Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

poty posted:

I guess the American galaxy brains who bought F1 hadn't considered what a pain in the rear end it is to put up with Ferrari's bullshit. Bernie must have forgotten to bring it up, oops.

Chase: Is there anyone that I need to be weary of?

Bernie: Nope *drives off in a truck full of cash*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

1500quidpoocati posted:

Hour long YouTube videos from professors detailing the history of General Motors’ ATF fluids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oWFTOY-3tY

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Ferrari should buy F1

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

DoctorGonzo posted:

Ferrari should buy F1

This is actually a really bad idea nad really stupid and oyu should feel bad for even saying this out loud.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Wirth1000 posted:

This is actually a really bad idea nad really stupid and oyu should feel bad for even saying this out loud.

It's not his fault, it's how Ferrari-Bot has been programmed

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

Wirth1000 posted:

Everything Gonzo says is really stupid though

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

You Am I posted:

Chase: Is there anyone that I need to be weary of?

Bernie: Nope *drives off in a truck full of cash*

Except in reality he hung around begging to be allowed to be involved, dumbstruck that everyone actually always hated him and was happy he was gone

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

DoctorGonzo posted:

Bernie should buy It back

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

DoctorGonzo posted:

Ferrari should buy F1

Turn your life

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Ferrari should buy F1 so when they continue to lose it will be even better

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

Ferrari should buy F1 so when they continue to lose it will be even better

They can call it Failure1

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

GramCracker posted:

They can call it Failure1

F1 2019 - The F is for Failure!

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

freeranger posted:

F1 2019 - The F is for Failure!

Or “Ferrari”, it’s basically interchangeable at this point

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

Stroll together, win together
Lawrence Stroll should buy F1

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Rhopunzel posted:

Lawrence Stroll should buy F1

I know you posted this as you stupid as gently caress gimmick but why do we keep having to stress that Lawrence actually owns, cares about motorsport, is a passionate car guy, and wants to do things properly vs. his failson? Like come on.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Just so understand this whole thing straight, Americans spend a fortune to buy a sport they don't understand, parade around some idiot with a bad moustache to run it, launch a streaming service that barely works, spend an absurd amount of effort commissioning an Official Song and endlessly blare it everywhere, get like zero dollars for the US TV rights, can't sell US commercials so have the whole thing sponsor by a loving car wax company (lol), don't change anything fundamental about a racing series full of seemingly predetermined outcomes, and then probably sell it back to the original seller at like 70% of value? Did I miss anything?

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
I think it was that guy that used to post in here and probably lurks and he's a bit of a dick Aqualung or something but I recall him saying he went to some investor's meeting where Chase Carey was presenting and apparently Chase just seemed really lost and ignorant of what the gently caress he was even managing.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
If Lawrence Stroll cared about Motorsport or anything beyond his own ego then he wouldn't have shoved his poo poo rear end son into a car

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

If Lawrence Stroll cared about Motorsport or anything beyond his own ego then he wouldn't have shoved his poo poo rear end son into a car

Everyone is allowed a blindspot.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

My favorite Liberty story was that all the former Fox TV guys they brought along were shocked by the reaction to the leaked branded on-screen graphics because they didn't understand that everyone in the US hates that poo poo too and just tolerates it because we're forced to.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Bernie is gonna to do Liberty with F1 what Castiglioni did to Harley with MV Agusta. Sell it for all the moneys and then buy it back 2 years later for $1. Bernie always wins.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Sell it to Dorna, get them to sort out the calendar and streaming service, allowing Alonso to return to the front and finally get that third title, after which he will ride off into the sunset and then the series gets filled with Spanish twinks.

Dubs
Mar 6, 2007

Stroll Own Zone.
Disregard Stroll outside zone.

Just so understand this whole thing straight, Americans spend a fortune to buy a sport they don't understand, parade around some idiot with a bad moustache to run it, launch a streaming service that barely works, spend an absurd amount of effort commissioning an Official Song and endlessly blare it everywhere, get like zero dollars for the US TV rights, can't sell US commercials so have the whole thing sponsor by a loving car wax company (lol), don't change anything fundamental about a racing series full of seemingly predetermined outcomes, and then probably sell it back to the original seller at like 70% of value? Did I miss anything?

theres a new font

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
This is literally a result of 3M suing the poo poo out of Liberty with the new logo.

Made Liberty just want to sell the entire sport.

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos
Ferrari needs to start a new series where points are awarded largely according to the stylishness and fit of mechanics' coveralls. Either that, or Lawrence Stroll needs to buy La Scuderia and set it straight.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

marshalljim posted:

Ferrari needs to start a new series where points are awarded largely according to the stylishness and fit of mechanics' coveralls. Either that, or Lawrence Stroll needs to buy La Scuderia and set it straight.

AGIP doesn't exist anymore so it'd be pointless.

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

Such a cool logo.

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.
F1 Offseason: FOR SALE: SPORT (broken)

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
I hope Formula 1 dies haha

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Ferrari is bad

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

Wirth1000 posted:

I know you posted this as you stupid as gently caress gimmick but why do we keep having to stress that Lawrence actually owns, cares about motorsport, is a passionate car guy, and wants to do things properly vs. his failson? Like come on.

Stroll driver of the day bitch

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I know you posted this as you stupid as gently caress gimmick but why do we keep having to stress that Scuderia Ferrari actually owns, cares about motorsport, they are a passionate car company and wants to do things properly? Like come on.

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
Agreed, OP. The anti-Ferrari gimmick posting is extremely shameful and should be banned.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

DoctorGonzo posted:

I know you posted this as you stupid as gently caress gimmick but why do we keep having to stress that Scuderia Ferrari actually owns, cares about motorsport, they are a passionate car company and wants to do things properly? Like come on.

You’re the Ferrari of posting, you care a lot but ultimately let yourself and everyone who cares about you down

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

POCKET CHOMP posted:

Agreed, OP. The anti-Ferrari gimmick posting is extremely shameful and should be banned.

I heard that Ferrari are good and are in-fact the most winningest team in the history of the sport? C/D?

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

track day bro! posted:

I heard that Ferrari are good and are in-fact the most winningest team in the history of the sport? C/D?

D

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

you love the D haha

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.

track day bro! posted:

It's extremely true. Ferrari owns. They own.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Ferrari are great. They suck but they are great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

POCKET CHOMP posted:

It's extremely true. Ferrari owns. They own.

Wow this is a great answer and true! #ForzaFerrari