Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

Dawgstar posted:

What really made me roll my eyes at the quote I posted was 'sudden lesbian relationship.'

yeah, i mean, it's been an entire year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benson Cunningham
Dec 9, 2006

Chief of J.U.N.K.E.R. H.Q.

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

i like the comic but i'm not really sure i like the words any of you have to say about the comic

Americans are either sexually repressed or agonizingly, in your face liberal about sex. Everyone just shut the gently caress up, gently caress who you want to, and don't worry what other people are doing.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

This comic has made me gay, vegan and now i am making a permanent soy face.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

This comic has me contemplating fists more than I ever expected

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

i like the comic but i'm not really sure i like the words any of you have to say about the comic

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 370 days!

PMush Perfect posted:

I distinctly remember someone in the thread said that just because Zoss was killed didn't mean he had to die, and Operant responded that this person was closer to Royalty than any of the demiurges.

das me

the line was basically that the demiurges are dumbasses for working so hard to avoid death; they should just get dying over with and move on with their lives. you died? oh well. tell death you're busy and you'll get back to it later

if that doesn't make sense it's because you're expecting cause and effect to work without your consent

but i still reckon the most royal thing to do would be to live in a small, sunny home you built with your own hands, leaving all this conquest and effort to more complicated people

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!

Bilirubin posted:

This comic has me contemplating fists more than I ever expected
Not like that.

But. Also, exactly like that.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

ElMaligno posted:

This comic has made me gay, vegan and now i am making a permanent soy face.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i dont have terribly involved opines vis-a-vis the latest comic besides having actually laughed and said "nailed it, allison" aloud at the HEY WANNA BANG panel

Rising King or not, the only game our Allison got is fukken Candyland

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

the bsd boys posted:

das me

the line was basically that the demiurges are dumbasses for working so hard to avoid death; they should just get dying over with and move on with their lives. you died? oh well. tell death you're busy and you'll get back to it later

if that doesn't make sense it's because you're expecting cause and effect to work without your consent

but i still reckon the most royal thing to do would be to live in a small, sunny home you built with your own hands, leaving all this conquest and effort to more complicated people
Yeah, that was it. :allears:

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

PMush Perfect posted:

4chan is right up there with Fox News in "everything is a commie gay liberal plot".

You forgot to mention THE JEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
It's amazing that there were some people so repulsive that they got themselves kicked out of 4chan. /pol is hell, so what does that make 8chan?

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

As far as I'm concerned 4chan not liking this comic is a ringing endorsement.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Remember what they say about glass houses, Aysh

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

Rotten Red Rod posted:

As far as I'm concerned 4chan not liking this comic is a ringing endorsement.
Not an emptyquote.

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

habeasdorkus posted:

It's amazing that there were some people so repulsive that they got themselves kicked out of 4chan. /pol is hell, so what does that make 8chan?

They got kicked out for a different reason though.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
It's because they were overt enough pedophiles that authorities started to take notice, so 4chan booted them out

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Fish Noise posted:

We thought Operant was swerving away from the implied direction but NO HE JUST FELT LIKE DOING A SPIN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOYTfpHl0JA

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose

Fish Noise posted:

We thought Operant was swerving away from the implied direction but NO HE JUST FELT LIKE DOING A SPIN

this deserves more emptyquotes

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

People are so MAD that their waifu likes the girlies

https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/1090273609958985728

https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/1090280538890477569

Ok, a broken world where the gods are dead, the existence of angels and demons, real wuxia fightermans, I can accept all that! But a GIRL TOUCHING A GIRL IN THE NAUGHTY PLACE? HARRUMPH! That's a bridge TOO FAR. She likes MY genitals!!!

ugh

Rotten Red Rod fucked around with this message at 17:16 on Jan 29, 2019

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

abbadon should adopt royalty and just tell them to eat poo poo. The strong draw what they can and the weak read what they must

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
I know there are a lot of differences between now and then, but I can't get over how after spending the 80s and 90s with media crammed with very special episodes, awkward Burger King Kids Club-style diversity, and fourth-Wall breaking PSAs and educational segments, now people are mad enough about SJWs to literally go nazi over seeing a lesbian.

Dr Christmas fucked around with this message at 17:49 on Jan 29, 2019

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice

Dr Christmas posted:

I know there are a lot of differences between now and then, but I can't get over how after spending the 80s and 90s with media crammed with very special episodes, awkward Burger King Kids Club-style diversity, and fourth-Wall breaking PSAs and educational segments, now people are mad enough about SJWs to literally go nazi over seeing a lesbian.
Yeah but during the 80s and 90s those people were dumb children and thus unable to make connections between politics and consumption so it didn't count see?

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Dr Christmas posted:

you might wanna double check on how great the 80s and 90s were for lesbians and lgbt depictions in media

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 18:03 on Jan 29, 2019

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/1090303723102978051

https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/1090303868335017985

https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/1090305494688980992

Did anyone save a copy of the original page? I'd like to compare them.

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib
Don't have it saved but this is basically a pallet swap from "lots of skin and fetish straps" to "lots of leather and masochism" and is a good change

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

i wasn't particularly skeezed out by the old version and the new version retains the vital detail of the combat nipples, it's all good

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Can you see that I am serious?
Fun Shoe

Cowcaster posted:

i wasn't particularly skeezed out by the old version and the new version retains the vital detail of the combat nipples, it's all good

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

It's a good change. When you nail a leather outfit to your flesh you can never take it off again, so you know she's at least a little Royal.

EDIT: Alternatively she takes it off in one fell swoop and then just slams it back on again. The point is it's hilariously hardcore.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

i thought bondage nun was looking less horny lately

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

My paper soldiers form a wall, five paces thick and twice as tall.
OG bondage nun for comparison
https://mobile.twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/983957852829175808?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fforums.somethingawful.com%2F

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Yeah that's a good change, that always struck me as a little odd. They seemed more crazy and celibate than crazy and horny. Although the new art hits a little less hard because it's less clear those are all nails in her skin and could just be studs in the leather, but there's only so much you can do without actually redrawing it.

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
Although it was funnier when 001 was all "My lord, avert thine ailing eyes [because it's about to get inappropriately horny in here]"

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Are there other things that have been edited in addition to this page?

Benson Cunningham
Dec 9, 2006

Chief of J.U.N.K.E.R. H.Q.

There Bias Two posted:

Are there other things that have been edited in addition to this page?

Juggs went from being an angsty teen in one (which was awesome) to something more generic sounding.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Benson Cunningham posted:

Juggs went from being an angsty teen in one (which was awesome) to something more generic sounding.

I thought Op had changed this page too but am delighted to find it the way I remember it

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Phy posted:

I thought Op had changed this page too but am delighted to find it the way I remember it
DO YOU ENJOY TEA, DEVIANT? is one of my favorite K6BD lines.

Lights
Dec 9, 2007

Lights, the Peacock King, First of His Name.

Phy posted:

As fantastic as the page is, the best thing about this page is actually that it starts the story of Aesma and the Red-Eyed King.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

I hope at some point, possibly when the comic is done, that all the lore under the comic is published.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

Aesma stories are no lie my favorite part of KSBD.