mangles posted:

This is not the first time I’ve done so. I’ve gotten mad enough to do it to call him out for free agency failures as well. (And other random Mavs things.)

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Spacebump posted:

This is the third time I’ve done so. I’ve gotten mad enough to do it to call him out for free agency failures as well.

You should have a burner dedicated to dusting Cuban and it sits there until everything is just too much

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i got annoyed at Garpax so i went to the Practice Facility and talked into an inconspicuous houseplant

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Spacebump posted:

i want to frame this

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

R.D. Mangles posted:

It shows you that spacebump is a baller. I've messaged cuban on cyberdust three times and he ignored me. He might as well have called my number and addressed me as a wanker's uncle

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

In the future can you plz post screen shots of all your cyberdusts with the owner of the Dallas Mavericks. And if so, can you plan some long elaborate conversation where you're just setting him up for a driving around looking for DeAndre Jordan joke?

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

I honestly can't tell if dusting at Mark Cuban is real and frankly I prefer it this way

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

BWV posted:

In the future can you plz post screen shots of all your cyberdusts with the owner of the Dallas Mavericks. And if so, can you plan some long elaborate conversation where you're just setting him up for a driving around looking for DeAndre Jordan joke?

I'm not sure but I think if you take screenshots on the app the other user is notified. So if I did that I'd have to make a new account again. Will consider it though.

tbh, when I checked the app store I was shocked it was still there.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

ICE T: looks like these kids are all messed up on computers, getting so addicted to number munchers that they huff their hard drives. they call it "cyber dust"

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

put Spacebump's post as the title of the thread please

Luka still has a chance at making the team yeah? Would be a shame if he missed it considering how well he's played this year

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

jim boylen calling the all-star game, lebron throws a three quarter court alley-oop to anthony davis who catches it somehow but clanks it off the back of the rim and boylen calls time out to scream WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun

BWV posted:

you can't just take screenshots of the most secure goddamn way to send messages on the internet

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

chunkles posted:

you can't just take screenshots of the most secure goddamn way to send messages on the internet

mrnoun
Jul 24, 2007

Gobias Ind. posted:

He didn't rupture it, it was raptured. That quad is never coming back.

So it's true what they say. All quads go to heaven.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

R.D. Mangles posted:

a player voted for cristiano felicio

e: !!!!!!!!!!!!

It looks like the Bulls leadership council decided that the team should vote for each other

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

Spacebump posted:

oh my god

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
It turns out that the reason Mark Cuban never acted on the sexual harassment reports wasn't because he's a jerk but because they didn't get sent from my iPhone via CyberDust

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

Dejan Bimble posted:

, Nic Batum...

This is why they are not good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

R.D. Mangles posted: