Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should there be a poll?
This poll is closed.
Yes 125 49.02%
No 130 50.98%
Total: 255 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Meme Emulator posted:

hahaha someone made something that guesses danbooru tags for an uploaded image

http://kanotype.iptime.org:8003/deepdanbooru/

94.7% certainty of 1boy

Working as intended

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
https://twitter.com/apononori/status/1089843411413127168

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

society: 0
loretta: 1

Truga fucked around with this message at 13:28 on Jan 28, 2019

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
danbooru tags do not make cursed content any less cursed and if it's not anime, people might not want to see it in anime chat!!

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

i want to read comics but mangadex is dying

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

Sharkopath posted:

The newest david-kun is on the new shueisha data collecting botnet so hop in Gamer.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

The new Dororo sucks rear end and I'm mad about it!

Hungry
Jul 14, 2006

Sharkopath posted:

Finally, my years of pack-rat collecting manga I haven't read yet will come in handy!

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I know im verrrry late to this but im 114 chapters into Cromartie High and goddamn this is such a great manga.

Wish i could find my loving anime dvd!!!!

Ranzear
Jul 25, 2013

Meme Emulator posted:

hahaha someone made something that guesses danbooru tags for an uploaded image

http://kanotype.iptime.org:8003/deepdanbooru/

I assume they just used all of danbooru as their teaching data, because gently caress yeah this is scary accurate. Especially when it drops an accurate character tag with 0.9+ confidence.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

I was confused until I realized it meant Gil when it said "Archer", not Emiya.

Sharkopath posted:

Do what I'm doing and try to find all the manga you used to read on batoto but aren't on mangadex.

Cuntellectual fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Jan 28, 2019

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Mother nature is trying to start a new ice age where I live. Are there any anime that take place in an apocalyptic frozen hellscape? I feel like it would be appropriate right now.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

a place further than the universe!!

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Furnaceface posted:

Mother nature is trying to start a new ice age where I live. Are there any anime that take place in an apocalyptic frozen hellscape? I feel like it would be appropriate right now.

The closest thing that comes to mind is Girl's Last Tour, though it's not always snowing, and it's moreso post-apocalyptic.

Also the last few eps of A Place Further than the Universe take place in Antarctica.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

homeless snail posted:

a place further than the universe!!

Other than this. I couldnt get into it at all.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

*slowly pulls machete out from behind the toilet tank*

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
ah, your poop knife

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

overman king gainer is set in a frozen capitalist dystopia

but it's a tomino show so not really depressing/grim, if that's meant to be a requirement

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

thats not how toilets work im pretty sure

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Not every toilet machete has to do with poop.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Xarbala posted:

Not every toilet machete has to do with poop.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Everything Burrito posted:

ah, your poop knife

Sometimes you gotta cut your losses.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

dogsicle posted:

overman king gainer is set in a frozen capitalist dystopia

but it's a tomino show so not really depressing/grim, if that's meant to be a requirement

Life in Canada demands depressing/grim, especially in the winter.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

FRANKEN FRAN IS BACK, BITCHES!!!

https://twitter.com/kigitsu/status/1089500599605899266

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
Hey, does anyone remember the name of that yuri manga with the girls who played fighting games? I remember the protagonist's thing being that she had really good reflexes and that the character she picked was basically just Paul from Tekken, and that she picked him because her dad was the voice actor.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

DoubleDonut posted:

Hey, does anyone remember the name of that yuri manga with the girls who played fighting games? I remember the protagonist's thing being that she had really good reflexes and that the character she picked was basically just Paul from Tekken, and that she picked him because her dad was the voice actor.

I know the one you're talking about, but the name completely escapes me too.

I feel like it stopped getting scanlated pretty quick.

Captain Cappy
Aug 7, 2008

Space Flower posted:

danbooru tags do not make cursed content any less cursed and if it's not anime, people might not want to see it in anime chat!!

Please do not call Chinatsu's love for Yui-senpai cursed! She will win her heart someday!

Herbotron
Feb 25, 2013

Furnaceface posted:

Girl's last tour.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Furnaceface posted:

bit of a stretch but Laid Back Camp is about winter camping.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

DoubleDonut posted:

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/someday_well_get_there ?

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Yeah, that was it. Thank you.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

does anybody want to watch macross, next thursday is the 10th anniversary of the launch of the sdf-1, and I feel like streaming All of Macross to celebrate

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

I love macross

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

I made a macross streaming spreadsheet last week, and early calculations indicate it would be a long rear end stream series, especially if macross 7 was in the mix...

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

homeless snail posted:

I made a macross streaming spreadsheet last week, and early calculations indicate it would be a long rear end stream series, especially if macross 7 was in the mix...

We also have to do a simulread of the Robotech Macross novels.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
drat, I don't have the time to simulwatch stuff...

I DO need to watch the OVAs and 7 (I could never get beyond like 2 eps), so I may be able to drop in for some.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

GorfZaplen posted:

We also have to do a simulread of the Robotech Macross novels.
the full transmedia macross experience, including macross 2, simulreads of macross 7 trash, and simulplays of macross 30 and uta macross

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

everything about macross 30 is so good, an open world macross flight sim RPG where you go into dungeons with all your fav macross characters, and also it has cool OCs + original songs... and they never made a freakin sequel!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcMU0IVufF4&t=7s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

oh lmao I can't believe I didn't notice it in the hugtto crossover scene because in hindsight its so obvious, that the main character of the new series is played by eimi naruse. I'm now officially excited for another season of precure