Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
The moneybags way: buy filled anasa statues worth 3400 endo for around 15p each, but you'll get plenty of endo from index mods or other high mod drop rate missions or the mentioned high mr methods.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

t5 bounties from fortuna or cetus will rack you up a decent amount of endo in a short amount of time too, among a bunch of other goodies

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.

Orthodox Rabbit posted:

DE needs to stop messing around and give us nezha prime and inaros prime so I can stop pretending to play other frames

Nidus Prime with a bigger energy pool, please.

I want to be able to larva and stomp in energy reduction sorties without changing my build at all. :v:

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Orthodox Rabbit posted:

DE needs to stop messing around and give us nezha prime and inaros prime so I can stop pretending to play other frames

Inaros Prime will be the first time I buy Prime Access.
Or Nidus but Inaros is first.

Orthodox Rabbit
Jun 2, 2006

This game is perfect for empty-headed dunces that don't like to think much!! Of course, I'm a genius... I wonder why I'm so good at it?!
I really want nidus prime so I can see what kind of messed up orokin looking weirdo we get out of it

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Orthodox Rabbit posted:

I really want nidus prime so I can see what kind of messed up orokin looking weirdo we get out of it
enhance

Orthodox Rabbit posted:

I really want nidus prime so I can see what kind of messed up orokin looking butt we get out of it

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Nidus Prime but at high Mutation his chest opens up, revealing a tiny regular Nidus piloting it

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Chernobyl Peace Prize posted:

Nidus Prime but at high Mutation his chest opens up, revealing a tiny regular Nidus piloting it

DE PLEEEEEEEASE

Orthodox Rabbit
Jun 2, 2006

This game is perfect for empty-headed dunces that don't like to think much!! Of course, I'm a genius... I wonder why I'm so good at it?!

:eyepop:

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

are you pablo

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

:grin:

Malkof
Oct 13, 2001

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

I cant wait for the new Nidus skin

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Uninvited (1988) but Nidus :thunk:

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Bring me the head of Auguste Escoffier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgzXS47CmBY&t=22s

Malkof posted:

I cant wait for the new Nidus skin

Does regular Nidus have cuban heels too?

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy

Orthodox Rabbit posted:

There's no reason to invest anything in flawed mods because you can get the real ones for free from the dojo instead of wasting precious newbie resources

Actually, a couple of the flawed mods give more value for less drain than normal mods, so they can have a use if you have a frame with no potato or a Umbral build where you're maxed even with potato/forma. I hung on to mine since you'll pretty much never see them again after the start of the game.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

gg

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Samuringa posted:

Are we still doing "Stupid poo poo you just figured out"? Because today I figured you don't need to remove all Mods from something before equipping another thing to install them again.

This only applies to Sentinel weapons for some reason. :|

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Zero VGS posted:

Actually, a couple of the flawed mods give more value for less drain than normal mods, so they can have a use if you have a frame with no potato or a Umbral build where you're maxed even with potato/forma. I hung on to mine since you'll pretty much never see them again after the start of the game.
I believe that's literally never see them again. Once you get far enough in the intro quests you'll never get any more ever again.

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.

That is regular Nidus (with the Myxini helmet), the new skin isn't out yet.

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
Lipstick Apathy

Synthbuttrange posted:

This only applies to Sentinel weapons for some reason. :|

It's if you have, for example, a shotgun equipped with a mod, and your sentinel also has a shotgun equipped with the same mod. If you have them both out at the same time, the mod can't be "physically attached" to both of them at the same time. That mostly makes sense I guess, the devs could give you a pass on it but they actually took the time to program in icons to let you know which mods are equipped to your primary weapon vs sentinel weapon.

Unfortunately I had to buy TWO Primed Point Blank just so I can have a pimped out Sweeper and Arca Plasmor at the same time.

