Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I buy them from the supermarket.

I plant them in March or April if I'm lucky and then harvest them sometime from July to October depending on what I'm growing.
I really need to learn to can because when this hell world crashes down I'm gonna want me some loving squash in the winter dammit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I buy them from the supermarket.

You're missing out

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
They kept saying "800,000 workers" but were those federally employed or were they counting contractors as well? Cuz those motherfuckers won't be paid. and I know the fed contracts out like 80% of what it does anymore because federalism is a hollow beetle corpse stuffed full of private worms

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Piss tape disaffection syndrome (Japanese: 泌尿器ビデオの悲しみ, Hinyōki bideo no kanashimi) is a condition exhibited by some individuals after witnessing the Piss Tape, as a result of the extreme ennui derived from the emptiness they feel having finally seen the Piss Tape. The syndrome is characterized by a number of psychiatric symptoms such as acute delusional states, hallucinations, feelings of persecution (perceptions of being a victim of prejudice, aggression, or hostility from others), derealization, depersonalization, anxiety, and also psychosomatic manifestations such as dizziness, tachycardia, sweating, and others, such as vomiting.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
they don't have families to support

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

smarxist posted:

They kept saying "800,000 workers" but were those federally employed or were they counting contractors as well? Cuz those motherfuckers won't be paid. and I know the fed contracts out like 80% of what it does anymore because federalism is a hollow beetle corpse stuffed full of private worms

deal from strength

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

the balls on these people

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

take that and spin it around fast and ur almost there

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

so if i eat fried chicken every day my risk of death will be... 113%?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

or get crushed every time

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Independent contractors, who become slime and run into the sewers like Rita's putties when their work is complete,

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
I’ve jacked off to the piss tape three times today

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

smarxist posted:

i think the 800,000 were the essential workers, forced to come to work without pay for a month, who in theory should get backpay now

the total number of people not working was in the millions

p sure when somebody completes the study on the impact this trumpening and all of its snowball effects had on our stupid idiot economy, it's gonna be a dent in the hundreds of billions

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Louisgod posted:

I’ve jacked off to the piss tape three times today

Almost ready for a job at fox

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

pisss

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Inspector Hound posted:

You're missing out

I get corn and tomatoes from Jersey. What am I missing?

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

smarxist posted:

Contracted workers includes stuff like janitorial staff and the people that run food service in those buildings too.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

a golden shower show could not hold trumps attention more than twitter

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Mariana Horchata posted:

take that and spin it around fast and ur almost there

:blastu::jiggled:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/importantmeagan/status/1089237165224194050

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

Nichael posted:

Piss tape disaffection syndrome (Japanese: 泌尿器ビデオの悲しみ, Hinyōki bideo no kanashimi) is a condition exhibited by some individuals after witnessing the Piss Tape, as a result of the extreme ennui derived from the emptiness they feel having finally seen the Piss Tape. The syndrome is characterized by a number of psychiatric symptoms such as acute delusional states, hallucinations, feelings of persecution (perceptions of being a victim of prejudice, aggression, or hostility from others), derealization, depersonalization, anxiety, and also psychosomatic manifestations such as dizziness, tachycardia, sweating, and others, such as vomiting.

:dudsmile:

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

nothing matters, but especially not this

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

yeah that lady is loving nuts

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I get corn and tomatoes from Jersey. What am I missing?

Probably more expensive at some places

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Bearjew posted:

nothing matters, but especially not this

seems like in a just world it would matter but lol

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

lmao i feel so bad for these poor triggered snowflakes who are gonna kill literally everyone

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Crusader posted:

cspam (blitz7x) found the pisstape, its canonical

lol redditectives

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

quote:

We tortured some folks.

Thank god for President Trump!

Word of advice, don't do an image search for thank god for president trump becaues oh. my. god.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Someone give me a hit of the piss tape again

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Death To America

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

ok

its time to come clean here

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

sinnesloeschen posted:

u havent been the same since the corgi, man

where is the love

It's still on the forumimages server if an IK or passing admin wants to bring back the corgi

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

blintz7x is my alt

i made it because i really love cheese blintzes

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

:thunk: what kind of wall do we need for this

https://twitter.com/clevertitletk/status/1089292490648231936?s=21

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
How many chud killers this week

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Truga posted:

lol redditectives

augias
Apr 7, 2009

Holy poo poo i finally upsated my windows pc so o coild record so.e synths and it restarted like six times. Thos os is a pos

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

im also individualist_ant

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

augias posted:

Holy poo poo i finally upsated my windows pc so o coild record so.e synths and it restarted like six times. Thos os is a pos

Glad you made the junp to windows XP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
tromf

https://i.imgur.com/8qqCv37.gifv