Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

That DICK! posted:

i've thought about it a bit. instead of learning to code, maybe i could threaten one of the people who posts here and codes into giving me their money? with a gun? who here codes?

I made an Excel macro that can solve word jumbles, does that count as coding?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D1Sergo
May 5, 2006

Be sure to take a 15-minute break every hour.
I'm Howard Schultz and I'm here to say

let's do capitalism in the usual way

gently caress your wages and your dignity

my political party is Indy-P

i'll say don't be racist but I still love the boot

and I'll keep finding us foreigners to shoot

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

git 'r done

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

mormonpartyboat posted:

Keyblades (キーブレード Kīburēdo) are key-shaped swords created to combat darkness and are the only thing that can free hearts from a Heartless form,[29][30] thus allowing the restoration of complete beings. Keyblades also have the ability to lock and unlock all manners of doors and keyholes.[31] Originally, these Keyblades were crafted in the image of the original "χ-blade" by those who wanted the light within Kingdom Hearts for themselves, and those who sought the opposite. Wielders that are acknowledged as "Keyblade Masters" can bequeath the power to wield a Keyblade to one they deem worthy by letting them touch the handle of the blade or connecting their heart to another. There are also Keyblades like the one Xehanort uses that are passed down from different owners through generations.

A Keyblade changes in both appearance and strength with different keychains, which augment its wielder's fighting capabilities; some are obtained as a result of in-game events, while others can be obtained by completing mini-games. A driving element to the first game is the ability to seal the "heart" of a world by locking the keyhole to the door leading to it, preventing it from being destroyed by Heartless. In Kingdom Hearts II, the player uses the Keyblade to unlock pathways between worlds that were closed after the events of the first game.[32] While Sora is the only one who uses the Keyblade in the first game, later games reveal more characters who wield Keyblades. In Birth by Sleep, Keyblades can be transformed into hovercrafts called Keyblade Gliders, which can be used to travel from world to world, making Keyblade wielders the only people with the means of transportation between worlds before Gummi Ships are used. The "gates" Sora would open later are known as the Lanes Between, which can be accessed by any Keyblade wielder.[33]

ok

kingdom hearts is awesome because it's a great indicator where if someone unironically likes it and is older than 14 you should avoid them at all costs

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Louisgod posted:

only thing I remember him saying was "this doesn't look like a man that had a 75% chance of losing" or something to that effect. He like all of us assumed Clinton would win but started to do the "well actually," pivot when things turned in Trump's favor. basically he tried to save face but nobody bought it.

well actually clinton won by 3 million votes

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Regular Nintendo posted:

kingdom hearts is awesome because it's a great indicator where if someone unironically likes it and is older than 14 you should avoid them at all costs

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Unperson_47 posted:

i want to talk to a kentucky coal miner about race conditions
:hmmyes:

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

A CHECKLIST FOR KINGDON HEARTS 3!
If you’re using a wireless controller, plug it in and let it charge! If you have another controller, charge that one, too, just in case.

Make sure your Xbox One or PlayStation 4 are hooked up to your internet properly. Kingdom Hearts 3 has to patch in some content that it didn’t have on the retail disc.

Check the resolution display on your TV and make sure it’s set up properly so that you can see the full screen.

If you’re using speakers, make sure those are properly configured.

Make snacks that you can eat while you play.

Get lots of water!! If you need caffeine to stay up, energy drinks and coffee, too!

Make sure your seating area is comfortable, you’re gonna be there for a while. Get some pillows and blankets incase you need something to cuddle up with.

Check the thermostat! Make sure it’s at a good temperature to keep you comfortable through the night.

Mute! Your! Social! Media!

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

What if we combined Mickey mouse with anime

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

more like king dong hurts

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

sorry folks I want your money not your life. I’d probably try to hit you with the gun to knock you out

D1Sergo
May 5, 2006

Be sure to take a 15-minute break every hour.

Unperson_47 posted:

more like king dong hurts

biggest rookie mistake is not using enough lube

That DICK! posted:

sorry folks I want your money not your life. I’d probably try to hit you with the gun to knock you out

You can have the cash but still you know I gotta ask what made you wanna live this kind of life?

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

mad.radhu posted:

https://twitter.com/BootsRiley/status/1089947440860487680

Brookings Institute ghoul thought he was going to get away with telling Boots Riley "watch your language" and Boots posted a song he recorded years ago that describes him perfectly

I don't think i've ever seen anything so devastating

The original question is still valid, though: why are so many leftists defending the legitimacy of Maduro?

