Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I’m so embarrassed i can help but if you need help with the AKC and their goofy registration let me know

I’ve registered too many over the years. Diehard dog people are *weird*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

good lord.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

this fuckman should suck something of mine

it's weird how some places manage to do the bare minimum of providing health care for their citizens with few issues. I almost hate this guy worse than I would some far-right nutcase

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

The Dude reprise was for a loving Stella commercial.

I’m utterly unsurprised and disappointed in myself for caring.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
https://twitter.com/robrousseau/status/1089969335886594049?s=19

Good golly

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Bigdumbidiot here but i would like odell on the browns

Hes cute has cool hair and can catch a football with his mind

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I love Molly she’s a great dog

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Play posted:

At the end of the day they are correct though. Maduro needs to go. He needed to go a long time ago, people in Venezuela have been suffering for years without cause. The US foolishly advertising themselves as taking a side doesn't change everything that Venezuelans have done to fight for themselves and their survival. They're not in a position to reject foreign help.

Maduro is popular with the military because he pays them at the expense of everyone else and he allows them to engage in unfettered corruption and exploitation of the people. He is not popular with Venezuelans overall, he's an illegitimate ruler who has dismantled the entire constitutiontally mandated system in the country and refused to allow elections that are legally mandated to take place. The reason the opposition had to declare for the presidency is because Maduro seized control of the supreme court and illegally snuffed out parliament. The country has been suffering horribly from inflation and mismanagement to the point where people who had enough to eat before began to starve. Medicine is not widely available and neither is food. Violence and banditry, as you would imagine, is everywhere. Maduro took a functioning democratic country and made it into a country without democracy, without rule of law, and without the ability to care for its citizens.

The parliamentarian who declared himself president is also supported by almost all the other countries in the region, as well. It's not just about the US, regional states have been looking for ways to get rid of Maduro too, he's causing a humanitarian crisis and creating refugees. Basically the US being involved doesn't invalidate everything else that has happened.

good doggo

my dog, with eyebrows:

I personally don’t think we should support the US installing a puppet with little to no local support but maybe this time it will work

This isn’t even a guess either the US has said this coup is basically something they have been planning for a bit

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

My wife doesn't like any of the suggestions, but I'm pushing hard for Print the Shirts

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

I love Molly she’s a great dog

here is another pic of molly having fun

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

CharlestheHammer posted:

I personally don’t think we should support the US installing a puppet with little to no local support but maybe this time it will work

This isn’t even a guess either the US has said this coup is basically something they have been planning for a bit

Name one time the US backed a right-wing coup and it went poorly.

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

Ehud posted:

My wife doesn't like any of the suggestions, but I'm pushing hard for Print the Shirts

Miss Molly Marvelous or Dirt Duchess

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
In response to everybody posting dogs:

This is Sir Reginald, or Reggie to his friends. He's the cat of one of my tenants. Reggie has taken up the hobby of knocking my coffee mug off the counter.

Reggie is an rear end in a top hat.

Don't be a Reggie.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Ehud posted:

that bitch can really work the pole

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
Please vacuum.

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
Here's the siamese we rescued a few months back doing a fine rear end blep now that she enjoys loafing on soft furniture. In the back is one of her kittens we rescued at the time

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

my wife says she likes The Everwatchful Heterachromic Gaze the best so far

here is Molly on the dog walk

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
You should go in the opposite direction for fun:

Barf-face

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life
This weekend one of my rear end in a top hat cats started knocking a bunch of stuff on my coffee table while I was drinking some freshly made hot tea, and I jumped up to stop him and spilled hot tea all over myself. I got some light burns on my stomach, but didn't burn myself too badly.

The jerk in question is on the left. Luckily for him, he is very cute and fuzzy.

Substandard fucked around with this message at 21:56 on Jan 28, 2019

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Master Stur posted:

Here's the siamese we rescued a few months back doing a fine rear end blep now that she enjoys loafing on soft furniture. In the back is one of her kittens we rescued at the time

Is that the one that had a wonky back leg, or was that in a different thread? Either way, she is a good Siamese.

Ours is also a fan of loafing:

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
I demand more cute kitty pictures.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Here's some more doggo names to try then Ehud:

Private Detective Doggo Akechi
The Lost Bronte Sister
Shrek the Musical
Isaiah 56:10 (His watchmen are blind: they are all ignorant, they are all dumb dogs, they cannot bark; sleeping, lying down, loving to slumber.)

Play
Apr 25, 2006

CharlestheHammer posted:

It's not about the US, it's about Venezuela. If you're even remotely familiar with what's going on there, you'd understand. But the fact that you called Maduro "popular" and can only conceive of this issue as it relates to US foreign policy implies that you don't. I resent the fact that the US has gotten involved (when has it been able to stop itself?) but using that to discredit everything Venezuelans themselves have done to lead up to this point is insulting. Maduro is an illegitimate dictator who the people of Venezuela don't want. It's not remotely the same situation as it was in the 20th century, and most of the will to install a true, democratic leader has come from inside the country and from its closest neighbors. Unsurprising that the US chooses to add their support.

