Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Laslow posted:

for it to be bad, it would need to actually exist so you could quantify it.

schrodinger's barkley.

This isn't true; many things which do not exist are bad, such as debt, and this earthly reality.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

Super Rad posted:

Eerie how this parallels the fact that Shaq Fu 2 beat Barkley 2 to market.

i hesitate to call shaq fu 2 a game

Deadguy2322
Dec 16, 2017

Greatness Awaits

Patware posted:

i hesitate to call shaq fu 2 a game

It’s more of one than Barkley 2 at this point.

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

nope

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1085357757350457344

the promise has been made

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

If only ToG hadn't been exposed to the malevolent influence of Incan gold...

Professor Cthulhu
Jul 14, 2007

I got my Associate degree at Miskatonic Community College.
Bamerbate

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15bxqQnkLMg

Super Rad
Feb 15, 2003
Sir Loin of Beef
With almost 5 years' worth of progress since that promovid we can all rest assured that we're in for a mindblowing vidcon experience 4.5 years from now.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
l

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

can’t believe this game is about to come out and shut up all the haters forever. but it is

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

The Taurus didn't offer much for drivers craving the sport sedan experience. That changed with the 1989 debut of the Ford Taurus SHO (for Super High Output), a Q-ship of the finest order that offered up a high-revving Yamaha-designed V-6 engine and a tight sport suspension.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I was talking to my friend and I said so do you think they'll put Barkley on the switch and he said yeah and I said really and he was like no you loving idiot the switch isn't powerful enough and then he slam dunked a turd into my Snack Pack. I didn't even get to eat it yet

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
3 years...

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Our courage will pull us through
Good day ladies and germs. I'm wondering if mayhaps my Kickstarter app is busted? I logged in today and noticed that there aren't any updates in a few years. That must have been the last time I checked, can I get a Goon Squad drummed up to help me troubleshoot this so I can read the latest updatez?

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

The steps are
A) drop into Frankie's stream
B) see he's working on his horror rpg today rather than barkley
C) get hyped for his horror rpg

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

MasterSlowPoke posted:

Good day ladies and germs. I'm wondering if mayhaps my Kickstarter app is busted? I logged in today and noticed that there aren't any updates in a few years. That must have been the last time I checked, can I get a Goon Squad drummed up to help me troubleshoot this so I can read the latest updatez?

lmao that you're asking this here and not in the discord

Truecon420
Jul 11, 2013

I like to tweet and live my life. Thank you.
Has Frankie said anything recently about if the games still being made

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Yes, nothing has changed per a week or so ago. Things slow down during the holidays but they're presumably getting back to it.

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i stole a Barkley Number 10 Clearance card (💳)
top secret info on The Barkley: the Barkley will be released in Two Months.

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

I wonder if it’s even possible that barkley 2 will come out this year.

Truecon420
Jul 11, 2013

doing my 9th replay of Bark 1 while waiting for bark 2. need help finding the library cards. any luck.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

there’s one in pozzo. godspeed

Sdoots
Nov 3, 2013

I did this and could have stopped it, but nothing in nature ever follows a gaussian curve. Sure, they'll tell you that it does. They say that every five minutes someone dies in a car accident, but how often are there seven hundred and sixty one armless and legless corpses in one hangar?
I like to read this thread while pooping

well bye

BambooEarpick
Sep 3, 2008
I heard this game is coming out on Switch real soon?

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

It's daddy shithead, where's the bourbon?
Strange, I heard if you pre-ordered you got a free Switch.

Line Feed
Sep 7, 2012

Seeds taste better with friends.

lol I can't believe Cube World is getting more updates than this gay game

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

they just announced the release date, 1/31/2019 exclusively on the wii shopping channel

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Line Feed posted:

lol I can't believe Cube World is getting more updates than this gay game
did Cube World get another update that game was super promising looking

Professor Cthulhu
Jul 14, 2007

I got my Associate degree at Miskatonic Community College.
I got my free switch from the campaign. Super weird since the ks was before the switch was a thing i think but w/e. Anyway the switch is actually the solja boy console but it only plays the Wii version of NBA jam at about half normal speed.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

I'm playing Barkley 2...But I mean that it's only mentally, and in my imagination.

Line Feed
Sep 7, 2012

Seeds taste better with friends.

DACK FAYDEN posted:

did Cube World get another update that game was super promising looking

He posted a couple of screenshots about a WoW-style flight master system, resurrection shrines, and a gnome.

https://twitter.com/wol_lay/status/1089148643163160576
https://twitter.com/wol_lay/status/1089159094538326017
https://twitter.com/wol_lay/status/1089169991855996928
https://twitter.com/wol_lay/status/1089221671427416065

Treebeh
Sep 20, 2010

we never say anything unless it is worth taking a long time to say.
I just finished my yearly check in on this thread for 2018 and frankly I am disappointed. I don't think I need address the doubters and naysayers who claim development is dead and they ran out of money and perseverance years ago. You're too far gone to be worth the effort. But then there are the fallen believers who are calling on ToG to "at least give us an update" or to "just release what you have so far". And it is you who I admonish most, for it is you who have forgotten that the promise has already been made. There has been absolutely zero evidence for us to believe the game isn't on track to be released on 11/11/23. And to everyone saying that's a "joke" release date, I say that they wouldn't joke about something as serious as a release date. The game will be released when both it and the world are ready. From what I've seen here, clearly we are not yet ready even if the game already is. I'll be back in 2020 to check in again and I expect to see a bit more faith around here.

Blattdorf
Aug 10, 2012

"This will be the best for both of us, Bradley."
"Meow."
It's a race against time between Nomura and Barkley.

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
Basketball is stupid

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Treebeh posted:

I just finished my yearly check in on this thread for 2018 and frankly I am disappointed. I don't think I need address the doubters and naysayers who claim development is dead and they ran out of money and perseverance years ago. You're too far gone to be worth the effort. But then there are the fallen believers who are calling on ToG to "at least give us an update" or to "just release what you have so far". And it is you who I admonish most, for it is you who have forgotten that the promise has already been made. There has been absolutely zero evidence for us to believe the game isn't on track to be released on 11/11/23. And to everyone saying that's a "joke" release date, I say that they wouldn't joke about something as serious as a release date. The game will be released when both it and the world are ready. From what I've seen here, clearly we are not yet ready even if the game already is. I'll be back in 2020 to check in again and I expect to see a bit more faith around here.

Sir this is a gun's shop

yo mamma a Horus
Apr 7, 2008

Nap Ghost
my dad, the tog fan

Super Rad
Feb 15, 2003
Sir Loin of Beef
*In Avery Brooks voice* You cannot deny Barkley 2 exists! That future - that guns' station - all those bballs - they exist in here! *points frantically at own head* In my MIND - I created it! The future - I created it and it's REAL! Don't you understand? It's real! I created it and it's REAL - it's real! Oh... God

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

Overbite posted:

Basketball is stupid

Mods?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truecon420
Jul 11, 2013

Super Rad posted:

*In Avery Brooks voice* You cannot deny Barkley 2 exists! That future - that guns' station - all those bballs - they exist in here! *points frantically at own head* In my MIND - I created it! The future - I created it and it's REAL! Don't you understand? It's real! I created it and it's REAL - it's real! Oh... God

So I will learn to live with it... Because I can live with it... I can live with it...