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Zero VGS posted:

It's if you have, for example, a shotgun equipped with a mod, and your sentinel also has a shotgun equipped with the same mod. If you have them both out at the same time, the mod can't be "physically attached" to both of them at the same time. That mostly makes sense I guess, the devs could give you a pass on it but they actually took the time to program in icons to let you know which mods are equipped to your primary weapon vs sentinel weapon.

Unfortunately I had to buy TWO Primed Point Blank just so I can have a pimped out Sweeper and Arca Plasmor at the same time.
It doesn't apply to Khora's cat and your nromal cat if you have both at the same time, though

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
Lipstick Apathy

Zereth posted:

It doesn't apply to Khora's cat and your nromal cat if you have both at the same time, though

Lol don't tell everyone! They'll patch it out faster than you can say "spare parts"!

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

it's a thing that only applies to sentinels for some stupid reason from back when warframe was different and it'll probably be patched out at some point. given that pets, much less khora and her venari, have existed for quite a long time, it's not something that magically went unnoticed by the devs and will most likely be encouraged as the standard.

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
It's yet another arguement for why you shouldn't take anything but a smeeta with you for 99% of the game.

Ritznit
Dec 19, 2012

I'm crackers for cheese.

Ultra Carp

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

It's yet another arguement for why you shouldn't take anything but a smeeta with you for 99% of the game.

I would have firmly disagreed with this for a long time, but now Fetch exists, so yeah.

Mailer
Nov 4, 2009

Have you accepted The Void as your lord and savior?

Tuxedo Catfish posted:

That is regular Nidus (with the Myxini helmet), the new skin isn't out yet.

Also that skin wasn't nearly as dope as the actual new skin.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

when is it coming out i want it

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
Shadow the hedgehog

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I'm gonna buy every Nidus skin.
I will never apologize.

Ritznit
Dec 19, 2012

I'm crackers for cheese.

Ultra Carp

Inzombiac posted:

Inaros Prime will be the first time I buy Prime Access.
Or Nidus but Inaros is first.

This will most likely be me once Equinox Prime hits.

Malkof
Oct 13, 2001

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

Mailer posted:

Also that skin wasn't nearly as dope as the actual new skin.

Yes hense the I can't wait part. I didn't care for the"ghost hug" deluxe but that one is the tits.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Ritznit posted:

This will most likely be me once Equinox Prime hits.

I think they should be next? That's what the pattern suggests.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
So I've done the Saya quest. Should I farm to get the Gara?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Gara Good

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Play the Will It Blend? theme song while you play Gara for the full experience.

Also due to how she works, bullet jump and other movement speed mods are legit a DPS gain due to her being able to gapclose faster.

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
Not immediately. Get a k drive first at least, and preferably the upgrades needed to operate an archwing in freeroams.

If you already have those, then yes, gara owns

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Blhue posted:

Not immediately. Get a k drive first at least, and preferably the upgrades needed to operate an archwing in freeroams.

If you already have those, then yes, gara owns

I have no idea what those are, but duly noted.

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
If I was in charge of redesigning pets, I would remove the Smeeta's random buff effect mod and tie it to pet loyalty for every single pet and sentinel and moa, make kavat loyalty work like kubrow's, have it go off 50% less often below 50% loyalty, encourage swapping between different pets and allow breeding pets while you have a active animal so long as you buy the 100,000 alloy 1 million credit pet bed it'll never use.

Replace the smeeta mod with one that improves the effects of the none-affinity buffs from the mechanic.

Would probably also require a loyalty rework or renaming since it's sorta half implemented and only functions as a negative for doggos, but you get the idea.

Ra Ra Rasputin fucked around with this message at 06:12 on Jan 31, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib

MonsieurChoc posted:

I have no idea what those are, but duly noted.

Vehicles you can use to make traversing the plains not a colossal chore. The k drive you get from another quest hub on Venus, the archdrive comes from a quest you get from the Mars junction, and you also need to be mr5 to unlock using it in freeroams.