Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

:blastu:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

happy to hear about the trilogy port, now im wondering if its gonna be more than just the straight wii port?? (probably not and itll be 60 bucks)

MP1 is one of my top games and MP2 is still really great. 3 has a lot of problems but i thought it was alright..thats definitely because the good music and really cool looking worlds made me forgive some huge flaws though lol

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Hi. I love all three Metroid Prime games equally.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
i want a 2d metroid that controls like am2r but isn't as linear

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

extremebuff posted:

happy to hear about the trilogy port, now im wondering if its gonna be more than just the straight wii port?? (probably not and itll be 60 bucks)

MP1 is one of my top games and MP2 is still really great. 3 has a lot of problems but i thought it was alright..thats definitely because the good music and really cool looking worlds made me forgive some huge flaws though lol

once bob comes in and says metroid prime 2 and 3 are good i'll :actually: be proven even more correct

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

American McGay posted:

Hi. I'm the guy that thinks that the resources used to port a game are equal to the resources used to create a new game. I get mad when they add DLC skins to video games because in my brain the guy who works on the skins is the same guy who fixes bugs in the code. I'm 60 years old and only play Japanese arcade games but somehow have an opinion on everything.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I played like an hour of Eternal Darkness and it's one of the most boring things iv3 ever played

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Eternal Farkness.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
I bought eternal darkness when it came out as a cube owner desperate to play a game. Played it all night straight in a haze of weed and beat all three endings, thought it was neat

Tried it again a few years ago and got so bored I couldn't make it past the third level. Literally every combat encounter is the same with no variations

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

American McGay posted:

Lowtax please implement a function on your dying website that blocks a user from responding to any of your posts. I will pay upwards of 3 NordVPN subscriptions for such a feature.

next time you got to buy a vpn, just try to think if theres anyone else youre forgetting

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

elf help book posted:

next time you got to buy a vpn, just try to think if theres anyone else youre forgetting

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
i bought 5 year subscriptions to expressvpn and nordvpn becasue i support james AND richard

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

i bought 5 year subscriptions to expressvpn and nordvpn becasue i support james AND richard
:hai:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Eternal Farkness.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

theres no such thing as too many vpn subscriptions

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
I don't know why anyone bothers with a VPN for torrenting because usenet is cheaper to download Linux isos and public domain films plus you don't have to worry about someone in another country hopefully seeding it

Anyway I got the new in box game boy game genie I was in the mood to order the other day so here's some pics because I was really curious what it looked like if you tried to use it in a gba sp

I kind of want to send in that registration card to see what happens

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Finally a thumb pic

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

of course you pay mensa to feel special

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

oh my god i didnt see that on the phone but its just perfectly in frame to show everything except name, so its not an accident lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Mensa Pyramid Scheme Rep: Hey thanks for the money. *voice quivering w/laughter* Ye-Yeah. Your IQ is the same as Einstein's.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I’m beginning to think Uncle at Nintendo is an epic-tier troll

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Weird thing about game genies I didn't figure out until later is you can daisy chain the nes ones together to add more codes.

I had to stick 3 together to get 9 codes and finally beat back to the future. Time well spent.

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?

Pablo Nergigante posted:

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.

Pablo Nergigante posted:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
He's actually the creepiest loving retard to ever grace this miserable forum and all you're doing is encouraging him by making him think people like his insane posts instead of headshotting that fucker into Oblivion. BBG was right, this place is cucked out.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

posting your kids as part of a troll is an L no matter how you spin it

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Ahh yes I'm sure this man who has posted nothing but autistically detailed descriptions of video game hardware and multiple posts about teenage mass murderers in the Awesome Interaction of Gaming thread for the past 3 years is actually a really cool and funny guy and is just having a laugh.

VWVWV
Jan 19, 2010

Mensa-grade posting genius awaits his snail mail response from Galoob where they award him a certificate for being the most special gamer

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
the game genie himself has been in stacy minnesota this whole time just waiting for an epic enough gamer to write in

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

mmm “accidentally” got my little hosed up chode, mangy pubes, and clubfoot in the picture. haha. ohh i bet bet you guys are gonna call me a hosed up weird loser guy stop posting here etc just like always lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I'm going to slice my own balls off with a potato peeler.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Can I level with you man? keep calling me a creepass retard and i’ll just stop posting here
[weeks of constant abuse later]
got the gaaame geeenie! yeah the one you guys were trolling me about, haha, who wants to seeee??

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I'm going to slice my own balls off with a potato peeler.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

mmm “accidentally” got my little hosed up chode, mangy pubes, and clubfoot in the picture. haha. ohh i bet bet you guys are gonna call me a hosed up weird loser guy stop posting here etc just like always lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

HolePisser1982 posted:

Can I level with you man? keep calling me a creepass retard and i’ll just stop posting here
got the gaaame geeenie! yeah the one you guys were trolling me about, haha, who wants to seeee??

lmfao

VWVWV
Jan 19, 2010

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

I don't know why anyone bothers with a VPN for torrenting because usenet is cheaper to download Linux isos and public domain films plus you don't have to worry about someone in another country hopefully seeding it

Haha, it would be funny if we sold dildos to raise funds to “file a class action suit on behalf of anyone that reads my posts”. But really, when you think about it, cucumbers cost less and you can also dip them in ranch, for eating (Yummeh)

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

VWVWV posted:

Haha, it would be funny if we sold dildos to raise funds to “file a class action suit on behalf of anyone that reads my posts”. But really, when you think about it, cucumbers cost less and you can also dip them in ranch, for eating (Yummeh)

Alright, my mind is full of gently caress. Time to shut down Imp Zone early tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

HolePisser1982 posted: