Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

when I lived in the US I partied a lot, and was therefore hungover a lot and nothing soothed the alcohol tinged fires burning within me better than the largest, shittiest taco that taco bell could offer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Memento posted:

23_year_old_goon_on_statins.txt

Wasn't the the diet fad that got a bunch of goons probated or banned for telling people it was a horrible idea and not to do it?

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Biplane posted:

when I lived in the US I partied a lot, and was therefore hungover a lot and nothing soothed the alcohol tinged fires burning within me better than the largest, shittiest taco that taco bell could offer

Yeah, Taco Bell is absolute garbage but sometimes I inexplicably find myself thinking "goddamn I want some TB."

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Wasn't the the diet fad that got a bunch of goons probated or banned for telling people it was a horrible idea and not to do it?

Yep, but they were from FYAD, so obviously they were just trolling!

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Yeah, Taco Bell is absolute garbage but sometimes I inexplicably find myself thinking "goddamn I want some TB."

the outlet mall next to my apartment complex had a taco bell right there in the food court and I could just ooze out of bed and slither the 50 meters or so into taco-flavored heaven.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

A little while ago in some thread or other I casually mentioned (as part of a discussion about how fast food is generally just bland and not actually a cause of gastrointestinal distress) how it's a widespread stereotype/trope that Mexican food gives you the shits, and nobody had any idea what I was talking about. I mentioned Montezuma's Revenge and that South Park all about how Chipotle ruins everybody's underwear and people just stared at me blankly. Felt like I was taking crazy pills

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Data Graham posted:

A little while ago in some thread or other I casually mentioned (as part of a discussion about how fast food is generally just bland and not actually a cause of gastrointestinal distress) how it's a widespread stereotype/trope that Mexican food gives you the shits, and nobody had any idea what I was talking about. I mentioned Montezuma's Revenge and that South Park all about how Chipotle ruins everybody's underwear and people just stared at me blankly. Felt like I was taking crazy pills

the nacho platter from the mexican pavilion at EPCOT will straight up turn your shits green. just, green.

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008
Turns out beans are in fact the musical fruit

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

https://twitter.com/JimMFelton/status/1089510688249339905

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Also I'm guessing that the driver was trying to sneak through the gates behind someone else who swiped through them, and those big signs on the gates probably say something like "WARNING: IF YOU TRY TO SNEAK OUT BEHIND ANOTHER DRIVER WITHOUT SWIPING YOUR CAR WILL GET CRUSHED BY THE GATES"

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

I like how he tried to stop and berate the employee and the employee just tells him to move his fuckin car so it doesn't get hit again

I feel like I know this man just from the way he handled this one incident

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

hawowanlawow posted:

I like how he tried to stop and berate the employee and the employee just tells him to move his fuckin car so it doesn't get hit again

I feel like I know this man just from the way he handled this one incident

:same:

Did anyone think about how the car felt though?

Spermando
Jun 13, 2009

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

I'm glad they changed it from PUPs because honestly it just sounds like Cruella DeVille is working on your computer.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

173 and 91/1000 is a very specific fraction and honestly not that many to block over a six-month period.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

And the angel spake unto Gerald, "Stop hitting yourself!" but Gerald found that he could not, because the angel was holding his arms and was hitting him with his own arms.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

RCarr posted:

I mean I can eat McDonalds and be fine but you can tell it’s poo poo and if you have any sense you would and should eat anything else over it.

I think in the US a fast food burger has to legally contain at least 13% meat. Yea 13%...

McDonalds and Arby's and basically every other fast food place, including your beloved regional chain, are of similar quality and are basically bland and fine and worse than a real restaurant and if you eat there too much you'll get fat. The idea that there's any difference between a McDonalds, Burger King, Wendy's, Hardees, In and Out, Jack and a Box et al. aside from the exact configuration and pricing of their menu items is some broke brained poo poo.

The "Arby's is gross" meme is from the Simpsons, hth.

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

The Moon Monster posted:

McDonalds and Arby's and basically every other fast food place, including your beloved regional chain, are of similar quality and are basically bland and fine and worse than a real restaurant and if you eat there too much you'll get fat. The idea that there's any difference between a McDonalds, Burger King, Wendy's, Hardees, In and Out, Jack and a Box et al. aside from the exact configuration and pricing of their menu items is some broke brained poo poo.

The "Arby's is gross" meme is from the Simpsons, hth.

Oh word?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

*hordishly burts into thread wearing yellowface* H-H-H-HESBURGER!!

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Just gotta neg harder I guess.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

LifeSunDeath posted:

Just gotta neg harder I guess.

Don't forget more peacockiing. Maybe with an actual peacock.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

jobson groeth posted:

drat bro, you're gonna be smoking balls tonight.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I don't think I know what that means. Is it when it's really tiny but also as wide as it's long, and green?

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

LifeSunDeath posted:

drat bro, you're gonna be smoking balls tonight.

man don't smoke balls, it makes the pee taste funny

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Slippery posted:

man don't smoke balls, it makes the pee taste funny

Real men like their pee like they like their whisky, smokey flavoured and burning on the way down.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Karate Bastard posted:

I don't think I know what that means. Is it when it's really tiny but also as wide as it's long, and green?

no one knows what it means, which makes it way funnier
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be_3MSAWtX0

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

jobson groeth posted:

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

LifeSunDeath posted:

no one knows what it means, which makes it way funnier
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be_3MSAWtX0

There was a PUA show? Is it bad enough to be worth watching or is it just pathetic?

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

jobson groeth posted:

Real men like their pee like they like their whisky, smokey flavoured and burning on the way down.

I knew I've been doing it wrong

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

https://i.imgur.com/SAZtppv.mp4

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

jobson groeth posted:

There was a PUA show? Is it bad enough to be worth watching or is it just pathetic?

Gotta be the second one if they're aiming for authenticity

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

anti vaxx memes make me sad :(

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
One of those memes is not like the others.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

new friend from school
May 19, 2008

by Azathoth
At first glance I thought those were car batteries and found myself wondering why they’re not in the ocean.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
They're actually small pastries.

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

Nothing worse than an apathetic rimjob

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right