Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are

Wirth1000 posted:

I don't loving care what anyone says and I say this unironically with genuine sincereity: Marcus loving owned, was a fantastic midfielder/journeyman driver, and deserved a place in F1. He was by no means a bad driver along the likes of Kartikeyans, Albers, and Ides of the past. He even took the fight to Leclerc on occasion.

F1's loss is IndyCar's gain and I'd wager wicka's life that he'll win the IndyCar championship in his debut year.

When did you turn into GP2ex?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
I'd wager wicka's life on a great number of things without thinking twice, OP.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

POCKET CHOMP posted:

Do it, pussy

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

POCKET CHOMP posted:

The man owns an nVidia Shield. His life is worthless.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

I absolutely do not and never have owned an Nvidia Shield, what the gently caress are you smoking

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
i got one of the original Shields, back when nobody was buying it and they were dumping stock by more or less throwing it in for free if you bought a graphics card. it was kinda cool.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

What is a Nvidia shield

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shield_Portable

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

The Kimoa Kid posted:

I absolutely do not and never have owned an Nvidia Shield, what the gently caress are you smoking

What the gently caress.... somebody in here owns an nVidia Shield and like most horrible things I just associated it with you.

My sincerest apologies for this slur upon on your good character. I hope your reputation in this thread will not suffer any long term consequences of my loose tongue.

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

Stroll together, win together
i did it, i actually ordered some poo poo from kimoa for my birthday

Frond
Mar 12, 2018

Wirth1000 posted:

I don't loving care what anyone says and I say this unironically with genuine sincereity: Marcus loving owned, was a fantastic midfielder/journeyman driver, and deserved a place in F1. He was by no means a bad driver along the likes of Kartikeyans, Albers, and Ides of the past. He even took the fight to Leclerc on occasion.

F1's loss is IndyCar's gain and I'd wager wicka's life that he'll win the IndyCar championship in his debut year.

He wasn’t a good driver, and the car flattered him.

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

If Lawrence Stroll cared about Motorsport or anything beyond his own ego then he wouldn't have shoved his poo poo rear end son into a car

Yea what a bad person he is for supporting his son's dream when he has the capability. It would be one thing if Lance had no business being anywhere near a race car, but this isn't the case and you know it.

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
Lance is pretty poor.

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

BubbaGrace posted:

Yea what a bad person he is for supporting his son's dream when he has the capability. It would be one thing if Lance had no business being anywhere near a race car, but this isn't the case and you know it.

He's trash op.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Pretty sure Big Law knows that Lance will never be WDC and just wants his kids to live their dreams.

BubbaGrace
Jul 14, 2006

Frond posted:

Lance is pretty poor.

He has more podiums than internet darling and noted fraud Nico Hulkenburg. Never forget that.

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Wirth1000 posted:

The man owns an nVidia Shield. His life is worthless.

Nvidia Shield = Awesome when you hook it up to stream tv channels from other countries!

Let me watch some of NBC's Daytona 24hr coverage the other day, plus the Royal Rumble etc.

Dubs
Mar 6, 2007

Stroll Own Zone.
Disregard Stroll outside zone.

Rhopunzel posted:

buy me a lemans hat but without the 60$ shipping

EDIT: i thought i was exaggerating but its really 63$ lol

Dubs fucked around with this message at 08:39 on Jan 31, 2019

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.

Rhopunzel posted:

quote:

Common early symptoms of dementia

Different types of dementia can affect people differently, and everyone will experience symptoms in their own way.

However, there are some common early symptoms that may appear some time before a diagnosis of dementia. These include:

memory loss
difficulty concentrating
finding it hard to carry out familiar daily tasks, such as getting confused over the correct change when shopping
struggling to follow a conversation or find the right word
being confused about time and place
mood changes
buying mclaren and/or kimoa merchandise

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

Just got naturalized as a citizen of the Imperial Kingdom of England Scotland Wales and a Few Hectares of Ireland. Looking forward to closing all borders for 20 generations à la Tokugawa Japan. Rule Britannia.

I wonder if these tools are DIN compliant.

Low Percent Lunge
Jan 29, 2007

Minto Took posted:

Pretty sure Big Law knows that Lance will never be WDC and just wants his kids to live his dreams through his kids.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Ericsson wasn't a bad driver, just a mediocre one taking up a seat. Whether Kimi is less of a waste of a seat than him in 2019 remains to be seen

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
motivated kimi is still one of the best, the thing is that he doesnt give a gently caress most of the time

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Today Ferrari fired up their 2019 engine for the first time at the presence of team principal Mattia Binotto in Maranello. Everything worked properly

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtTrnSZnF_F
#missionwinnow #forzaferrari

DoctorGonzo fucked around with this message at 18:55 on Jan 31, 2019

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I watched races in 2017 on my Steam Link by having it mirror my PC that was playing the Reddit stream from that one guy that got owned

Brainwrong
Mar 20, 2004

RIP Bobby K
Poland's Rose. Like a cabbage in the wind.

DoctorGonzo posted:

Everything worked properly

Thar's because it hasn't been driven yet

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

DoctorGonzo posted:

Today Ferrari fired up their 2019 engine for the first time at the presence of team principal Mattia Binotto in Maranello. Everything worked properly

Phwoar can wait til Big Shahhh gets his hands on it.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Gigi Galli posted:

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
I can definitely wait. But not too long.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Wow starting an engine is definitely a sign of winning

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

I just started a 50cc Honda cub so I’m definitely going to win motogp

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Gigi Galli posted:

Phwoar, same. Also can't wait until he gets his hands on the new Ferrari.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

Brainwrong posted:

Thar's because it hasn't been driven yet
Chassis are for people who can't build engines

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

I just started a 50cc Honda cub so I’m definitely going to win motogp

congratulations

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

DoctorGonzo posted:

My car last night in -20 F weather sounded better than that.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

DoctorGonzo posted:

congratulations

Thanks I like to stay humble

Frond
Mar 12, 2018

DoctorGonzo posted:

Hot drat.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

DoctorGonzo posted:

Can't wait for another epic season of Scud victories.

Rhopunzel
Jan 6, 2006

Stroll together, win together
remember that time mclaren proudly posted an engine firing up vid with honda and it sounded like someone was rattling bolts in a trash can

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

DoctorGonzo posted:

i didn't know ferrari switched to honda power

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

iospace posted:

My car last night in -20 F weather sounded better than that.

Wait you have a car? I thought you were a hippie who took public transit or cycled