Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

lol ur all takin the piss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
*all of c-spam stands on the edge of an ice sheet confronting the unbeliever*

"I will be vindicated!"

"Fine choice of last words. Let the piss flow."

*everyone's piss streams melt the ice, sending the unbeliever floating off into ocean*

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

DiscountDildos posted:

The only circumstances in which this piss tape is "fake"

1. Russians used the trump actor from that pop star music video to stage one in the real location

2. The CIA/FBI/DEEP STATE MUELLER and crooked Hillary shills called in another favor from Stanley Kubrick and staged an elaborate fake to undermine are president

stanley kubrick is dead

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
i'm glad we got A piss tape, but i don't think that's THE piss tape

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

Spergin Morlock posted:

stanley kubrick is dead

Looks like we've got ourselves a.piss tape

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

ScrubLeague posted:

i'm glad we got A piss tape, but i don't think that's THE piss tape

it was never going to be simple but it's the simplest thing in the world

remember that like sailor

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Me irl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGJ-iPZtiMA

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAOoiIkFQq4

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

i've been prepping myself for the release of the piss tape for two years but if it was only made possible by C-SPAM I will not be able to handle that

yeah if the actual for real piss tape just happened to have been picked out of the 4chan noise by a cspam poster i'd really start to believe we're living in a simulation or that i'm just a boltzmann brain

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

once again, this is all the steele dossier says about the piss tape and there's been no other info put out there. the stuff about the prostitutes' ages, fates, etc is just memes that have been going around on the internet

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Spergin Morlock posted:

stanley kubrick is dead

:same:

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

BEAR GRYLLZ posted:

the deep state works in mysterious ways
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOUtFzeMhhA

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Zyla posted:

the floor plan, zyla

death by computer
Sep 6, 2010

Spergin Morlock posted:

stanley kubrick is dead

that's what they want you to think

in real life, as a result of extremely risky plastic surgery & stem cell procedures, the man you once knew as Stanley Kubrick is now, in fact, Bruno Mars

Flying Hippo
Apr 6, 2005
They said it would never happen. They were right. Except this time. They were wrong this time. It was different.

drip drip drip

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

y’all lost your drat minds

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

y’all lost your drat minds

long ago. welcome

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

tacodaemon posted:

once again, this is all the steele dossier says about the piss tape and there's been no other info put out there. the stuff about the prostitutes' ages, fates, etc is just memes that have been going around on the internet

Well that's a relief somehow the story in my head was that it was confirmed that they were dead

And also that everyone was of legal age and it would be hypothetically fine to have a copy of the video saved, that was also a part of the story

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva

BEAR GRYLLZ posted:

the deep state works in mysterious ways

Pissterious

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Flying Hippo posted:

drip drip drip

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

BEAR GRYLLZ posted:

yeah if the actual for real piss tape just happened to have been picked out of the 4chan noise by a cspam poster i'd really start to believe we're living in a simulation or that i'm just a boltzmann brain

It's more likely than you think.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeP3UcKvCGQ&t=132s

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
if this is a fake it is absolutely made for disruption purposes and not as a goof. the floor plan sold me

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

That ain't real

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
c-spam had trump figured out about 1 day into office and we're just sitting around waiting for the rest of the country to catch up.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
Headlines should be "stupid president ends dumb crisis of his own making after being owned by worthless dems"

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

yknow i had the revelation that SA is somehow more esoteric than 4chan now because boomer loser dipshits cant just drift in and glom onto the culture so while theres a billion cursed boomer minion pepe memes theres virtually no cognizance of pisstape culture into the larger population

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBLdQ1a4-JI

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

i don't believe some random fbi dude is dumb enough to leak the piss tape because it would have to have been filmed from an fbi computer and they are bound to have ways to track whoever would take a picture of something on one of them, right? like those dots that printers print that can be used to identify who printed stuff

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

You must pay the price for this post.

cumshitter posted:

*all of c-spam stands on the edge of an ice sheet confronting the unbeliever*

"I will be vindicated!"

"Fine choice of last words. Let the piss flow."

*everyone's piss streams melt the ice, sending the unbeliever floating off into ocean*

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

DrPossum posted:

this is me but postisgn

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

guess we're friends now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45VAirGY0T0

DesperateDan
Dec 10, 2005

Where's my cow?

Is that my cow?

No it isn't, but it still tramples my bloody lavender.
This is as good as the time I woke up and found out that david cameron hosed a dead pigs head

Maybe even better

Its real

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
The Esoteric Order Of Lowtax

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Unperson_47 posted:

i don't believe some random fbi dude is dumb enough to leak the piss tape because it would have to have been filmed from an fbi computer and they are bound to have ways to track whoever would take a picture of something on one of them, right? like those dots that printers print that can be used to identify who printed stuff

you could get a lovely phone with a camera in it for not much money at all, film what you need, upload it, and loving destroy that phone

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/bunnyarchive/status/1088978861063319553

fart store
Jul 6, 2018

probably nobody knows
im the fattest man
maybe nobody even
people have told me
and its not me saying this
my gut
my ass
its huge
my whole body
and i have been told
did you know this
not many know this
im gonna let you in on this
some say
[inhale loudly]
im the hugest one.
many people dont know that

Unperson_47 posted:

what if there were an fbi dude who had missed two paychecks and didn't really give much of a poo poo anymore

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Zyla posted:

tape, in to my eye balls

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
I hope AOC has seen it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Unperson_47 posted:

Those dots are cameras