Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
david: hey I wanna gently caress your daughter so here is a sack of dicks

king: rad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

But Rabshakeh said unto them, Hath my master sent me to thy master, and to thee, to speak these words? hath he not sent me to the men which sit on the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?

2 Kings 18:27

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Mel Mudkiper posted:

1 Samuel 18:27

27 Wherefore David arose and went, he and his men, and slew of the Philistines two hundred men; and David brought their foreskins, and they gave them in full tale to the king, that he might be the king's son in law. And Saul gave him Michal his daughter to wife.

Saul: I DIDN'T TELL YOU TO KILL THEM, I JUST WANTED THE FORESKINS!!!

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
do you think David's men were responsible for cutting the dicks off dudes they killed or was there one dude after the battle who was on corpse dick duty

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
In the first half God is an incredibly jealous entity who revels in torturing his most devout followers while encouraging murder and genocide. In the second half he sets up his own son to be brutally murdered for convoluted reasons.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

In the first half God is an incredibly jealous entity who revels in torturing his most devout followers while encouraging murder and genocide. In the second half he sets up his own son to be brutally murdered for convoluted reasons.

which is why SMT has the best final boss battle every time

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

And then at the end he cuts a bitching metal album.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Ehud posted:

But Rabshakeh said unto them, Hath my master sent me to thy master, and to thee, to speak these words? hath he not sent me to the men which sit on the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you?

2 Kings 18:27

Which translation of the Bible actually uses the word "piss"

E: Somebody notify the president hohohohoho

C-Euro fucked around with this message at 17:52 on Jan 25, 2019

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Bill the Israelite comes home and his wife is like "How was work" and Bill is like "Awful, boss made me cut off the dicks of 200 corpses so he could gently caress some chick" and she is like "look honey, you should be proud, he could have picked anyone to be the dick guy and he picked you."

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Mel Mudkiper posted:

david: hey I wanna gently caress your daughter so here is a sack of dicks

king: rad

All that work, and she ended up being a total ice queen.

2 Samuel 6:20-23 posted:

20 But when David returned to bless his household, Michal the daughter of Saul came out to meet David and said, “How the king of Israel distinguished himself today! He uncovered himself today in the eyes of his servants’ maids as one of the foolish ones shamelessly uncovers himself!” 21 So David said to Michal, “It was before the Lord, who chose me above your father and above all his house, to appoint me ruler over the people of the Lord, over Israel; therefore I will celebrate before the Lord. 22 I will be more lightly esteemed than this and will be humble in my own eyes, but with the maids of whom you have spoken, with them I will be distinguished.” 23 Michal the daughter of Saul had no child to the day of her death.

To be fair to Michal, David partying this hard days after her father's death was kind of in poor taste.

General Dog fucked around with this message at 17:50 on Jan 25, 2019

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

C-Euro posted:

That's from the OG King James Version

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Did they make him take out all the dicks to verify the count, or did they just trust him?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Blowjob Overtime posted:

Did they make him take out all the dicks to verify the count, or did they just trust him?

I want to imagine he spilled them out like a sack of pennies

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

C-Euro posted:

King James had a serious thirst

Also..

quote:

And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone. By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths. For their power is in their mouth, and in their tails: for their tails were like unto serpents, and had heads, and with them they do hurt.

This is just a dragonforce verse.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
I always thought he only snipped off the foreskins like a battle mohel. You guys think he was walkin around with a bag of full uncircumcised dicks? Like root and stem?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Karen: "I had the most romantic engagement. My boyfriend took me out to this beautiful field of flowers and sunset and and we sat underneath a tree until the night was full of stars and he got on one knee and asked me to marry him"

Becky: "my husband gave my dad a bag of dicks"

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

The Puppy Bowl posted:

I always thought he only snipped off the foreskins like a battle mohel. You guys think he was walkin around with a bag of full uncircumcised dicks? Like root and stem?

he did but bag of dicks is more fun to say

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

The Puppy Bowl posted:

It would probably be quicker to just cut the dicks off and shuck them later. Take them to a tanner and see if they can make a coat out of the foreskins. It would basically be a duster in the summer and a sweatshirt in the winter.

