Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

now he's explaining his hawkish middle eastern stance re syria, russia, iran etc. he made very brief token mention of the kurds as a dig against trump but then started going on about the proxy war and how we have to protect israel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

beto sex cramp posted:

he said the reason he can't align with the democrats is because of the 70% income tax bracket. that's the one policy he named when asked why he can't align with the democrats.

Lmao

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

DrPossum posted:

There's a video of them transporting them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRGMAW1wzQ8

Tonight only the Blues Brother Rhythm and Blues Review. Tonight Only. You there in the blue poo poo.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

a.lo posted:

a gamer as president?

interesting..

Trump holds the global #3 spot in Bubble Bobble

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

Wamsutta posted:

AOC already kept this piece of poo poo out of the party

she’s doing it :3:

she has done more for the overton window tug of war than anything else recent i can think of since trump himself

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

trump

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
AOC comes in wearing a Dunkin Donuts basketball jersey, slams a balloon full of hot coffee on howard schultz, bursting all over his sleepy old head. AOC crotch chops @ the camera and sparks a joint

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

campfire posted:

now he's talking about how he kneeled down next to a french man cleaning an are troops headstone with a scrub brush to thank him, and the frenchman said no, thank YOU

That was the moment he became president

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
:d2a:

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

America yesterday on Howard Schultz: who?

America tomorrow on Howard Schultz: who?

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
Hey man that's a nice centrist viewpoint

FOR A CLOWN TO SPOUT

IN THE PRIMARIES

IDIOT

noooooooooooooo

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
Look I'm not sure I want a billion dollars but if I did have a billion dollars I would do stuff way more fun than running for loving president. I mean that's like spending all the money buying vintage mint Star Wars action figures and then retiring to someplace in Montana to look at them, except much worse.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

beto sex cramp posted:

AOC comes in wearing a Dunkin Donuts basketball jersey, slams a balloon full of hot coffee on howard schultz, bursting all over his sleepy old head. AOC crotch chops @ the camera and sparks a joint

Dunkin Donuts espressos are 1000 times better than Starbucks.

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

he really seems to think the american public will latch onto his tired rear end old white man rags to riches thing which just shows how hilariously out of touch he is. also he just referenced his normandy trip again in his closing statement

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

115 people watching the stream and probably less than that in the room

Doc Walrus
Jan 2, 2014

Cryin' Chris is a WASTE.
Nap Ghost

shovelbum posted:

Anyone working for wages is on one side and anyone who lives off other stuff is on the other imo

What about people who make their fortune with the expert help of Capital Under Management? Is cumshitter a pied piper leading us to the guillotine? And what's the thread consensus on calling funko pop addicts poppers

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene

Kurtofan posted:

I camt tell if im on this thread because im sad or if im sad because im on this thread
dont do internet politics more than once a week

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/keithboykin/status/1090047966272995328

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

campfire posted:

he really seems to think the american public will latch onto his tired rear end old white man rags to riches thing which just shows how hilariously out of touch he is. also he just referenced his normandy trip again in his closing statement

There are 2 democratic primary voters that served in normandy and are still alive. Don't want to lose that demo.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
I wonder what goes on in the billionaire Skull Mountain lair of this Schultz idiot as they work their way through the twitter replies that say generally "PLEASE DIE"

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

lmbo jfc

https://twitter.com/timothypmurphy/status/1090046859027120128?s=19

jemand
Sep 19, 2018

beto sex cramp posted:

Then she'll start dancing and all the chud heads will explode.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Doc Walrus posted:

Capital Under Management

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

That is the stuff. Straight into my eyeholes.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Lmao who censors rear end in a top hat in 2019

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

this is what we signaled to billionaires that we wanted.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

lol at beeping out rear end in a top hat in this, the third year of god empereror tdtumpdspo

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Schultz doesn't look like he's accustomed to being yelled at

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Robocop security bots or Terminators? Let tech decide.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Dustcat posted:

You've got [2] wall crossings left this month. Register below for extended transit privilege and some special gifts!

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
i can't believe how boring that was. i thought i was going to die.

wait am i dead?

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

billionaire presidential candidate shares centrist vision of a beautiful corporate dystopia

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
challenge: explain the difference between this guy and Romney

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

beto sex cramp posted:

wait am i dead?

no one can die until TRUMP wills it

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Reality Winter posted:

Lmao who censors rear end in a top hat in 2019

If you see or hear aholes you will turn gay. It was posted last page.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

beto sex cramp posted:

wait am i dead?

it's like you asked for a banana and you get a plantain

except you didn't really ask for a banana

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
how many dancing horses does he have is my question

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

a real chump posted:

challenge: explain the difference between this guy and Romney

underpants

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jemand
Sep 19, 2018

beto sex cramp posted:

wait am i dead?

Well, this is hell, so maybe?