Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

halokiller
Dec 28, 2008

Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves

dogsicle posted:

all of the eor chapters started manga adaptations this month, so i look forward to them all contradicting each other on that front

Thanks Second Magic! :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Gimme that quartz!

https://twitter.com/GoodSmile_US/status/1090083108286853120?s=19

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
No Riyo Gudako faceplate option.

Exia
Feb 12, 2014
https://s.famitsu.com/news/201901/26171072.html
Karna, Shuten, and Dragons coming to Arcade

HiKaizer
Feb 2, 2012

Yes!
I finally understand everything there is to know about axes!
There's just something about Scathach's proportions that really bothers me even more than it does in FGO.

RanKizama
Apr 22, 2015

Shinobi Heart

HiKaizer posted:

There's just something about Scathach's proportions that really bothers me even more than it does in FGO.
Karna looks really loving weird too. I think it's the angle of the pics more than anything.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
I think it's just that some things work in 2D planes that don't work or look dumb when fully modelled, especially if you're trying to keep a 1:1 between them, as they seem to be there.

And Scath's boobsocks have always been the dumbest part of her design.

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy
Boobsocks?

brainwrinkle
Oct 18, 2009

What's going on in here?
Buglord
“I don’t think I’m going to roll on the CCC banners” says poster who said the same thing about Babylonia and then rolled a lot on those banners.

Gacha makes liars of us all.

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

Pierson posted:

And Scath's boobsocks have always been the dumbest part of her design.

At least the arcade people have given Scathach bust darts so her top is somewhat moulded to her beasts and doesn't have the poo poo vacuum packed look.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Where instead of in reality and better art where fabric stretches between the breasts instead it looks like each one has their own individually-moulded pocket they sit in.

Suaimhneas
Nov 19, 2005

That's how you get tinnitus

Boobsocks

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Also her spine seems twisted.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

MonsieurChoc posted:

Well, how else do you expect them to show off both her boobs and her rear end in a single shot?

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

I mean the entire leotard look Cu and Scathach have is a reference to how some Celtic warriors fought naked.

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy

Pierson posted:

Where instead of in reality and better art where fabric stretches between the breasts instead it looks like each one has their own individually-moulded pocket they sit in.

Ah! That makes sense in hindsight, didn't know that had a name. Thanks!

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

Dr Pepper posted:

I mean the entire leotard look Cu and Scathach have is a reference to how some Celtic warriors fought naked.

Sure but Cu looks like he's wearing something really tight-fitting but not literally skintight other than his chest.

Scathach not so much.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Cu's outfit is actually in reference to Nasu's favorite movie, Tron.

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

Argas posted:

Sure but Cu looks like he's wearing something really tight-fitting but not literally skintight other than his chest.

Scathach not so much.

Perhaps you have not studied Cu's rear end as stalwartly as I, but let me assure you

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Mash "ticking timebomb" Kyrielight
https://twitter.com/blockwonkel/status/1090289066812362752?s=09

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello

MonsieurChoc posted:

It's a problem for Scathach, Skadi and Musashi. This artist has an unnatural disrespect for proper neck angles in particular. Though I guess none of these characters would have any problems pulling off a Shaft head tilt.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

HiKaizer posted:

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Scat is probably actually wearing boob socks

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

I CS'd Dantes last time (mostly because I got real close and nuked him immediately with the charged NPs), so 2-turning him with Cu Alter, Shakes, Mozart, and Support Merlin is p fun. :v:

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

It’s probably just boob armor FYI

Edit: no different than Caesar, really

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

time to tackle this cq

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

cheesed it with Cuzilla/Tamamo/Support Merlin and drat, GoA looping is nuts. :stare: When I had 2 or even 3 up, seeing the bars zip right back up was crazy.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

:toot:

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice
Jalter double Merlin in 40 turns. I was fairly conservative with skill use though, especially early on, so it could have been a lot faster.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

Dantes focus fired poor Waver near the end and he died on turn 62 out of 64.

Traveller
Jan 6, 2012

WHIM AND FOPPERY

Dantes would eat another arrow to the face and die next turn.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
D-double Merlin ruins people...!

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

i didn't use double merlin

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Went with Arts using someone's Squirtoria, went pretty good even after Waver got pasted. Summer King and Tamamo pulled through to the end with help from Mash, Vlad, and finally George.

Good job, blue team.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Took me 62 turns and a Command Seal rez. Guess it would've helped of I had done any prepwork in setting my team up.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

a kitten posted:

Went with Arts using someone's Squirtoria, went pretty good even after Waver got pasted. Summer King and Tamamo pulled through to the end with help from Mash, Vlad, and finally George.

Good job, blue team.

if they were level 98 you're welcome

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

Pulled Vlad off the bench for the first time since I think early Camelot or thereabouts, turns out the guy can still tear things apart pretty effectively when his teammates are putting out endless stars and healing for him. My backline ended up being completely irrelevant.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Whats the quickest someone has done the Challenge Quest?

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

I'm going to give it a go with Chloe or Archuria, Waver, friendly Merlin and Jalter to swap in at the double ruler node. My Tamamo is still lvl 70something 4/4/4 skills so she's not being considered.

Just checking, but that ghost isn't part of the boss rush, correct?
drat assassin bosses and the lack of good DPS casters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

No it's all the Servant battles.