General Dog fucked around with this message at 17:59 on Jan 25, 2019

Nov 6, 2002

Genesis 19:30-38New International Version (NIV)

Lot and His Daughters

30 Lot and his two daughters left Zoar and settled in the mountains, for he was afraid to stay in Zoar. He and his two daughters lived in a cave. 31 One day the older daughter said to the younger, “Our father is old, and there is no man around here to give us children—as is the custom all over the earth. 32 Let’s get our father to drink wine and then sleep with him and preserve our family line through our father.”

33 That night they got their father to drink wine, and the older daughter went in and slept with him. He was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up.

34 The next day the older daughter said to the younger, “Last night I slept with my father. Let’s get him to drink wine again tonight, and you go in and sleep with him so we can preserve our family line through our father.”35 So they got their father to drink wine that night also, and the younger daughter went in and slept with him. Again he was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up.

36 So both of Lot’s daughters became pregnant by their father. 37 The older daughter had a son, and she named him Moab[a]; he is the father of the Moabites of today. 38 The younger daughter also had a son, and she named him Ben-Ammi[b]; he is the father of the Ammonites[c] of today.

Dad knew.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

General Dog posted:

It would probably be quicker to just cut the dicks off and shuck them later.

"hey boss, we got those foreskins you wanted, what do you wanna do with all these leftover dicks?"

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Mel Mudkiper posted:

"hey boss, we got those foreskins you wanted, what do you wanna do with all these leftover dicks?"

Indiana Jones and the lost Dick-Crypt of Arimathea

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Food for the hounds most likely.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Karen: "I had the most romantic engagement. My boyfriend took me out to this beautiful field of flowers and sunset and and we sat underneath a tree until the night was full of stars and he got on one knee and asked me to marry him"

Becky: "my husband gave my dad a bag of dicks"

And that jealousy of Becky drove Karen years later to grab her husbands dick in public and get her hand cut off.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Food for the hounds most likely.

giving your hunting dogs a taste for dick seems like its bound for disaster

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Mel Mudkiper posted:

See if Joab wants them, he makes really good jerky.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/1088843705056985088

The rest of mankind who were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the work of their hands; they did not stop worshiping demons, and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone and wood—idols that cannot see or hear or walk.

- Revelations 9:20

Also DMX is getting out of jail today, just as Roger Stone enters.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

guy carrying the bag of philisitine dicks bumps into the guy carrying nazirite dicks

dicks spill everywhere

"Oh god, boss is gonna kill me"

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

General Dog posted:

It would probably be quicker to just cut the dicks off and shuck them later. Take them to a tanner and see if they can make a coat out of the foreskins. It would basically be a duster in the summer and a sweatshirt in the winter.

loving losing it at "shucking dicks"

Just another day at the dick shucking factory...

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I hope the dick shuckers were Union

Dont want scabs shucking dicks

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

giving your hunting dogs a taste for dick seems like its bound for disaster

Ever heard of bully sticks? I give my dog dick to chew on all the time. Dogs love it. Go absolutely crazy for it.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Back then we had kings who would personally collect foreskins from their enemies, now we've got a dude who probably can't even change the batteries on his TV remote.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I hope the dick shuckers were Union

Dont want scabs shucking dicks

This is a UNION dick shucking household

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I bet GWB asked for a bunch of iraqi dick skins.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

2 Kings 2:23-24

23 From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some boys came out of the town and jeered at him. “Get out of here, baldy!” they said. “Get out of here, baldy!” 24 He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the Lord. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
https://twitter.com/BrianKarem/status/1088803789023465472

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Hell, time to admit the British were right and appoint a chief mouser I guess.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Kalli posted:

King James had a serious thirst

Also..

This is just a dragonforce verse.

I went to a pretty hardcore Catholic high school and even our fairly fire-and-brimstone priest Father Roger said that if anyone ever tried to tell you they understand Revelation, get out of there ASAP.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

iwentdoodie posted:

We hunt them south of Sebring now, and they're getting more and more abundant.

And yeah, I've been chased up a tree and into truck beds by more than one. They're loving tough as hell, too. I watched one charge a dude with its left front shoulder shattered and a lung shot, and still take two rounds to the chest before it went down.

Yeah I’m sticking with Gator hunting lol much safer.

We’ve gotten 4 so far this 6 month period over 10 feet. Not bad for 4 outings!

Nov 6, 2002

I'd like to imagine two bears attacking the Covington kids.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Pretty sure I saw this happen in RDR 2