There are fair criticisms to make of U.S. reaction to the current crisis.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

https://twitter.com/blueherring32/status/992302759872421888

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Hi guys can you tell me if this is not proper decorum? A year ago I applied for a job out west and ultimately they wanted someone with 'experience'. The past year I've been grinding out that experience and they have a posting for the same type of position. Is it illegal for me to email the department director separate from the online job app saying hey I've been grinding the past year and I have enough experience now to join the raid please hire me I don't care that the pay is bad I just want benefits because I am a softboy that needs health care?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
ok apparently in the new kingdom hearts the main character has failed the test to be a keyblade master which seems dumb since hes killed the ultimate evil like twice if anyone should be a keyblade master its that dude

like if you kill satan even once I feel like thats an automatic keyblade master trophy much less twice

not to mention beating sephiroth and poo poo

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
Kentucky? More like kenCUCKy

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Martin BadClixx posted:

Kentucky? More like kenCUCKy

:eyepop:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

:prepop: this is so great

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
sorry guy that beat the personification of all darkness to death with a key and a duck and retard dog twice but you arent good enough to be a MASTER of the keyblade

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

William Bear posted:

The original question is still valid, though: why are so many leftists defending the legitimacy of Maduro?

There are fair criticisms to make of U.S. reaction to the current crisis.

Because the election was legitimate, verified by independent bodies, and the opposition refused to participate for "reasons" (they wanted to maintain some air of legitimacy knowing they were CIA backed and would start a coup at some point). Also no dumb claim to legitimacy is worth a civil conflict if the Maduro admin still holds a huge swath of support lmao. Politics is a huge process and networks of people, not A Person.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
in kingdom hearst 2 the bad guy is bluto from popeye and he has a magic keychain that hes using to steal all of the keyblades

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

Thank you, thank you. You have been a great audience

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

now this is the kind of pragmatism i can get off on!

Lasca
May 8, 2007

D1Sergo posted:

You can have the cash but still you know I gotta ask what made you wanna live this kind of life?

Ain’t no rest for the wicked

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
hang all financiers except cumshitter

so he might tell the tale to others as a warning to stick to fixing his outlook passwords

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

groofy did nothing wroang

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

Mel Mudkiper posted:

ok apparently in the new kingdom hearts the main character has failed the test to be a keyblade master which seems dumb since hes killed the ultimate evil like twice if anyone should be a keyblade master its that dude

like if you kill satan even once I feel like thats an automatic keyblade master trophy much less twice

not to mention beating sephiroth and poo poo

turns no one can escape from official licensing exams, paperwork, and institutional red tape, even in fantasy JRPGs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwUDt79qSZk

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

like how does the main guy go "I'm not a keymaster? How many ultimate evils have you killed? Huh? Zero? Exactly. gently caress this"

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

affordable access to incremental death

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

*still consistently saves the Joker time and time again*

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

smarxist posted:

Because the election was legitimate, verified by independent bodies, and the opposition refused to participate for "reasons" (they wanted to maintain some air of legitimacy knowing they were CIA backed and would start a coup at some point). Also no dumb claim to legitimacy is worth a civil conflict if the Maduro admin still holds a huge swath of support lmao. Politics is a huge process and networks of people, not A Person.

Maduro is an awful authoritarian and his successor is a monster and Chavez was also an assho*sound of d&d stampeding into the thread*

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

A Handed Missus posted:

affordable access to incremental death

:yeah:

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Mel Mudkiper posted:

like how does the main guy go "I'm not a keymaster? How many ultimate evils have you killed? Huh? Zero? Exactly. gently caress this"

the whole series is bad op

ShortStack
Jan 16, 2006

tinystax
baby weeb poo poo for weeb babies

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

ShortStack posted:

baby weeb poo poo for weeb babies

but enough about the trump thread

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
show me a kingdom hearts fan over 14 that doesnt' smell like rotting onions and I'll call you a liar

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

D1Sergo posted:

that songs funny in retrospect. the guy tells a nice sex worker that she’s too pretty to be a prostitute and then gives a desperate street criminal a hard time about robbing him. then he goes home and sees a news report about a church executive taking millions from the org to “fill his bank account with righteous dollar bills,” and the singer resolves that he totally understands doing that, because all three of these things are The Same

Big McHuge
Feb 5, 2014

You wait for the war to happen like vultures.
If you want to help, prevent the war.
Don't save the remnants.

Save them all.

Squizzle posted:

:prepop: this is so great

The amount of skulls in that thread indicate a lineage of proto-sharezonian posters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

the question of whether maduro is good or not is irrelevant to the question of is a cia coup a good idea

the US needs to stop de-stablizing an entire continent because someone they don't like wins an election