Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

Captain Splendid posted:

It would be the easiest thing in the world to take this model and get it 3d printed.

I'm down for it. I've even got a few spare sixth scale bodies. I can make Mecha Jesus happen!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Splash one bogey

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

Hollismason posted:

hey used to have this realyl great line of sliced chicken and turkey sandwiches on some sort of wheat bread that was really good.

Marketfresh sandwiches are still on the menu as of the last time I ate there (like 6 months ago). They are the only thing I can truly stomach from there.

https://www.theonion.com/arbys-now-charging-2-99-to-let-customers-go-behind-cou-1819573207

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

I like to put the occasional Big Montana in my mouth. Just a nice big slab of meat covered in Horsey Sauce

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Jose Valasquez posted:

I like to put the occasional Big Montana in my mouth. Just a nice big slab of meat covered in Horsey Sauce

Mr. Hands forum account spotted

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Jose Valasquez posted:

Poor Jose; Thought of horsey sauce and passed gas.

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Poor Jose; Thought of horsey sauce and passed gas.

I wouldn't dare trying to pass gas after eating Arby's. That's a gamble you're going to lose more often than not

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I imagine all the goons who constantly and breathlessly clutch their pearls about fast food must have the iron constitution of a colicky infant

Oh no a fast-food cheeseburger! I would get a tummy ache and have flaming explosive diarrhea for a month if I were even in the same room with one! I'm breaking out in a cold sweat just thinking about it. I better make an appointment with my chiropractor

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

The Bloop posted:

I imagine all the goons who constantly and breathlessly clutch their pearls about fast food must have the iron constitution of a colicky infant

Oh no a fast-food cheeseburger! I would get a tummy ache and have flaming explosive diarrhea for a month if I were even in the same room with one! I'm breaking out in a cold sweat just thinking about it. I better make an appointment with my chiropractor
it's probably gluten intolerance or some similar allergy

maybe gall bladder problems

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
What an idiot.

You clearly go to an assopractor when you're suffering from burgeritis.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

The Bloop posted:

the same people who think mayonaise is hot and taco bell gives you montazumas revenge. i drunk tap water in mexico non stop and didnt get montazuma come at my iron stomach.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

The Bloop posted:

You joke but this is my horrible life and it makes me very sad. :(

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

Jose Valasquez posted:

I wouldn't dare trying to pass gas after eating Arby's. That's a gamble you're going to lose more often than not

Never trust a fart, and never waste a boner.

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Dannywilson posted:

Never trust a fart, and never waste a boner.

What if my only boner option is a farting butt?

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

xtal posted:

What if my only boner option is a farting butt?

then you, my friend, are super in luck because the escaping gas will help to stimulate your manflesh

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

The Bloop posted:

I just wish people would illuminate on what the actual quality food service empires are. Like, yeah, I know that Mcdonalds and Taco Bell aren't the restaurants of choice for Olympian athletes and body builders or anyone trying to maintain a healthy figure. So, is everyone just going to their local butcher, farmer's market, bakery, and cooking everything at home? Because if that's the standard then no wonder fast food seems even less fit for human consumption than normal. At least when people argue over burgers, subs, or pizza people can say one restaurant is better than the other.

Pustulio
Mar 21, 2012
I used to work at Arby's and I still eat there once in a while, their shakes are good, and their chicken is good, I am off on the beef after one too many days of making sculptures with the claylike uncooked blocks of it in the back.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

The Bloop posted:

I mean I can eat McDonalds and be fine but you can tell it’s poo poo and if you have any sense you would and should eat anything else over it.

I think in the US a fast food burger has to legally contain at least 13% meat. Yea 13%...

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
nvm

xtal has a new favorite as of 17:42 on Jan 27, 2019

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Wendell posted:

I suppose I could have said, “didn’t make you suspicious before the other thing that you said made you suspicious.” Basically, I was intending to back you up in a joking manner. My apologies.

It’s okay I still love you

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Actual screaming, lower your volume

https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net...gb89DMVnFno.mp4

Tsubasa2004
Feb 14, 2003

RCarr posted:

I think in the US a fast food burger has to legally contain at least 13% meat. Yea 13%...

