Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

rovert's post is about Meltzer lying about Kushida's reason for leaving new japan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Which is?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Jerusalem posted:

Well clearly... wait, yeah, what?

The Jumbo one? Yeah that was good, especially the bit about Fumi growing out a mullet for some new shirts :)

Really curious what's the longest Jim can talk about Fumi before Fumi demands they go back to the topic.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

He never wanted to join the Bullet Club and simply wants to test the international waters

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
ok, but I still don't know who the gently caress Ken is. What the hell is Charlotte talking about

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
She arranged it so that Ronda got a little visit from her good friend Ken Dostick.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Kushida's NXT name is Ken Yudegitsuka

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I will miss his music :(

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Don't worry, like half the other wrestlers he will introduce himself at the beginning of his new theme song

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Tato posted:

ok, but I still don't know who the gently caress Ken is. What the hell is Charlotte talking about

Ken Shamrock, who was hurt that Ronda wanted to emulate Piper instead of him

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

holy loving poo poo 'Ken' is Charlotte's nickname for the kendo stick she beat up Ronda with

that is some stupid rear end poo poo

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

She stole it from Impact, which is the funniest thing

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich
its a joke about domestic abuse the writers put in to impress vince

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/1088924810871136256

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Finally Dave names a source

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
dave should try speech to text, the resulting newsletter would be amazing

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
19 cent VIP sale for the Torch:

https://www.pwtorch.com/site/2019/0...ck-for-details/

Just remember to cancel as it is to get you to sign up for a recurring payment with them.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Dave gives the bike crash 2 stars, but ups it to 3.5 for historical significance.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Raskolnikov38 posted:

dave should try speech to text, the resulting newsletter would be amazing

It would be literally 4 times as long

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I want Dave to recite the newsletter to Bryan, who has to type it out coherently. And I want it recorded for the video site.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

bryan growing visibly more and more furious as dave searches for papers and bumps into things with his cast

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

just remembered the time Dave said “let me check real quick” on WOR and it was followed by literally 30 seconds of dead air with just distant shuffling of papers to fill it

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Dave Meltzer is a gift, yes.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Meltzer.....SOLD FOR THE BIKE

GET ON THE GROUND, BIKE

CascadeBeta
Feb 14, 2009

by Cyrano4747
I'm glad Dave's alright. What a horrible timing to break your arm.

Could you imagine what it would be like to be the EMT in the ambulance who accidentally gets him going?

Metroid Fitzgerald
Feb 13, 2012

B O O O O B S . . . !

If Bob Orton is anyone to go by, Dave's future doesn't look too promising :ohdear:

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

CascadeBeta posted:

I'm glad Dave's alright. What a horrible timing to break your arm.

Bryan Alvarez on the F4W forum made the point not only he can't write right now but Dave can't lift either. Will probably go out of his mind.

Basically the mother of Irish indie Wrestling Kate Harvey last weekend suffered two dislocated elbows and one broken arm on a dive to the floor gone wrong.

https://twitter.com/katey_harvey/status/1088806441824256002

It turns out arms are pretty useful for stuff who knew?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

rovert posted:

It turns out arms are pretty useful for stuff who knew?

I got into it with black ice the other day. Long story short, I took a concrete bump and now I have to wear a brace on my wrist for a few days. :|

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Heel

https://twitter.com/EBischoff/status/1088996953575182336

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Bischoff has no idea what Dave's business model is, doesn't he? :lol:

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

lol i hope he blew rd reynolds off and still thinks dave wrote death of wcw

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

RD told him and Bischoff replied,"Then why is his name on the cover!?!" hahaha

He also admitted he has never read the book.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Reports are Eric Bischoff continued to pickle his liver into cirrhosis today. Sources say he did it trying to forget he's a broke failure.

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
Imagine having access to a nearly blank cheque from a billionaire for over 5 years in the 90s and leaving the situation both broke and doomed to host a podcast about how bitter you are about being bad at your job. That's Eric Bischoffs life

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

sleep with the vicious posted:

Imagine having access to a nearly blank cheque from a billionaire for over 5 years in the 90s and leaving the situation both broke and doomed to host a podcast about how bitter you are about being bad at your job. That's Eric Bischoffs life

And your only two friends are Wayne Arnold and Charles In Charge

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
God bischoff is such a useless, idiotic piece of poo poo

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

sleep with the vicious posted:

Eric Bischoff has the life and mind of an unsuccessful SNL actor.

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!

VJeff posted:

Meltzer.....SOLD FOR THE BIKE

GET ON THE GROUND, BIKE

Apparently the other guy sold it better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
Dave explaining how he broke is arm is the most Dave story I think I've ever heard.