Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

oh haha its c&c: the clan creator minigame from yakuza 6

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Owned

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

what does pretending to troll mean

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

TotalHell posted:

there’s a Popeyes opening near me soon

it’s right next to a Royal Farms and a wings place

hello fellow suprior fried chicken haver

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Nichael posted:

that's not a new command & conquer get the gently caress otu of herhey

See what I mean? Command & Conquer fans just can't be pleased

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
oh god hoist by my own petard

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

just lmao that the only one among us who isn't an embarrassment on twitter is zegermans

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Wait, is THIS why he keeps saying he's accomplished more than any other president ever?

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
meat is murder

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

literally like 1/3rd of twitter is lurkers who steal my posts and upload to twitter

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Gripweed posted:

See what I mean? Command & Conquer fans just can't be pleased

i'm pleased with the remake of tiberian dawn and red alert 1 (so far)!!!!

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

🚨BREAKING NEWS🚨 new details reveal that 2dcat was one of the prostitutes in the piss tape

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

BAE OF PIGS posted:

meat is murder

nah, it's already been murdered, it's more like being the getaway driver.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

BAE OF PIGS posted:

meat is murder

:hai:

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Basically EA made an online cnc game with microtransactions for korea with little to no base building and decided the cheapest solution would be to slap a coat of paint on it and sell it as cnc 4.

Then that flopped so they pivoted from an online cnc game with microtransactions to an online ONLY cnc game with microtransactions. Flopped.

Then last year EA announces their stunning new innovation in the rts, an online only game with microtransactions. And yes the fans did not respond with good feelings somehow.

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
lmao somehow i missed a story yesterday that a bunch of gov sites got dns hijacked??

https://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2019/01/multiple-us-gov-domains-hit-in-serious-dns-hijacking-wave-dhs-warns/

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

my favorite take of the day
(AOC was quote tweeting a cartoon about throwing away the electoral college)

https://twitter.com/JustinTHaskins/status/1089197668373540865

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
Someone should rent the piss tape room and check to see if the cameras are still where they are in the tape.

Hot Dog Day #91
Jun 19, 2003

I came back to sa after a several month hiatus just to check this thread for the piss tape

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

punchymcpunch posted:

did dwarf tossing start cos of the lord of the rings movies? if so thats hosed up
no that was the joke of that scene

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Hot Dog Day #91 posted:

I came back to sa after a several month hiatus just to check this thread for the piss tape

holy gently caress an extant hot dog day

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

DryGoods posted:

each and every person here who has posted their picture is a beautiful petal plucked from the garden of cspam

I think I am the only person here who posted my picture

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

reignofevil posted:

Basically EA made an online cnc game with microtransactions for korea with little to no base building and decided the cheapest solution would be to slap a coat of paint on it and sell it as cnc 4.

Then that flopped so they pivoted from an online cnc game with microtransactions to an online ONLY cnc game with microtransactions. Flopped.

Then last year EA announces their stunning new innovation in the rts, an online only game with microtransactions. And yes the fans did not respond with good feelings somehow.

there have been so many cancelled C&Cs. I wish Tiberium had come out, that looked really cool.

C&C 4 was originally called C&C Arena btw, and in its original non-canonical, online only format, it didn't seem too terrible. obviously what it became was hosed up.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Bert Roberge posted:

🚨BREAKING NEWS🚨 new details reveal that 2dcat was one of the prostitutes in the piss tape

:negative:

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

GrimGypsy posted:

my favorite take of the day
(AOC was quote tweeting a cartoon about throwing away the electoral college)

https://twitter.com/JustinTHaskins/status/1089197668373540865

how do they not make the logical leap that they're valuing the rights of empty land and the land owners over literal people? it's such a tiny loving leap, it's so smol

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I think I am the only person here who posted my picture

i posted my picture

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Being a command and conquer fan is just lining up to let EA kick you in the dick.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

smarxist posted:

how do they not make the logical leap that they're valuing the rights of empty land and the land owners over literal people? it's such a tiny loving leap, it's so smol

there is no logic beyond "owned libs"

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

reignofevil posted:

i can't say i don't see the logic, a game like C&C is fertile ground for a big stupid microtransaction game, especially if you implement player vs player and let Fat Whale the guy w/ the $500 nuclear fusion plant blueprint pubstomp everyone with the base buildings

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

reignofevil posted:

Being a command and conquer fan is just lining up to let EA kick you in the dick.

C&C 3 and RA3 were really good!!!!

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
so wait, me making some food on my stove wearing the hat with the thread in the background gets Calibanibal a 3 day probe?

(it most likely gunna be a grilled cheese and pepperoni sandwich)

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Nichael posted:

C&C 3 and RA3 were really good!!!!

mods?

Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013

Truth is game rigging is more difficult than it looks pls stay ded
are the yellow PISS TAPE IS REAL hats still available? I've a hankering to pay the shipping fee for one

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Plinkey posted:

so wait, me making some food on my stove wearing the hat with the thread in the background gets Calibanibal a 3 day probe?

offering to get probated seems to be calibanibal's posting currency/sexual kink

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

RA3 had the best multiplayer of the series, and C&C 3 has probably the most cohesive campaign.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Nichael posted:

i posted my picture

shut up nichael, I'm trying to get these guys to post their pictures

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Cnc 3 and RA3 both had really solid single player campaigns so naturally EA decides that any balances to multiplayer would be reflected in the single player which included locking players out of optional objectives in cnc 3 because now you can't build defences with loving cranes anymore.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Dustcat posted:

offering to get probated seems to be calibanibal's posting currency/sexual kink

i mean i get a grilled cheeda and pep sandwich out of it

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Plinkey posted:

you dont have the balls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

Thanks to Saudi A! posted:

Gun dick persons are still considered okay for military service

this is my rifle, this is my rifle
this one's for fighting, this one's for fighting