Nah

https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/product/big-mac.html posted:

Mouthwatering perfection starts with two 100% pure beef patties and Big Mac® sauce sandwiched between a sesame seed bun. It’s topped off with pickles, crisp lettuce, onions and American cheese for a 100% beef burger with a taste like no other. It contains no artificial flavors, preservatives or added colors from artificial sources.* Our pickle contains an artificial preservative, so skip it if you like.

9 CFR 319.15(b)(c) posted:

(b)Hamburger. “Hamburger” shall consist of chopped fresh and/or frozen beef with or without the addition of beef fat as such and/or seasoning, shall not contain more than 30 percent fat, and shall not contain added water, phosphates, binders, or extenders. Beef cheek meat (trimmed beef cheeks) may be used in the preparation of hamburger only in accordance with the conditions prescribed in paragraph (a) of this section.

(c)Beef patties. “Beef Patties” shall consist of chopped fresh and/or frozen beef with or without the addition of beef fat as such and/or seasonings. Binders or extenders, Mechanically Separated (Species) used in accordance with § 319.6, and/or partially defatted beef fatty tissue may be used without added water or with added water only in amounts such that the product characteristics are essentially that of a meat pattie.

USDA Food Standards and Labeling Policy Book posted:

ALL or 100 PERCENT BEEF (Patty Mix)”: Beef patty mix may be labeled “all,” “pure,” or “100 percent beef,” when the only added ingredients are partially defatted chopped beef or finely textured beef. An ingredients statement would be required on bulk packed product but not retail packages. “All,” “Pure,” or “100 percent,” may not be used if partially defatted beef fatty tissue (PDBFT), is used or mechanically separated species (MSS), are used.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

yo man i herd they had to change the name to just KFC cuz the chicken wasnt legally alloud to be called chicken anymore!!!!!!!!!!

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

The Keto diet sounds horrifying.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Esplanade posted:

The Keto diet sounds horrifying.

It is. A lot of people use it as an excuse to replace the starch and sugar in their diet with positively horrific amounts of meat and friend stuff. A buddy of mine ended up with a fatty liver from it.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Screaming Idiot posted:

It is. A lot of people use it as an excuse to replace the starch and sugar in their diet with positively horrific amounts of meat and friend stuff. A buddy of mine ended up with a fatty liver from it.

I really want to know what friend stuff is but I'm afraid to ask.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Well... How do you stuff your friends?

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Very carefully, and with consent.

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Is this saying if Mary had said no to "God" loving her than we wouldn't have Jesus? Cause that sounds like coercion of rape and God is a piece of poo poo.

e; Haha, God is dead, I was just loving with you,. Hail Satan.

DiggityDoink has a new favorite as of 10:00 on Jan 27, 2019

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
What if the prostitute Mary Magdalene hadn't married Jesus, or their union and children had been erased from history and the Bible by various councils? We might end up with Trump as president and various other terrible ills.

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.

Trig Discipline posted:

im assuming its fried, but that might be the joke

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Trig Discipline posted:

Friend stuff is Jizzum.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

https://twitter.com/TaylorLorenz/status/1089352760275931137

James Woods
Jul 15, 2003

Screaming Idiot posted:

My wife just started this and I warned her it was a bad idea due to cholesterol and blood pressure risks. After a week she's up four pounds and can't figure out why eating nothing but meat and cheese is making her gain weight. The entire bottle of my small batch Kentucky bourbon she drank Tuesday night probably didn't help maintain ketosis. .

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
She sounds cool as hell though

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Trig Discipline posted:

What, you don't shovel mounds of bacon and eggs and entire sticks of butter into your gullet when you get together with friends?

LadyPictureShow has a new favorite as of 10:37 on Jan 27, 2019

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

LadyPictureShow posted:

What, you don't shovel mounds of bacon and eggs and entire sticks of butter into your gullet when you get together with friends?

The butter acts as lubrication! :eng101:

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

LadyPictureShow posted:

23_year_old_goon_on_statins.txt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Karate Bastard posted:

Well... How do you stuff your friends?