Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Richard Bong
Dec 11, 2008
Not trying to be all MRA but it’s not great being a dad going through the family courts in many states.

No visitation dads have a huge chance of being turds though. And paying support is like the bare minimum of being a nontraditional/noncustodial father, also it happens to be the law sooo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
And it also says "almost half" so yeah.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
The patriarchy sucks and must be smashed, my dudes and dudettes.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

Wasabi the J posted:

The patriarchy sucks and must be smashed, my dudes and dudettes.

Pretty sure being smashed is why half these dudes don't have visitation.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

https://twitter.com/skolanach/status/1088490074898030593?s=20

:discourse:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYG89rB6c5k

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!

Extremely blessed if satire

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Grover provided those photos lol

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

holocaust bloopers posted:

Grover provided those photos lol

A self initiated campaign of harassment lmao

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

This is good but not as good as when SA, for a twenty four hour period way back in 1999-2001, had the entire internet thinking Britney Spears died in a high speed car accident after being seen with “her head in the lap of the driver.”

Back then it was easy to ftp spoof websites. And the internet was just a much simpler place and culture. There was very little instant social networking of any kind. The first spoof article was just a small joke in GBS you’d click and realize you’d been pranked. The concept quickly escalated in the thread in GBS and within hours there were similar fake articles ftp spoofed for every major news network. The ftp://....cnn.com/news article.jpg links were being dropped all over yahoo and AOL forums and message boards by goons. The naive kids just ate it up, ever even stopped to think about why the links said ftp instead of http. It got picked up by the real news. Everyone thought she was dead. Then 24 hours later her publisher made a statement that it was fake and they don’t know how it had happened.

SA invented fake news.

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

It's like watching the collapse of Western civilization in fast forward.
Oven Wrangler
We're also responsible for 4chan. This whole timeline is Lowtax's fault.

As Nero Danced
Sep 3, 2009

Alright, let's do this
Didn't someone from here order Biden a pizza right before they announced he was Obama's VP pick?

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

As Nero Danced posted:

Didn't someone from here order Biden a pizza right before they announced he was Obama's VP pick?

Yes, I believe it was multiple pizzas.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

DoktorLoken posted:

This is good:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dn6ZVpJLxs

Musk is a tremendous idiot.

nice :grovertoot: shoutout in there

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

shame on an IGA posted:

nice :grovertoot: shoutout in there

I missed that, what's the timestamp?

Miloshe
Oct 25, 2009

The little chicken girl wants me to ease up!
He can't handle!
He cries like woman!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dn6ZVpJLxs&t=1366s

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FiW4vVh3xo

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

Watched that last night; it’s very good. And way more informative than just dunking on Elon.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

mlmp08 posted:

Watched that last night; it’s very good. And way more informative than just dunking on Elon.

donoteat is a goon and all of his civil planning stuff that he does is amazing

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

donoteat is a goon and all of his civil planning stuff that he does is amazing

Noice, I had watched a few other videos, but didn't know he was a goon.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

coast guard

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.
That air force is actually marines but lmao

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

What if I like to suck dick during the national anthem?

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

EBB posted:

What if I like to suck dick during the national anthem?

As long as you render a salute you're fine

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

As long as you render a salute you're fine

Well I mean I got one finger in his butt and the other hand for technique what am I supposed to do?

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

EBB posted:

Well I mean I got one finger in his butt and the other hand for technique what am I supposed to do?

slide two more in without warning so he gives the greeting of the day

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

EBB posted:

You don't need your hands to salute :awesome:

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

The Gardenator
May 4, 2007

Yams Fan
That a young Bernie getting arrested for the dumb people like me.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

:catstare:

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

A lot of sex offenders' odds of recidivism are up there with any (male) member of the general public's odds of being a first-time offender.

Last year, WI's previous attorney general up and decided that a poo poo load of people who weren't recidivists are now actually recidivists and so are subject to lifetime GPS monitoring, lifetime registration, etc. No take-backs on multiple count plea bargains! Whoops!

Despite a significant presence in urban cj-reform movements like #closeMSDF, sex offenders aren't invited into the #BLM tent cuz everyone imagines coke-bottle bespectacled diddle-fiend white boys instead of the same old story of youthful mistakes combined with living below the poverty line.

But I might be drunk. AMA.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Victor Vermis posted:

A lot of sex offenders' odds of recidivism are up there with any (male) member of the general public's odds of being a first-time offender.

Last year, WI's previous attorney general up and decided that a poo poo load of people who weren't recidivists are now actually recidivists and so are subject to lifetime GPS monitoring, lifetime registration, etc. No take-backs on multiple count plea bargains! Whoops!

Despite a significant presence in urban cj-reform movements like #closeMSDF, sex offenders aren't invited into the #BLM tent cuz everyone imagines coke-bottle bespectacled diddle-fiend white boys instead of the same old story of youthful mistakes combined with living below the poverty line.

I'm shocked that Brad Schimel would do something lovely.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

DoktorLoken posted:

I'm shocked that Brad Schimel would do something lovely.

HOURS of my life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Victor Vermis posted:

extremely glad to be moving to the most segregated city in america