Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

Neo_Crimson posted:

I forget, why was his stuff banned? They were surprisingly well done pieces of purestrain crazy.

I don't think he's banned; he's just not doing much new work anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Neo_Crimson posted:

I forget, why was his stuff banned? They were surprisingly well done pieces of purestrain crazy.

He wasn't, his site's just incredibly difficult to navigate / provide updates on because he organises his comics by title rather than by date

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Lurdiak posted:

Like do you think the news is going to report on whatever lovely thing a GOP representative in Iowa did when Trump is serving Wendy's in the white house?

Is this an attempt at irony, or have you just not been paying attention the last two weeks?

https://www.google.com/search?q=ste...chrome&ie=UTF-8

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Some people didn’t get bullied enough in high school.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:

My favorite detail is the survival bracelet, because he'll definitely one day be in a situation where he'll save the day with a grease saturated bit of paracord

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Observer:

"Theresa May's disappearing act – As Brexit looms ever larger, it’s goodbye prime minister and goodbye UK economy"

Sunday Telegraph:

Big Garden Birdwatch: Public poised for wildlife survey

Matt:

Independent on Sunday:

Sunday Times:

Roger Stone set to appear in federal court in Washington DC

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

six loving figures jesus

ryonguy
Jun 27, 2013

Calaveron posted:

My favorite detail is the survival bracelet, because he'll definitely one day be in a situation where he'll save the day with a grease saturated bit of paracord

When his mom is knocking on the door to his room and telling him the police are there to talk to him about the internet stuff they saw him downloading he'll be happy for the closeness of some sturdy rope.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Bob, I have a suggestion for you. gently caress off.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

Garrison posted:

Last week Roger Stone was awakened by 27 FBI agents who conducted a pre-dawn raid at his home in Florida.

The FBI troops wore flak jackets and sported weapons design to intimidate. Beria and Stalin would have been proud.

There was no reason for a raid of that scope. The Osama Bin Laden raid was carried out with less force. Stone is a peaceful man who was cooperating with Mueller’s investigation. Stone has done nothing wrong and there was no collaboration with Russia. He’s stands accused of invented ‘process’ crimes. So why was he treated like a narco kingpin or arch villain?

The excessive abuse of government power by jackbooted thugs were condemned by Democrats. Oh wait…no….they heartily applauded such action. HBO comedian Bill Maher said Stone was an upper echelon bad guy who deserved it because he’s so unlikeable. He’s expecting them to arrest President Trump next, whom he constantly calls a ‘traitor.’ Maher continues to cling to the Russian collusion lie and jokes that Trump is working for Putin.

The dossier used by the FBI to conduct surveillance on Trump and his campaign was based on that lie, which was bought and paid for by Hillary. Hillary is an arch criminal and traitor who should be in jail. She lied to the FBI, destroyed evidence, sold her country out for money (Uranium One) and dozens of other crimes I won’t get into here. Suffice it to say she’s exacting revenge on the ‘deplorables’ who helped get Trump elected.

Roger Stone efficaciously made that happen.

A big fuss and show had to be made over Stone’s arrest. The rogue criminal cartel known as the Deep State must make something out of literally nothing to justify the arrest of more targets—their final target being Trump himself. This is a coup being carried out by the Deep State and its special prosecutor is especially corrupt–and without oversight or accountability.

Mueller has an unlimited budget while being responsible to no one. He does what he wants and sends his Gestapo out to get the job done. No, I won’t say how great some FBI agents are and that they’re good people and ‘patriots.’ They are going along with an unconstitutional take down of a lawfully-elected president. The FBI and CIA need to be broken up. They have accrued way too much power over the decades. They all share in the blame, as does the traitorous Deep State media arms. CIA-CNN in particular.

Their tipoff to make the show scarier was absolutely disgusting. The government watchdogs who were once supposed to be journalists have become lying, filthy rats in charge of brainwashing citizens.

We are hurtling toward very dark times if we don’t stop this. First they came for Stone—eventually they’ll get to all of us deplorables for invented crimes.

They already have enough illegally obtained info on us all. They have our email, browsing history, phone calls, purchases, financial and medical records—everything. It’s all stored up and ready to use against us for some concocted process crime. They will then send us to prison or gulags.

What’s next, a shot in the back of the head? Ha ha, very funny, right Bill Maher? I’m sure many Democrats would applaud that, too. Anything to further their agenda of communism.

Wake up, Trump! As Alex Jones said, it’s time to go on offense!

—Ben Garrison

Kirschen posted:

Today's cartoon features two "old guys" trying to come to some kind of understanding of life in 2019

Kirschen posted:

Israeli Elections Tuesday April 9, 2019

Stiglich posted:

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez – a special kind of crazy.

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Wearing a symbol of racism does kind of heavily indicate that you are a racist though.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

He looks really determined to fight those dirty muselmen.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
Why is it always a “pre-dawn” raid? Expand your vocabulary you hacks.

