Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Alison's next task is to conquer dysmorphia.

Also appreciating a devil advising to do as thou wilt. :hai:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
lmao cio

"ahhhh this reminds me of driving my enemies before me and hearing the lamentation of their... jesus allison water your loving plants."

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

paranoid randroid posted:

lmao cio

"ahhhh this reminds me of driving my enemies before me and hearing the lamentation of their... jesus allison water your loving plants."

I took it more as this isn't the first time Cio has gotten it on with muscley girlies.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Rotten Red Rod posted:

I took it more as this isn't the first time Cio has gotten it on with muscley girlies.

i just like the speed with which she shifts gears

devils are not burdened with much in the way of cognitive dissonance

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

That whole garden thing wasn't much of a segue at all. That was a CLEAR metaphor for Alison failing to take care of herself. And also the plant.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
Cio's face in the conquering days frame is perfect, and is also almost certain to end up a SA avatar.

e: Al doesn't know it, but what she's missing is training from Auntie Maya.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

ConfusedUs posted:

That whole garden thing wasn't much of a segue at all. That was a CLEAR metaphor for Alison failing to take care of herself. And also the plant.

textually speaking sure but from a character standpoint its just a further example of how Cio has two identities squabbling inside her head

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Everybody's right! :toot:

habeasdorkus posted:

e: Al doesn't know it, but what she's missing is training from Auntie Maya.

Ohhh I hope so. I want to be the founder and president of the Auntie Maya fanclub.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
only a fool would want Auntie Maya's tutelage, and Auntie Maya does not tutor fools

PoultryGeist
Feb 27, 2013

Crystals?

only a fool would want Auntie Maya's tutelage, and Auntie Maya does not tutor fools

Its not so much conventional training as Auntie reciting things that she's done, followed by a 'And don't do that, only an idiot would do that!'

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

That's true, but the last time Allison met Auntie Maya she ended up fleeing on foot before teleporting out of that universe.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
There's a difference between need and want. And Royalty wants for nothing.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
devils are actually all barbie/ken dolls

that or every single one has an enormous fantasy dildo-style dick

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Cio has a prehensile tongue.

No idea if this is a common trait.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

She's all chitin covered and spiky, hot.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Allison will solve this by not wanting the tutelage but demanding it anyway.

Joe Slowboat
Nov 9, 2016

Higgledy-Piggledy Whale Statements

habeasdorkus posted:

There's a difference between need and want. And Royalty wants for nothing.

I think the opposite. Royalty is powered by the flame of Want, and rarely concerned with febrile 'need.'

Kei Technical
Sep 20, 2011

How about furious dumbasses?

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Joe Slowboat posted:

I think the opposite. Royalty is powered by the flame of Want, and rarely concerned with febrile 'need.'

Royalty DGAF. This either manifests as Want without any concern for consequence, or a Want so finely honed that it is indistinguishable from Wanting nothing at all.

make mockery
Jan 31, 2019
royalty is recognizing, embracing, and mastering your want

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Synthbuttrange posted:

She's all chitin covered and spiky, hot.

:same:

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass

make mockery posted:

royalty is recognizing, embracing, and mastering your want

I want a burger and fries

make mockery
Jan 31, 2019
hell same

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011
It's going to really hurt anyway, Allison. The things out there waiting for you. And also the training. That's going to hurt too.

Rotten Red Rod posted:

I'm kinda wondering about Devil sexual anatomy since we can clearly see Cio doesn't have nipples, but... Maybe I'm just better off not knowing.
Well, technically, devil reproductive anatomy is infesting humans or servants with small pieces of the hot black flame that slowly rot them from with until they collapse into a pile of tiny devils.

As for sexual anatomy, devils seem to have a wide variety of body types even within a single color, so their kama sutra would probably be a hallucinogenic kaleidoscope of terror. "Cio, you said you were going to 'teach me some things', but humans lack prehensile proboscises, or external fimbrae that are sensitive to stimulation."

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
We just watched them conjure a juicy peach out of thin air, they can have whatever weird sex equipment they want.

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
Also ffs please let this not degenerate into people mailing Operant buckets full of spit

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
I'm mailing operant a bucket of nipples

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

Man I could go for a bucket of tea.

make mockery
Jan 31, 2019
bucket of noodles myself

honest irl state rn lmao

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Renaissance Robot posted:

We just watched them conjure a juicy peach out of thin air, they can have whatever weird sex equipment they want.

Cio's flying cloud of tiny paper dildos

ThaumPenguin
Oct 9, 2013

I think devils just do whatever the heck they want

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006
Cio looks so tiny in these panels

make mockery
Jan 31, 2019
whoever whenever wherever etc

devils are the being that cannot be ruled, so of course humanity invented them to act as subjects

e: cio has to weigh like 45 pounds soaking wet lmao

make mockery fucked around with this message at 19:26 on Jan 31, 2019

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
I hope at some point we learn what the Yellow City was. Considering the only other Capital Color City we know is Throne, it must have been a pretty special place.

Joe Slowboat
Nov 9, 2016

Higgledy-Piggledy Whale Statements

DarkCrawler posted:

I hope at some point we learn what the Yellow City was. Considering the only other Capital Color City we know is Throne, it must have been a pretty special place.

Wasn't it one of the moons of Throne, which were destroyed in the Second Conquest?

Wittgen
Oct 13, 2012

We have decided to decline your offer of a butt kicking.

textually speaking sure but from a character standpoint its just a further example of how Cio has two identities squabbling inside her head

I read it as Cio desperately changing the topic after Alison says, "I thought you wanted to keep this casual."

Cio is not so great with these things called feelings.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Wittgen posted:

I read it as Cio desperately changing the topic after Alison says, "I thought you wanted to keep this casual."

Cio is not so great with these things called feelings.

I think Allison was joking around - like chiding Cio that conquests are like relationships for her.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
It needs to be spinning slowly and her jaw sliding open and closed Monty Python animation style

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Joe Slowboat posted:

Wasn't it one of the moons of Throne, which were destroyed in the Second Conquest?
"It used to be around, but then it got hosed up in the Universal War" is a probably a good bet for any unknown in this comic.