Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

He also thinks that pee is stored in the balls the internet is stored in keyboards?????

:psyduck:

Ok, you're being willfully obtuse on this one. I mean, it's not funny, but the joke is that the "key" to jobs would be on a keyboard, like a physical key you'd hit that said "good jobs." Like Homer Simpson failing to find the Any Key.

edit: the insane part is the monitor that just says JOBS in enormous type in comic sans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
Charles Boyce is a really nice old* man, so just smile and nod and let him have his completely out of touch and out of date technology comic

*Like pretty dang old

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Baron von Eevl posted:

Ok, you're being willfully obtuse on this one. I mean, it's not funny, but the joke is that the "key" to jobs would be on a keyboard, like a physical key you'd hit that said "good jobs." Like Homer Simpson failing to find the Any Key.

Oh poo poo whatever Boyce has is contagious

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

why does the child have a head that looks like it was stepped on. is he saying that's what would drive an ugly bald child to computers?

Compu-Toons comics occur in the Picasso universe

central dogma
Feb 25, 2012

Come to the Undead Settlement in the next 20 mins if u want an ash kicking
I just don't get Compu-toons.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

central dogma posted:

I just don't get Compu-toons.

Congratulations, you passed the test!

Fanged Lawn Wormy
Jan 4, 2008

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!
it's v bizarre how theres definitely parts of the comic that are hand drawn, and then definitely parts that were edited in like, paint or something, after the fact.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Fanged Lawn Wormy posted:

it's v bizarre how theres definitely parts of the comic that are hand drawn, and then definitely parts that were edited in like, paint or something, after the fact.

I guess he didn't like the painting he drew in this one so he scribbled on it in MSpaint and then plonked a big white rectangle in the middle of it and called it a day. (I checked, it's in the original online version.)

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

Computers sure are amazing and just like analog equipment you can make art on your notepad or your Microsoft Note Pad

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

https://twitter.com/garfieldpicture/status/1089206404546736128

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Compu-Toons comics occur in the Picasso universe

Holy poo poo that woman has two faces.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
Wizard Master be careful, that Alexa one is actually pretty funny.

Snackmar
Feb 23, 2005

I'M PROGRAMMED TO LOVE THIS CHOCOLATY CAKE... MY CIRCUITS LIGHT UP FOR THAT FUDGY ICING.

He also thinks that pee is stored in the balls the internet is stored in keyboards?????

:psyduck:

Baron von Eevl posted:

edit: the insane part is the monitor that just says JOBS in enormous type in comic sans

I'm sorry but can we talk about her hand?? Like yes, with your right arm pointing down, you could rotate counter-clockwise ~180 degrees and then clench your fingers into a claw stance and then pull your elbow up, but it appears really uncomfortable as drawn and I can't stop looking at it :psyduck:

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Say what you want about compu-toons and its art, this is exactly how my dad looks when he's using a computer.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Snackmar posted:

I'm sorry but can we talk about her hand?? Like yes, with your right arm pointing down, you could rotate counter-clockwise ~180 degrees and then clench your fingers into a claw stance and then pull your elbow up, but it appears really uncomfortable as drawn and I can't stop looking at it :psyduck:
Bend your right elbow and put the knuckles of your right hand on your waist.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Clearly she's looking for other work after getting her good forklift driving hand stuck in a forklift while multi track forklift drifting into high shelving.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Karate Bastard posted:

Clearly she's looking for other work after getting her good forklift driving hand stuck in a forklift while multi track forklift drifting into high shelving.

Multi-fork-lifting?

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

Batgirl‘s bathroom looking good

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Lol how does that even happen

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Snackmar posted:

She's got her hand on her hip in that classic "exasperated" pose. It's just weird to see it from the side.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Glad to see Grover has found a new life as an artist

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Fanged Lawn Wormy posted:

Gonna go with my gut and say CorelDraw.

Snackmar posted:

Horrible accident with a garbage disposal. Tragic, really.

Grevling posted:

Say what you want about compu-toons and its art, this is exactly how my dad looks when he's using a computer.

My friend's dad uses his left hand for the mouse like this, but in his defense he doesn't have a right arm.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Arrhythmia posted:

Glad to see Grover has found a new life as an artist

Imma say "bodybuilding" just going by them feet there.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
👍

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

System Metternich posted:

Metropolitan city union work.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

that's a murphy bath. you fold it back to the wall when you need to get out

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

reminds me of a lot of places around here where an old mansion or flophouse got converted into apartments, doors nailed shut because your bathroom used to be a walk-in closet for a bedroom that's now your neighbor's kitchen

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

https://twitter.com/pants/status/1071190728146075648?s=21

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

It sure isn't because the artist realised the room was totally bare and was like 'what can I put in to break this wall up without having to draw anything hard'. A shameful bathroom. A loadbearing bathroom.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Shades of Sochi.

Automatic Retard
Oct 21, 2010

PUT THIS WANKSTAIN ON IGNORE

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":

oh no, that web slinging knocked the pigeon's eye right off its head

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I want him brought to justice

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!
If that fucker is going to lean into that "one eye off to one side" gimmick, then do it to Spiderman as well damnit!

e: I guess you'd have his real eye out there, but not the one sewn into the costume? Would they make costumes with an extended eye area to accommodate these people?

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Yeah, they rebooted it as some girl becoming teen president somehow...

oh of course how could I not have guessed "In 2015 DC launched a miniseries under the title Prez about a teenage girl named Beth Ross who is elected president via Twitter in the year 2036.[3]"

I believe there was also a Sandman side-story about a character like that.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

I believe there was also a Sandman side-story about a character like that.

Yeah, it was a reference to the old DC book. Most people forget that initially Neil Gaiman's Sandman was explicitly part of the DC universe.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Hey, not everyone can afford an expensive grandfather clock to hide the entrance to their cave.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Skwirl posted:

Yeah, it was a reference to the old DC book. Most people forget that initially Neil Gaiman's Sandman was explicitly part of the DC universe.

It continued to be, kind of. A lot of the characters were original DC characters, it's just that the "oh we need to tie in this new stock character" impetus kind of dwindled as the original character took shape.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

Knormal posted:

Hey, not everyone can afford an expensive grandfather clock to hide the entrance to their cave.

:discourse: