Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

JHomer722 posted:

what the gently caress

is Chapelle visiting that kid's high school or what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Louisgod posted:

things tea doesn't help with:
-anxiety
-depression
-anything
-relaxation

things tea does help with:
-speeds up having to piss
-remindingyou why you didn't like that one box of tea you randomly bought 5 months ago.
-making you look like a bitch that can't handle coffee
-looking smart while you read a book

green tea help offset the tremendous damage you do to your body with heavy drinking

also I'd probably have an elaborate weed setup if it were legal here but it ain't, so it's dry stuff in a portable vape for the indefinite future for me

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
Tea, Earl Grey, Room Temperature

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Epic High Five posted:

my favorite tea ever from "mecha" from Dens Tea, which was basically an ultra astringent turbo green

I'm also a fan of jade oolongs because you can resteep them like 6+ times and the flavor is still good

If you haven't yet, try some rock ooloong. I love that poo poo when I'm sick

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Serf posted:

i play videogames and eat chinese food, does that count

that's everybody, you count because you dream of revolution and a dictatorship of the proletariat

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

smarxist posted:

speaking of we'd, my new hash oil cart arrived today, being sober sucked rear end

????

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Serf posted:

i play videogames and eat chinese food, does that count

when I first read this post I swear it said "I eat videogames and chinese food"

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe
love classic american food like general tsos and crab rangoon

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
are you smoking engine oil?

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

ahahaha communicating via GW

lol

lmao

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/1089998976693297153

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

JHomer722 posted:

what the gently caress
Seriously, Dave looks rough.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

mdemone posted:

ahahaha communicating via GW

lol

lmao

galaxy wide MAD deterrence

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

one keg of pure THC extract please, yes i'll need the cart, and yes please set me up on the monthly recurring

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

i'm no Law Man, but i'm pretty sure you are a loving idiot to go on television and talk about ongoing judicial poo poo that you are going through

jemand
Sep 19, 2018

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Market will go up somehow

Number go up, Number go down. This is all good for.....

trruuumpo!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

i was looking for a weed leafblower gif but found this, which is better, so im gonna share it instead ur welcoem

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

I did a thing posted:

i'm no Law Man, but i'm pretty sure you are a loving idiot to go on television and talk about ongoing judicial poo poo that you are going through

the real court is the court of public opinion

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

I did a thing posted:

shut up and click the gif

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/lib_crusher/status/1089977939410735111

lmao

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

mormonpartyboat posted:

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

they don’t even sell the kentucky grilled chicken anymore. Went inside the KFC in hopes of getting their grilled chicken. Turns out they don’t have it anymore. Angry, I leave. I go to am even bigger KFC in hopes since they arent a half and half store they would carry the grilled chicken. Alas, they too no longer carried grilled chicken anymore. I ask the cashier when will you be getting the grilled chicken again but she didn’t know. I ask if I could speak with the manager and when he came out I told them this is the second KFC Ive been to looking for Kentucky Grilled chicken. He apologized that they didn’t carry it anymore and gave me a card for their corporate office number. I plan on giving them a call right after this post. I was expecting kentucky grilled chicken, but came home empty handed. Won’t be back to a KFC until they bring back that grilled chicken.

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

make IRAN and VENEZUELA pay for WALL

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

mormonpartyboat posted:

sir. sir, are you propositioning me, sir

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

no

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Epic High Five posted:

green tea help offset the tremendous damage you do to your body with heavy drinking

also I'd probably have an elaborate weed setup if it were legal here but it ain't, so it's dry stuff in a portable vape for the indefinite future for me

ginger tea is a lifesaver for hangovers

green makes me anxious

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

i was looking for a weed leafblower gif but found this, which is better, so im gonna share it instead ur welcoem

seems like a great idea with few consequences

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrBX4vzejeE

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

:wow:

Big McHuge
Feb 5, 2014

You wait for the war to happen like vultures.
If you want to help, prevent the war.
Don't save the remnants.

Save them all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Epic High Five posted:

reminds me of those old SA threads where people took care of hornets nests with firework mortars or steel drums full of gasoline

cool I see a lot of teslas in my city and its about to hit -4 F

Durf has issued a correction as of 22:52 on Jan 28, 2019

Serf
May 5, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

is this anime

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

that reminds me i got a big ol pile of brush to burn

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Serf posted:

is this anime

how dare you accuse me of posting anime

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

damnit

DiscountDildos
Nov 8, 2017

https://twitter.com/EoinHiggins_/status/1089739938780901379?s=19

ahhhhhhh

Serf
May 5, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

how dare you accuse me of posting anime

in preparation to run a superheroes game i have sadly started watching an anime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

a.lo posted:

they don’t even sell the kentucky grilled chicken anymore. Went inside the KFC in hopes of getting their grilled chicken. Turns out they don’t have it anymore. Angry, I leave. I go to am even bigger KFC in hopes since they arent a half and half store they would carry the grilled chicken. Alas, they too no longer carried grilled chicken anymore. I ask the cashier when will you be getting the grilled chicken again but she didn’t know. I ask if I could speak with the manager and when he came out I told them this is the second KFC Ive been to looking for Kentucky Grilled chicken. He apologized that they didn’t carry it anymore and gave me a card for their corporate office number. I plan on giving them a call right after this post. I was expecting kentucky grilled chicken, but came home empty handed. Won’t be back to a KFC until they bring back that grilled chicken.

they could smell your desperation and denied you

i'm eating some fresh kentucky grilled chicken right now because i earned it