Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Ben Nerevarine posted:

Never got Scarab Lord but I was the only troll priest on my server with Benediction/Anathema for a long time and that was good enough for me :unsmith:

My username also used to be Shab before I changed it but I'm not THAT Shab... I don't think

i ended up having to do the winterspring kiting for the other hunters in the guild lol

im p lucky that real life intervened because i was one of the best shadowpriests in tbc but i wasnt able to dump the time/energy in to meet real high end raid needs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

besides everything doandl mforjp is completely disarmed by powerful black women so

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Trump doesn't even give enough of a poo poo to badmouth Christie for ragging on his son-in-law.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

juche avocado posted:

holy poo poo piss :yikes:

wow the calf cramp lady is right thats hosed up

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)

Preston Waters posted:

guys i'm being serious here

what happened to Turdfuzz

The Clinton Kill list gets another name. RIP my friend

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

lmao

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

THEY'RE 37????????

I seriously thought they were in Jacob Wohl territory

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
https://twitter.com/aseitzwald/status/1090348977386594306

hell yeah

get the torches lads

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

Wut

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Chokes McGee posted:

l

the genre peaked with 2 and it's been downhill since

hell yeah!

https://youtu.be/aTbfpkByIM8

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

bring back huge hats and the menace of women with gigantic daggers!

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Zyla posted:

i truly feel like i wasted the best years of my life playing wow :smithicide:

When I was dating my now wife I always told her that I should take her back to her apartment by 11pm. I claimed this was because we were good mormon college students and we would be tempted to go too far before marriage if she stayed later. But in reality my guild had a strict 11:30PM 'Ready Up' time for weekly raids.

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

cumshitter posted:

its a racail slur if you just got off your time travelling penny farthing from a time when moon cricket was also a racial slur

like its antebellum era archaic.

I teach at a high school that is 98% PoC, and last Halloween the special projects director (who is black) put together an event and was going to call it "Spook Fest" until some of us older folks clued him in.

he was mortified and extremely confused.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

the state of the who gives a gently caress is more like it.

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

Zyla posted:

wow the calf cramp lady is right thats hosed up

hahaha holy poo poo i didn't even notice

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Zyla posted:

turdfuzz was always weirdly aggro to me, i mean who could hate me? I'm c-spam's lovable scamp!

it true :toot:

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

ok i see and comprehend all this about how spook is apparently a slur but like

for what

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

that's nothing compared to the best voice of podcasting history, mark rosewater

https://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/media/podcasts

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Zyla posted:

i started posting again more recently after a long layoff

ive used this before:

they're both good imo

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

cyphr555 posted:

hahaha holy poo poo i didn't even notice
I envy you because I seriously can't unsee it every time her twitter avi comes up

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

So Christie never prosecuted violent crimes or what?

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

juche avocado posted:

for what

Black people because they're so dark you can't see them at night time and they sneak up and scare you

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

When I was dating my now wife I always told her that I should take her back to her apartment by 11pm. I claimed this was because we were good mormon college students and we would be tempted to go too far before marriage if she stayed later. But in reality my guild had a strict 11:30PM 'Ready Up' time for weekly raids.

jfc

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV245-s04sQ

i loving love this cover

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

juche avocado posted:

for what

black people. its in that class of more obscure and lesser used racial slurs since younger people often don't even know its a slur anymore, plus it has a bunch of other meanings.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

you're all my enemy and i will destroy you all.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Zyla posted:

reading about the accidental eye stabbings these caused makes me not want to bring them back

also, here’s woody guthries take: https://youtu.be/cvnxdLptWZA

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

lmao that rules

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

imagine if he announced as a democrat jesus christ what an idiot

Serf
May 5, 2011

juche avocado posted:

for what

old timey people were dumb

good thing we don't do dumb things here in the modern era

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

WoodrowSkillson posted:

black people. its in that class of more obscure and lesser used racial slurs since younger people often don't even know its a slur anymore, plus it has a bunch of other meanings.

huh okay learn somethin new every day

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

lol

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

mormonpartyboat posted:

i ended up having to do the winterspring kiting for the other hunters in the guild lol

im p lucky that real life intervened because i was one of the best shadowpriests in tbc but i wasnt able to dump the time/energy in to meet real high end raid needs

ugh

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/1090350542990307329

lol cuck

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
UGH!

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

i need this to be true for you and not a copy paste from somewhere else and not an admittedly funny spun yarn

please

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
this thread has grown soft and needs a turdfuzz-like poster now more than ever

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Zyla posted:

We need hat pin union tags.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

now i do too