Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
lol it's eli lake, has this man ever met an american intervention he didn't like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Fallen Hamprince posted:

remember when shinji voted for jill stein

lol

i voted for her too in 2012

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
I can't get past this. Marco Rubio, the most Roman name ever cant spell guido.
Where the hell is supposed to be from?

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

Bert Roberge posted:

Don't they shoot people who wear hoodies in his state?

passes the paper bag test; he's fine

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

i feel a kind of weird ennui now that i've (probably) seen the piss tape

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

the vast majority of sanders supporters will vote for the dem nominee either way but a ton of the brokebrains internet people will write in gritty, shifting the probability of a trump re-election 0.0000001% in his favor

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

there's gonna be so many botnets botting it up for 2020 jesus christ

astroturf bots faking popular support, false flag bots posting horrible poo poo to make candidates look bad, stalker bots intimidating people, white noise bots, it's gonna be just bots retweeting bots retweeting bots

happy democracy everyone

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lmao

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I can't get past this. Marco Rubio, the most Roman name ever cant spell guido.

this time he's crossed the Rubio!

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne

Nichael posted:

there are dozens of us

dozens :killsself:

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

bernie announcing is going to be fantastic and I hope AOC endorses him on day one

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

tacodaemon posted:

oh no, not Pennsylvania State Senator Daylin Leach, what will we do without trump opposition

https://twitter.com/lawcrimenews/status/1089290481958338560

this is what republicans call "taking the next step" in your career

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Fallen Hamprince posted:

the vast majority of sanders supporters will vote for the dem nominee either way but a ton of the brokebrains internet people will write in gritty, shifting the probability of a trump re-election 0.0000001% in his favor

more sanders people voted for clinton than clinton people voted for obama in 2008

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

https://twitter.com/dasharez0ne/status/1039625691988467712

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Nichael posted:

i feel a kind of weird ennui now that i've (probably) seen the piss tape

Fret not. We're only seen two short clips recorded off a screen on a cell phone. Eventually we'll get the whole thing

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Nichael posted:

lmao if u think romney wouldnt have been worse for the US long-term than trump

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Dustcat posted:

happy democracy everyone

democracy doesnt exist

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
"Rob [Loggia] and one of our other volunteers are creating masks of my face which are going to be given to thousands of people in two different groups," McAfee said. "First our road warriors who, once a month, are going to appear in parks, street corners, restaurants all around America while I speak through loud speakers through them. Group Two are the people who will be going to conferences doing keynotes. I will be going to conferences as a surrogate. I will be looking at people through a camera, answering questions, shaking hands as I tell my surrogate to shake hands, and speaking. This is how we're going to do it."

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

lmao

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Fallen Hamprince posted:

lmao if u think romney wouldnt have been worse for the US long-term than trump

i live in delaware it doesn't matter who the gently caress i vote for as president

though i did vote for clinton in the general because gently caress trump. i even volunteered for her in PA.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

he's done better

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

bluh

B This is.

L WHY

U The aMRRENcn poepl.

H

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I think I’ve gone from intj to intp

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

other shameful votes i made in 2012:

thomasd carpet for senate
sentient jellyfish john carney for house

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
TRUMP

https://i.imgur.com/0xNkOCZ.gifv

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
rip the least lovely (but still very lovely) republican in congress

https://www.newsobserver.com/news/politics-government/article225135655.html#storylink=mainstage_card2

gonna get replaced by a turbochud who cums to the thought of bathing in the blood of brown children

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself

frankenfreak posted:

:hmmyes:

e: Who is Kimchee in this analogy?

I would rather vote for Kamala than Kamala Harris.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Nichael posted:

i live in delaware

nichael, you did your best. Never stop trying

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Elephanthead posted:

I have never been liked.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

teachers are heroes

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Lmao imagine if they hadn't set up the Mueller investigation at the beginning. There'd be absolutely zero hope for everyone that any of these fucks would have consequences

There still aren't many, but you gotta have faith

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

nichael, you did your best. Never stop trying

Nichael, it's ok if you stop trying too.

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
Cucks!

Except u. Ur cool and should never stop posting

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Bert Roberge posted:

Nichael, it's ok if you stop trying too.

Even better, some would say.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Reality Winter posted:

"Rob [Loggia] and one of our other volunteers are creating masks of my face which are going to be given to thousands of people in two different groups," McAfee said. "First our road warriors who, once a month, are going to appear in parks, street corners, restaurants all around America while I speak through loud speakers through them. Group Two are the people who will be going to conferences doing keynotes. I will be going to conferences as a surrogate. I will be looking at people through a camera, answering questions, shaking hands as I tell my surrogate to shake hands, and speaking. This is how we're going to do it."

he;s got my vote

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne

angerbeet posted:

Even better, some would say.

u havent been the same since the corgi, man

where is the love

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

damning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

There has been a bunch of poo poo lately that I didn't understand but honestly, wtf is this?

I... whatever why the gently caress not.