Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AveMachina
Aug 30, 2008

God knows what COVIDs you people have

MarcusSA posted:

I think he used to do real estate back in Utah from what I remember his office specialized in finding properties for his type of families.

All the weird TLC type families seem to get their income from other weird TLC type families. Strange, circular microeconomies.

Instead of Happily Ever After, the follow-up show should've been called 90 Day Divorcee

e: oh this was a bad snype

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Ashley and Jay officially filed divorce papers. Another success story!

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
lmao

so much good drama even in between seasons

90df never stops giving

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
i know a lot of people like anfisa now, i still think she's terrible but this is pretty good

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Rip

https://twitter.com/PageSix/status/1088237896992256001

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

ok FINE just build the loving wall then

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

finally a reason to hate the shutdown

e:fb gently caress you

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

such a waste the cute girl from brazil married an ugly mormon pedo and paola married a closest case.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

rear end cobra posted:

i know a lot of people like anfisa now, i still think she's terrible but this is pretty good

Anfisa is a terrible person who is up-front about her terribleness and provides good burns on social media. That's better than all the other terrible people on the show that pretend they are good people and do the whatever this is beneath me responses whenever they poke the hornet's nest.

Her modeling career burn on Pao during the tell all was well timed and excellent

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

Account McAccount posted:

His *snowflake generation* daughter, who had the LEASE ON THE APARTMENT while Eric was living in a car and she LET THE THREE MOVE IN and then had to find a NEW HOME.

How did this happen if she was the one with the lease?

AveMachina
Aug 30, 2008

God knows what COVIDs you people have

WhyteRyce posted:

Anfisa is a terrible person who is up-front about her terribleness and provides good burns on social media. That's better than all the other terrible people on the show that pretend they are good people and do the whatever this is beneath me responses whenever they poke the hornet's nest.

Her modeling career burn on Pao during the tell all was well timed and excellent

She's really, really good at being awful

Harveygod posted:

Trying to figure out their life and legal situation is like trying to organize a bowl of spaghetti. My best guess is that Tasha didn't want to take legal action.

hevnz 2 murgatroyd
Apr 13, 2018

by Smythe

And then Leida goes to the hospital after domestic abuse and a then to a domestic violence shelter. Family :kimchi:

After much soul searching I have decided that I still would never wish domestic violence on anyone, but Leida makes me ask some hard questions.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

hevnz 2 murgatroyd posted:

After much soul searching I have decided that I still would never wish domestic violence on anyone, but Leida makes me ask some hard questions.

Oh good I'm not alone

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

hevnz 2 murgatroyd posted:

why would you feel bad it was clearly her fault

quote:

Leida and I had an altercation. She was threatening self-harm. I wrestled a knife from her but my training took over. It triggered my training. Triggered seems to be the new buzzword of the late 2018s so Im going to use it. It triggered my training. I went too far. Nothing serious was caused other than emotional trauma, which is severe. I may have scratched her scalp. I did not realize I did that. After I wrestled the knife from her, my training took over and the only thing I could think of was to restrain her and it went too far. I attempted to stand her up on her feet so I could look her in the face, but I pulled her up by her hair. She did not resist. Had she resisted, it might have snapped me back to reality and I would not have done it. I would like to believe that I would not have continued that way.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Also I'm disappointed this thread isn't giving more appreciation for the ninja turtle rear end penguin batman rear end bitch moment. That was peak show for me.

Or maybe it was satanic owls...

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

WhyteRyce posted:

Also I'm disappointed this thread isn't giving more appreciation for the ninja turtle rear end penguin batman rear end bitch moment. That was peak show for me.

It was the absolute perfect thing to say.

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.
I'm watching the season with Anfisa currently and her entitlement is infuriating. She literally wants the most expensive thing ALWAYS and her lips look like she did the Kyle Jenner challenge so it drives me nuts just to watch her talk.

Jorge is a total sad sack for not realizing what a vampire she is

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Jorge told her he was a wealthy American so she came over here thinking she had it made. he was actually a fat drug dealer who was in way over his head and went into mountains of debt to try to keep his gold digging Russian bride happy, which she never was. it was perfect.

hevnz 2 murgatroyd
Apr 13, 2018

by Smythe

WhyteRyce posted:

Well now I'm mad he didn't let her kill herself

Seven Hundred Bee
Nov 1, 2006

anfisa and jorge might be peak 90 day fiance because the entertainment came from them both being idiots, not from them being abusive, dangerous or ruining other people's lives

it also might be danielle's smell

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.
Give me my sex! I want my sex!!

