Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Atticus_1354 posted:

But how do you measure the wave? Tape measure on a buoy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
Furry water dog gets dinner sorted

AzureSkys
Apr 27, 2003

https://twitter.com/LeauxFi/status/1089288836373536769

More vids of him:
https://www.instagram.com/babyboydrummer/

Earl of Lavender
Jul 29, 2007

This is not my beautiful house!!

This is not my beautiful wife!!!
Pillbug

Memento posted:

de_dusit

cs_dusit :colbert:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

That's awesome. I hope that kid keeps with it and doesn't get burned out on it in like 15 years and becomes an accountant or something.

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255

I'm at a loss for words for how good this kid is. He is a savant.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight
I had a friend that started playing guitar at a very young age. He was an utter virtuoso. It was just this innate natural talent he had that he could never really explain. He got burned out and quit playing guitar in his early twenties. It just got boring for him and his passion for it disappeared. He still owns several expensive guitars but they're just an investment collecting dust these days. Hopefully this kid doesn't go through that, because watching a talent like that go to waste is extremely sad.

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Let's talk about where you're going.

How do you stay upright on a surfboard with balls that loving heavy?

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.

Oldstench posted:

How do you stay upright on a surfboard with balls that loving heavy?

Just tie them onto your thighs so they won't swing around and throw you off.

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

there is no surfboard

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

oh dope posted:

I had a friend that started playing guitar at a very young age. He was an utter virtuoso. It was just this innate natural talent he had that he could never really explain. He got burned out and quit playing guitar in his early twenties. It just got boring for him and his passion for it disappeared. He still owns several expensive guitars but they're just an investment collecting dust these days. Hopefully this kid doesn't go through that, because watching a talent like that go to waste is extremely sad.

I think that explains Mozart for me. "Ok, ok, guys, wait, no, listen. Listen! What if. What if I created anoooother work of heartbreaking genius, y'know, ok, because it's Tuesday, right? But this time I called it 'Sit Your Dirty rear end On My Face And Smear Turds Into My Nosehair'? And then everyone had to play it! They'd look at the sheet music, and no-one would say the name, of course, but they'd all know! They'd all know that the greatest musical performance of their lives was a piece called 'Smear Turds Into My Nosehair'."

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Phy posted:

I think that explains Mozart for me. "Ok, ok, guys, wait, no, listen. Listen! What if. What if I created anoooother work of heartbreaking genius, y'know, ok, because it's Tuesday, right? But this time I called it 'Sit Your Dirty rear end On My Face And Smear Turds Into My Nosehair'? And then everyone had to play it! They'd look at the sheet music, and no-one would say the name, of course, but they'd all know! They'd all know that the greatest musical performance of their lives was a piece called 'Smear Turds Into My Nosehair'."

He did make a sonata, or something, titled Lick my rear end where I Fart or words to that effect though

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Slippery posted:

He did make a sonata, or something, titled Lick my rear end where I Fart or words to that effect though

Leck Mich Im Arsch, which was covered by Jack White and Insane Clown Posse.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
Yeah, that was the entirety of my joke. Incredibly brilliant child prodigy, grown up and kinda bored with it, amuses himself by flinging works off the top of his head that lesser men would kill to have written, and naming them vulgarities that would have selfsame lesser men summarily shot in the street.

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Phy posted:

Yeah, that was the entirety of my joke. Incredibly brilliant child prodigy, grown up and kinda bored with it, amuses himself by flinging works off the top of his head that lesser men would kill to have written, and naming them vulgarities that would have selfsame lesser men summarily shot in the street.

Well, poo poo, sorry to step on your line, here I was desperately trying to find any reason to talk about farts.

