Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

mmm “accidentally” got my little hosed up chode, mangy pubes, and clubfoot in the picture. haha. ohh i bet bet you guys are gonna call me a hosed up weird loser guy stop posting here etc just like always lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

VWVWV posted:

(Yummeh)

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

How reliable would you perceive the MP trilogy rumour to be based on the source?

Is this guy the ken rosenthal of gaming or what?

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I don't know I haven't looked into it because I don't give a poo poo about the MP games but it's been reported and then debunked like 3 times so it's probably false.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

my morning jackass posted:

How reliable would you perceive the MP trilogy rumour to be based on the source?

Is this guy the ken rosenthal of gaming or what?

its a game informer editor, actual games press dudes arent the usual loser "leakers"

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
The mensa pic lol

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

"Call me crazy, will they? I'll show them all how brilliant I am! They'll have to understand me then!" - The Riddler

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?

goferchan posted:

The mensa pic lol

It’s the funniest post I’ve ever read in imp zone, and there’s a lot of competition

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Caithness posted:

It’s the funniest post I’ve ever read in imp zone, and there’s a lot of competition
There is no way this is funnier than the Reverse Recruitment thread.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

American McGay posted:

I tried to replay Eternal Darkness a couple halloweens ago and got bored almost immediately.

I still say Silent Hill was a rewarding experience. What wan in that locker, anyway?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WzeSIFrpMQ

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

wayne gretzky sneaking his mensa certificate into a spree of photos posted across every hobby subforum

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

goferchan posted:

The mensa pic lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

I think if something gender reversal gas level comes up from Uncle at Nintendo it's going to be too hosed up to be funny tbh

VWVWV
Jan 19, 2010

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

wayne gretzky sneaking his mensa certificate into a spree of photos posted across every hobby subforum

Lmao

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?

FactsAreUseless posted:

Well I haven’t read that. Is it in the gold mine?

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3749611 Here it is . I read that thread and Crawl Diary once every few months

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
I figured it was a reference to the time Spanish Manlove posted a pic of himself and had his Mensa book peeking out the side of the photo. Whatever happened to that guy

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW posted:

I figured it was a reference to the time Spanish Manlove posted a pic of himself and had his Mensa book peeking out the side of the photo. Whatever happened to that guy

It was definitely a joke based on that but in order to do the joke he still had to have a Mensa certificate laying around, so meat’s still on the menu boys

frh
Dec 6, 2014

goferchan posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3749611 Here it is . I read that thread and Crawl Diary once every few months

lmao this is incredible

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I only know fire emblem from Smash and the reverse recruitment thread so it's kind of hard to imagine what an actual fire emblem game would be like.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Bicyclops posted:

I only know fire emblem from Smash and the reverse recruitment thread so it's kind of hard to imagine what an actual fire emblem game would be like.

really boring

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Bicyclops posted:

Advance Wars, except all your units are named individuals finite in number instead of mass-produced.

an actual dog posted:

really boring

:blastu:

frh
Dec 6, 2014

The 3DS ones are very good.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Bicyclops posted:

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

the only FE I played was sacred stones and it was fun. The series always seemed better suited as a handheld game instead of a console franchise but I never played the old ones so :shrug:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

the only FE I played was sacred stones and it was fun. The series always seemed better suited as a handheld game instead of a console franchise but I never played the old ones so :shrug:

You can play Fire Emblem Heroes on your phone, for free. Thousands of awesome maps and even awesomer FE Heroes.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
Bazinga, babababa

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
western game puzzles crack me up every single time

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Wait-a-minute that card..

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

man nurse posted:

Wait-a-minute that card..

[to the tune of my kajetokuns underrated classic "my ninja info cards"] my puzzle info cards

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

I.N.R.I posted:

[to the tune of my kajetokuns underrated classic "my ninja info cards"] my puzzle info cards

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

In Training posted:

You can play Fire Emblem Heroes on your phone, for free. Thousands of awesome maps and even awesomer FE Heroes.

If you must play a mobile gacha tactics RPG the new Langrisser one is better because the maps aren't 3x3.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i havent played FE since GBA and gamecube. i hope the new switch one is good

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Samus is my favorite s5 character besides Kirby but I've never played a Metroid game. except the hunters demo on DS but that sucked

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

elf help book posted:

actual games press dudes

Lol

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

Caithness posted:

Calzone with cream cheese

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
rip the wii shop

gone but not forgotten

frh
Dec 6, 2014

bump_fn posted:

rip the wii shop

gone but not forgotten

I know this means you cant buy games but can you still re-download stuff you've previously purchased?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW posted:

I know this means you cant buy games but can you still re-download stuff you've previously purchased?

No it's permanently dead