So your facts are totally wrong, from Maduro being popular to the coup having "little to no" local support to this being exactly like the US installing right wing dictators in Latin America last century. None of that is correct

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Thread

https://twitter.com/GuyEndoreKaiser/status/1089775251683078144?s=19

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail

Blowjob Overtime posted:

Is that the one that had a wonky back leg, or was that in a different thread? Either way, she is a good Siamese.

One of her kittens we took in has a missing back paw but she's handling it like a champ. She tends to hop around the house to follow me as long as I don't go up/down stairs lol

Play
Apr 25, 2006

bawwww

https://imgur.com/a/t86N1G9

e: i have no idea how to make pics show unless I upload them and many won't fit

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I um don’t think you know much about this play as you are really wrong.

Like the US itself has said it has set up this coup and are openly talking about the only thing they needed was a man on the ground.

It also helps that Juan has already walked back his claim to be interim president for 30 days to 6-9 months so he can deal with corruption, ie purge anyone Marudo adjacent. His first policy despite not having any real support is a massive privatization push for the oil fields which we have a lot of evidence is one of the greatest American objectives in the region.

Plus America is using sanctions to effectively make the crisis work including denying Marudo money that is legally his to use and giving to the illegitimate parallel government. Plus when Marudo asked the UN to oversee elections they refused because the opposition asked them too.

The fact that American Liberals are falling for the exact same thing America is doing in SA that they have always donee is insanely depressing.

You think we would learn after Libya and Iraq but we never seem too. Like play read a little more and hopefully you won’t make this mistake for a fourth time.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Who has two thumbs, Wednesday off, and no idea what to do surrounded by the crippling cold????

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Play posted:

It's not about the US, it's about Venezuela. If you're even remotely familiar with what's going on there, you'd understand. But the fact that you called Maduro "popular" and can only conceive of this issue as it relates to US foreign policy implies that you don't. I resent the fact that the US has gotten involved (when has it been able to stop itself?) but using that to discredit everything Venezuelans themselves have done to lead up to this point is insulting. Maduro is an illegitimate dictator who the people of Venezuela don't want. It's not remotely the same situation as it was in the 20th century, and most of the will to install a true, democratic leader has come from inside the country and from its closest neighbors. Unsurprising that the US chooses to add their support.

So your facts are totally wrong, from Maduro being popular to the coup having "little to no" local support to this being exactly like the US installing right wing dictators in Latin America last century. None of that is correct

On the other hand Maduro is more popular than you give him credit, because the situation is more nuanced than “do people like him yes/no”. At the very least you have to look at who is doing the protesting and who is supporting him, because there are stark class lines between the two groups, but even moreover none of that speaks to why the US has any right or obligation or need to be involved.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Power of Pecota posted:

Who has two thumbs, Wednesday off, and no idea what to do surrounded by the crippling cold????

I saw the forecast of where I used to work in Union, IL at -63 and cringed irl

Have fun with that.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

How do you go outside in -60 weather and not literally die?

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

"YoU cAn AlWaYs AdD mOrE lAyErS!"

- Every midwest person who claims to like the cold

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I think they're talking wind chill right?

The real scary poo poo is once it drops below 0 Fahrenheit, brine freezes so road salt stops having effect and it's just awful to try and drive, let alone what poo poo starts freezing in your car.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Thaddius the Large posted:

On the other hand Maduro is more popular than you give him credit, because the situation is more nuanced than “do people like him yes/no”. At the very least you have to look at who is doing the protesting and who is supporting him, because there are stark class lines between the two groups, but even moreover none of that speaks to why the US has any right or obligation or need to be involved.

Yes Marudo biggest supporters are the poor and specifically the black population while Juan and his assembly is generally upper/middle class light skinned groups.

One of the more striking events is the lynching of a black Chavez supporter that kind of shows the problems starkly.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

When it’s that loving cold the state should probably declare a state of emergency and say everyone can stay home.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Play posted:

bawwww

:3:

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I demand more cute kitty pictures.

A dangerous request.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Play posted:

Use the BBCode link that has i.imgur.com in the path.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

When it's that loving cold the state should probably declare a state of emergency and say everyone can stay home.

Pretty sure that is going to happen here in MN in the next couple of days. We had two days off when I was a kid for that, too, when Ventura shut down the whole state.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Play posted:

bawwww

When you upload pictures, there should be a little pull down window on the top right that says get share links.

The BB Code entry will inline images, for example:

is made via:
code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/0yPWQzT.jpg[/img]
If the image is then huge or you're posting a bunch, you can thumbnail them by adding a t to the img tag
code:
[timg]https://i.imgur.com/0yPWQzT.jpg[/timg]

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

<kramers into the thread, out of breath, drenched in sweat> did someone say cat pictures

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Cats are the best because they aren’t a pet, they’re a tenet that you need to have an amicable agreement with. We give them food and shelter and pats and they look super cute for us.