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?
You are a very well disguised avshalom alt

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

funmanguy posted:

I don't know that person (isn't that what an alt would say though??) But I am gonna assume that's a positive comment on the quality and pungent aroma of my poasts :)

Slippery has a new favorite as of 04:43 on Jan 30, 2019

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

No man ever did me so much good, or enemy so much harm, but I repaid him with ENDLESS SHITPOSTING

Slippery posted:

ultrafilter posted:

Leck Mich Im Arsch, which was covered by Jack White and Insane Clown Posse.

leck mich im Arsch would be better translated as "kiss my arse", which is not what op is referring to. i think it's this one:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leck_mir_den_Arsch_fein_recht_sch%C3%B6n_sauber

quote:

"Leck mir den Arsch fein recht schön sauber" ("Lick my arse right well and clean")

e: both of which are apparently also now considered to have likely been written by someone called Wenzel Trnka

Sulla Faex has a new favorite as of 10:36 on Jan 30, 2019

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

No man ever did me so much good, or enemy so much harm, but I repaid him with ENDLESS SHITPOSTING

funmanguy posted:

the best way to uncover an avs alt is to leave a mild ariel sharon reference on the kitchen floor and turn the lights out. if you come back 10 minutes later and the floor is covered in shitposts, you've got an avs infestation

frankee
Dec 29, 2017

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

hell yea Flemish renaissance painters own bones

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Sulla Faex posted:

the best way to uncover an avs alt is to leave a mild ariel sharon reference on the kitchen floor and turn the lights out. if you come back 10 minutes later and the floor is covered in shitposts, you've got an avs infestation

oh man that guy meant I am an alt for someone that sucks?? well just fyi I'm not 100 percent stoked about that. my posts are bad for entirely different reasons thank you

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Slippery posted:

oh man that guy meant I am an alt for someone that sucks?? well just fyi I'm not 100 percent stoked about that. my posts are bad for entirely different reasons thank you

Nah, Avs is a special brand of lovely shitposting and your subtle ways of manoeuvring around to talking about farts is still your own unique version of shitposting. Sleep easy Slippery.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
My breasts!

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Shown: A fine-tuned combat cyborg being refueled between bouts.

You go, kid!

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

I always took pride in knowing that I could at least kick the rear end of a kid on a breathing machine in a one v one situation. Now I have nothing left.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
Seriously, I'm, at minimum, twice this kid's height and he looks like he could destroy me. I wanna buy this kid a goddamn beer.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

LOL if you haven't mastered the martial art maneuver of 'Fall on top of him and let suffocate under the fat rolls'

Preferentially while stating that you intended to do that.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

By popular demand posted:

LOL if you haven't mastered the martial art maneuver of 'Fall on top of him and let suffocate under the fat rolls'

Preferentially while stating that you intended to do that.

Dramatic re-enactment
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_POI2mJkCPk

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Holy poo poo this man is like a videogame endboss, is he part elephant seal?!

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TK0DiMzKVA8

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

I watched the whole thing expecting him to win. :(

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Beachcomber posted:

I watched the whole thing expecting him to win. :(

:same:

Guess being trained to fight can overcome some weight class issues.

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

jobson groeth posted:

Nah, Avs is a special brand of lovely shitposting and your subtle ways of manoeuvring around to talking about farts is still your own unique version of shitposting. Sleep easy Slippery.

Why thank you, shitposting and farting are two of my talents (the other being posting about farts of course).

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

jobson groeth posted:

:same:

Guess being trained to fight can overcome some weight class issues.

the larger guy's training regime involved extensive walking trips to the fridge and toilet, interspersed with periods of high intensity sleeping

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Sulla Faex posted:

the larger guy's training regime involved extensive walking trips to the fridge and toilet, interspersed with periods of high intensity sleeping

He's a sumo, won an amateur championship once (even got on Letterman and Conan for it). The Japanese fighting orgs always did enjoy bringing in guys like that for freakshow matches.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Freakshow matches were the best part of Pride.

Pride Never Die!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_unbKlZLq9I

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYHUuJAle8A

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logical fallacy
Mar 16, 2001

Dynamic Symmetry
Drones harassing wildlife, especially endangered wildlife is not bad rear end. It's incredibly stupid and should be punished with jail time.