Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

New season of 24 where Jack Bauer is all drat THE RULES as a religious group holds service for while terrorists build a dirty bomb inside a mosque.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Blowjob Overtime posted:

All that text when Calvin peeing on "Stigma of being a sex offender" would have done the job.

lol

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Barudak posted:

The entire Xeno series is different kinds of bad with Xenosaga 2 being so aggressively bad in design it feels like an attempt at shock art within the confines of a game.

The best part of the new Kingdom Hearts is for a franchise that started as Final Fantasy crosses over with Disney theyve removed all the Final Fantasy

I remain wholly convinced Kingdom Hearts is secretly a mystical prison to keep Nomura trapped forever and to protect humanity

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Mel Mudkiper posted:

so I guess we need a new batman

who wants to be new batman

I say Jon Hamm

vin diesel

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
https://twitter.com/JenniferJJacobs/status/1091010919352713216

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

hifi posted:

vin diesel

world's greatest detective lol

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

remember when Vin Diesel filmed his confrontation scene with the Rock on a step ladder because the Rock is like half a foot taller than him

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I say Jon Hamm

Michael Cera.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

ratio of the day

https://twitter.com/ABCPolitics/status/1090994015091212288

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

Mel Mudkiper posted:

remember when Vin Diesel filmed his confrontation scene with the Rock on a step ladder because the Rock is like half a foot taller than him

To be fair it's easier to film if they're at similar height. It happens all the time with shorter coaches for on field interviews.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Blowjob Overtime posted:

All that text when Calvin peeing on "Stigma of being a sex offender" would have done the job.

"What will be a good image to reduce the stigma of the title of sex offender?

I know, a child pissing!"

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

height is an analog for power in movies and you also don't cast for height which is why tom cruise walks around on stilts to rappel off a skyscraper, crash through a window and have implied sex with nicole kidman and kevin hart is always the butt of jokes in buddy cop movies

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

The fact there are dudes whose entire job is to make Tom cruise not look tiny in movies is genuinely hilarious to me

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

hifi posted:

height is an analog for power in movies

In life, bro.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

hifi posted:

height is an analog for power in movies and you also don't cast for height which is why tom cruise walks around on stilts to rappel off a skyscraper, crash through a window and have implied sex with nicole kidman and kevin hart is always the butt of jokes in buddy cop movies

I was confused for a second about which movie had a threesome with Tom Cruise, Nicole Kidman and Kevin Hart

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I say Jon Hamm

Robert Downey Jr

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I say Jon Hamm

Michael Keaton

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I say Jon Hamm

I don't care as long as the bat suit has nipples.

Nov 6, 2002

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I say Jon Hamm

Jake Gyllenhaal from Nightcrawler

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Blowjob Overtime posted:

It would be such a great gag if that was the one piece of licensed merchandise Watterson ever allowed.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Blowjob Overtime posted:

I don't care as long as he eats his weight in insects every night.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I caught parts of the Nolan trilogy on TV recently and they kind of aren’t as good as I remember :-/

Nov 6, 2002

The Nolan Batman trilogy is very similar to the original Star Wars. The first one is kinda rough, a little goofy but still good. The second is darker and adds so much more depth to the characters. The third one, eh, it puts a bow on things and that's about the best you can say.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

The Nolan Batman trilogy is very similar to the original Star Wars. The first one is kinda rough, a little goofy but still good. The second is darker and adds so much more depth to the characters. The third one, eh, it puts a bow on things and that's about the best you can say.

I think Anne Hathaway is actually really fun as Catwoman

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Why is Hines Ward returning kicks

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
In the last Batman movie they made the underground dungeon that Bane grew up in sound like a hellhole full of insane criminals but when Batman ends up there it’s nothing but kind and helpful people trying to scale a wall

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Ehud posted:

If you look at the credits, he's actually playing Dante Hall (Nolan thought it would be fun to cast him against type)

Nov 6, 2002

SHOAH NUFF posted:

In the last Batman movie they made the underground dungeon that Bane grew up in sound like a hellhole full of insane criminals but when Batman ends up there it’s nothing but kind and helpful people trying to scale a wall

Nothing about that movie made any sense.

Ehud posted:

Surely at some point DC must have had a hero or villain called "HeadHunter".

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
So I’m cruising the internet looking at gyms nearby and, what

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Bane arrests all the cops, kills the lovely construction mogul, stops a Steelers game, and implements full communism now.

Bane for president of the DSA.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

So I’m cruising the internet looking at gyms nearby and, what

can you jack off in the bod pod

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Surely at some point DC must have had a hero or villain called "HeadHunter".

Marvel had a villain named Scalphunter who was a douchey cyber guy with psychip harpoons.

Man did he suck.

also lmao, thanks Elizabeth Warren

https://twitter.com/_KOL2/status/1090749623214399488

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

They group together and cheer on every prisoner who tries to escape, fixed Batman’s spine for free, and when someone falls off the wall they are stopped by a rope. It’s more of a live-in rock climbing gym than anything else

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

The big issue I had with the movie is that script was deeply redundant

Why have him be injured and inspired to come back and then have him become injured and have to be inspired to come back again

Like, just dont do the "his knee is busted and he has been in hiding for five years" or dont do the prison and have Bane be the one who puts him in hiding for five years

Barudak
May 7, 2007

So does the bod pod make you a new bod or is it a pod to store your worn out bods?

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I imagine if you drive around in truck saying "I AM NOT A BAD PERSON BECAUSE I AM A SEX OFFENDER" you didn't do something low key as a minor

Serious question, can you still get labeled as a sex offender if you're caught peeing in public or is that an urban myth

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Rich people are insanely dumb

https://twitter.com/annalecta/status/1091022434491232257?s=19

Nov 6, 2002

Kalli posted:

Marvel had a villain named Scalphunter who was a douchey cyber guy with psychip harpoons.

Man did he suck.

also lmao, thanks Elizabeth Warren

https://twitter.com/_KOL2/status/1090749623214399488

The DNA testkit thing is like a 21st century version of " if I convert to Judaism, and get Polish citizenship just think of the jokes I can get away with!"

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

What the gently caress is the World Record Egg?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

C-Euro posted:

What the gently caress is the World Record Egg?

It was a joke making fun of the arbitrarity of instagram that became an icon of the arbitrarity of instagram