Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

and on Wazzer Wednesday as well

:discourse:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

Wazzerphuk posted:

Presumably it was actually Mitrovic that punched someone and Kamara is just insisting on taking the penalty

Oh thats a tasty one

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Wazzerphuk posted:

Presumably it was actually Mitrovic that punched someone and Kamara is just insisting on taking the penalty

Well done lmao

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Wazzerphuk posted:

:vince:

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

Wazzerphuk posted:

Myssu
Sep 19, 2012

Wazzerphuk posted:

This is real good.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Wazzerphuk posted:

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Wazzerphuk posted:

:golfclap:

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Wazzerphuk posted:

Take a bow son

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Wazzerphuk posted:

jesus christ

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Notts County owner issues apology after accidentally posting snap of penis on Twitter

NOTTS COUNTY owner Alan Hardy has suffered an embarrassing social media gaffe - after accidentally tweeting a picture of his penis.

The businessman apologised when he realised two screenshots from a fan he had posted also included a camera roll with an "inappropriate" image - then put the club up for sale.

Hardy, whose club are bottom of League Two after sacking two bosses this season, deleted the snaps but not before a stir on social media.

The 54-year-old then tweeted his regret for "any offence caused" over his "honest mistake" and later "very relucantly" put the Magpies up for sale.

Hardy's blunder came when he tried to show the fickle side of supporters - by posting two screenshots from the same fan, one sending him Christmas wishes, the other saying Hardy had ruined the club.

And it follows a nightmare first half of the season for the Magpies, who are six points adrift of second-bottom Macclesfield.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Notts County owner puts club up for sale hours after tweeting inappropriate image

https://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/notts-county-owner-puts-club-up-for-sale-hours-after/1cts1xxtxrjii1jxs37lo7708j

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/squires_david/status/1089725521456328707

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
How does it rate on a scale of Dirty Den to Beefy (Beefy) Botham?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/BBCSport/status/1090558993871921153

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man

um, i think they got the date wrong...

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

E: Ah gently caress I was thinking of Newcastle

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January

Taking notes?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

That’s not class

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Bold move to bring in the noncing storyline for season 2.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Sunderland also weighing up a move for Ched Evans.

skasion
Feb 13, 2012

Why don't you perform zazen, facing a wall?
An Italian non-league ref racially abused a player whose name was literally Gueye rear end

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/47055523

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

sassassin posted:

Sunderland also weighing up a move for Ched Evans.

I thought this was a joke but apparently it's real lmao, you can't make this poo poo up

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.

Ah yes, the classic story.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Memento was a great movie

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Rascar Capac posted:

Lmao what a great sentence

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
The Yoga Brawl

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

https://www.marca.com/en/football/international-football/2019/01/30/5c517d6bca4741d0588b45f2.html

quote:

According to Turkish press, the altercation took place after the player approached the singer Berkay Sahin's wife, Ozlem Ada."You're very pretty, if you weren't married I wouldn't let you get away," Sahin alleges the player to have said."Shoot me if you want"The singer confronted Arda and ended up with a broken nose, leaving him and Ada in hospital, where the player later arrived and presented a gun to the player in an apology saying "shoot me if you want".Sahin moved the weapon away but after a conversation the Turkish international picked it up and shot it at the ground, causing panic in the hospital.Sahin himself is also accused of insulting the player and he could face jail time of between three months and two years. During the identification in court, Arda declared his monthly income as being approximately 50,000 euros.Basaksehir fined the player 370,000 euros last October for "behaviour and attitude not compatible with the club's ethics" but announced they would keep him at the club until the sentencing.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

Rascar Capac posted:

lol

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Missing the part about what Arda Turan is facing for his part

quote:

The four charges could add up to a 12-year sentence for Turan, who was fined 370,000 Euros by his club for “behaviour and attitude not compatible with the club’s ethics.” Sahin is also facing between three months and two years in prison himself for insulting Turan during the kerfuffle.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
2 years in prison for insulting someone lol

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Jose posted:

2 years in prison for insulting someone lol

I thought they only handed out sentences like that in England.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Shrapnig posted:

only if it's online

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Amazing

I somehow thought Nuri Sahin was involved as well

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Sahin grass.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Shrapnig posted:

can’t even goat children to suicide on whatsapp anymore. nanny state

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

RideTheSpiral posted:

can’t even goat children to suicide on whatsapp anymore. nanny state

Goat children? Those are called "kids" my friend.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

pik_d posted:

Goat children? Those are called "kids" my friend.

:hmmyes:

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
drat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Jose Mourinho has been convicted of fraud lol. He has been sentenced to prison for a year, but will pay a 2 million fine instead.