Also the most insulting thing about Kirschen is how loving untalented he is at drawing.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Cops aren't supposed to use force to arrest white people :mad:

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

Lion of Judah protect you, Jah be praised.

If global warming why AOC wear robe in cold weather??
I look forward to many years of "AOC holding doomsday sign" cartoons.

Imagine being so bad at art that you have to label your characters as "old" because you can't draw them to actually look old.

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

look i don't normally comment in here but laying the blame for the fbi raid on roger stone's house at hillary clinton's feet is so batshit even for garrison i needed to check in

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

KillerJunglist posted:

I look forward to many years of "AOC holding doomsday sign" cartoons.

Also when the earth isn't suddenly sucked into a black hole in 2030 pundits will be all "I told you so"

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Wheany posted:

Also when the earth isn't suddenly sucked into a black hole in 2030 pundits will be all "I told you so"
Or if poo poo goes to hell, they’ll blame AOC for not acting sooner.

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.

This is just called first past the post, it’s not unique to you.

Pants Donkey posted:

Or if poo poo goes to hell, they’ll blame AOC for not acting sooner.

They won’t consider any outcome in which they are alive to qualify, and if they aren’t alive they can’t be held accountable for being wrong. It’s “win win”, if you hate everybody other than yourself.

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!
https://twitter.com/TommySiegel/status/1088086115968577538

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Two old guys, indeed.

I appreciate this even if it's just a thing happened.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:: Australia Day Long Weekend

Rowe:

A whole bunch of things in the news right now.

Campbell:

Leak, Son of Leak:

Those who want to change the date of Australia Day can also take a day off, the hypocrites.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
More about AOC's name... you know, the one she's had since birth.

:brainworms:

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

DalaranJ posted:

This is just called first past the post, and has absolutely nothing to do with how Israeli elections work

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
Rob Smith really is the dumbest motherfucker

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Zesty posted:

Of all the hills he could have chose, Christ.

Pakled posted:

Rob Smith really is the dumbest motherfucker

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
I don't own my wife, she can do whatever she wants with her name.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Yeah, that's what I said. Until I accidentally got our honeymoon tickets as Mr & Mrs. Underbridge, and then she had to change it so her passport would match the ticket.

Oops. Didn't mean to, just me blithering along through life.

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

Lion of Judah protect you, Jah be praised.

Zesty posted:

Who think their maiden name?

What, is good? Jesus CHRIST Rob Smith...

HootTheOwl posted:

I don't own my wife, she can do whatever she wants with her name.
My wife kept her name. We've had this idea to combine our names because it would sound funny, but yea, taking a last name is a choice.

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy

Zesty posted:

:wtc: he is such a shitheel.

I also love the fact it takes him weeks to come up with garbage responses that just boil down to liberals are the true racists and I don’t see color look how awesome I am.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

KillerJunglist posted:

Who think their maiden name?

What, is good? Jesus CHRIST Rob Smith...

My wife kept her name. We've had this idea to combine our names because it would sound funny, but yea, taking a last name is a choice.

My wife and I kept our names for professional reasons but smashed parts of both together to create a respectable fusion of the two for our kids. Hyphens are generally selfish imo but its also not a cultural thing for me so I don't judge.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

My wife and I kept our names for professional reasons but smashed parts of both together to create a respectable fusion of the two for our kids. Hyphens are generally selfish imo but its also not a cultural thing for me so I don't judge.

A friend of mine was given a hyphenated name from his parents, then when he got married his wife took his name (because she hated her own). So now she has a hyphenated name, and neither of the two hyphenated names is her maiden name.

It's not really that sustainable and I like solutions like yours. A guy I used to work with got married and both he and his wife changed their names to a completely unrelated one.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!
Last names have heritage in them, family history to it. I understand fully why some people, especially non-waspy people, would preserve them through something awkward like hyphens.

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
Gaybie Nomination: Most pointless label

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

She didn't loving say that you goddamned moron

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

Catholics are Jewish? I know he is a trump lover, but what is he talking about? Catholics can't be racist? Really?

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Grape posted:

Last names have heritage in them, family history to it. I understand fully why some people, especially non-waspy people, would preserve them through something awkward like hyphens.
Ultimately there's a ton of different angles and reasons on this. History, culture, society, preference, etc. Basically just do what you want and let others do what they want.
But definitely don't point to other methods and say they're eroding society as we know it.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Crabtree posted:

Catholics are Jewish? I know he is a trump lover, but what is he talking about? Catholics can't be racist? Really?

He's twisting the accusations as if they were saying "if you go to Catholic School you are racist." in that conservative way where you can't be sure they're idiots who don't understand the accusations, or are purposely misrepresenting them to muddy the conversation.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
lol i've changed my mind branco isnt the dumbest cartoonist it's def rob smith jr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?
I took my wife's last name. Would that make his head explode, or would I have to tell him I'm white, Catholic, and a veteran to get that response?