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Anyone just jumping into this show I've binged to season 4 and honestly just jump to that one

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.

Donovan Trip posted:

Anyone just jumping into this show I've binged to season 4 and honestly just jump to that one

Same boat. I started because of this thread and I'm in season four now

appleskates
Feb 21, 2008

Find your freedom in the music.
Find your Jesus, find your Kubrick.
I just started Season 2 of Before the 90 days, and oh my god....Darceys face has gotten so scary. And I am really anxious about the grandma and the nigerian.

On the other hand, I am so happy to see Jesse and Paul again.

Account McAccount
Mar 30, 2012

Harveygod posted:

She was young and easily manipulated, and also wanted to get away from that whole situation.

Popular drama site but compounds the stuff:

https://starcasm.net/90-day-fiance-eric-homeless/

LIke this

quote:

Eric (90 day husband) posted:

I attempted to stand her up on her feet so I could look her in the face, but I pulled her up by her hair. She did not resist. Had she resisted, it might have snapped me back to reality and I would not have done it. I would like to believe that I would not have continued that way.

Account McAccount fucked around with this message at 06:32 on Jan 25, 2019

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

what season is the family chantal?

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

WhyteRyce posted:

Weird. My military training made a point of emphasizing that civilians aren't (generally) lawful targets under the Geneva Conventions and current US military rules of engagement. Too bad that part wasn't triggered. Also, I don't remember hair pulling in the close combat curriculum.

What the hell was Eric's military job, anyway? Just from the way you all talk about him, I'm guessing he was a huge pog.

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

It's only an avatar if the Cubs get swept.

Arc Light posted:

What the hell was Eric's military job, anyway? Just from the way you all talk about him, I'm guessing he was a huge pog.

Huge pos more like it :jerkbag:

shirunei
Sep 7, 2018

I tried to run away. To take the easy way out. I'll live through the suffering. When I die, I want to feel like I did my best.
Haven't watched much of the show but my idiot father went down this road recently with a Philippine girl. She was only 35 years younger than him. Anyways he spends two years and tens of thousands of dollars getting her over here on the K-1 visa. She finally gets over here and takes off three days later with the five year old she brought. Turns out she was pulling a long con scam to get over here and be an illegal gently caress doll for an actual rich guy. lol.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

shirunei posted:

Haven't watched much of the show but my idiot father went down this road recently with a Philippine girl. She was only 35 years younger than him. Anyways he spends two years and tens of thousands of dollars getting her over here on the K-1 visa. She finally gets over here and takes off three days later with the five year old she brought. Turns out she was pulling a long con scam to get over here and be an illegal gently caress doll for an actual rich guy. lol.

Sorry about your dad but lmao

insufficient guns
May 4, 2009

personally, I would
like to fuck Wall-E

:h: :roboluv: :h:

shirunei posted:

Why didn't the rich guy bring her over?

Why weren't they on 90 day fiancee?

So many questions

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

shirunei posted:

Holy gently caress he got owned lol

Account McAccount
Mar 30, 2012

insufficient guns posted:

Why didn't the rich guy bring her over?

Why weren't they on 90 day fiancee?

So many questions

Maybe it was that 10 year financial dependency thing Ashley was talking about; rich guy was aware and didn't want to be responsible for her so he made some other poor sap have to deal with it.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Maybe it was that 10 year financial dependency thing Ashley was talking about; rich guy was aware and didn't want to be responsible for her so he made some other poor sap have to deal with it.

You don't become a big shot rich guy by writing a lot of checks.

Deadite
Aug 30, 2003

A fat guy, a watermelon, and a stack of magazines?
Family.

Isnt that only if they get married? If they dont marry before the 90 days are up then she has to go home

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 19 days!
After a few hours on okcupid the other night I'm finally talking to a girl from Bandung on Whatsapp! Wish me luck goons. I certainly won't be like that one dude's father.

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.

Grem posted:

After a few hours on okcupid the other night I'm finally talking to a girl from Bandung on Whatsapp! Wish me luck goons. I certainly won't be like that one dude's father.

Tell her you are money so she'll marry you

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 19 days!
I actually looked up the cost of filing all the paperwork and all that. Holy poo poo you have to be rich to pull this off.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Plus you need the federal government to be funded.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

Plus you need the federal government to be funded.

This is now 21 Day Fiancee. Gotta file before the new continuing resolution expires and the federal government shuts down again.