Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/CBP/status/1091099820268359681?s=20

lmao that’s just one truck

rip in peace

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

euphronius posted:

it used to be a popular form of punishment that died out in the 1980s or so

it did not "die out" at all

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

2DCAT posted:

Sadly, mostly mtg:a because I hate myself and what I've become but we need to play some poo poo again soon

im really bad at card games. ive been playing deep rock galactic, crosscode, thinking of redoing either Celeste / The Messenger, and waiting on Anthem

mormonpartyboat posted:

one of these days i'll randomly join a deep rock galactic game

its fun

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

i wonder how many people were brutally murdered in retaliation for this getting caught

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib

A Handed Missus posted:

remember when they made tweets every now and then with @POTUS but now it's only retweets

they just gave up on trying to give a poo poo about the whole "one of these is the official thing and the other is just Trump doing Trump" thing I guess

I mean poo poo it's not like he plans his tweets in advance, no way to be sure the POTUS account haver is logged on when he decides he's gonna openly support a coup or w/e

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

take IT off

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/edsbs/status/1091107822614532097

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

eonwe posted:

im really bad at card games. ive been playing deep rock galactic, crosscode, thinking of redoing either Celeste / The Messenger, and waiting on Anthem

its fun

log back into planetside binch :eonwe:

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

juche avocado posted:

gotta respect the balls on this dude

you do not, under any circumstances, have to "respect the balls on this dude"

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib

hmm yes, and this tractor trailer... was it ... just in the middle of the desert, taking a right and/or left turn into the country? with some women?

or maybe it was like

on a road

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Xaris posted:

is it just me or is it weird that boombers talk about hitting kids/teenagers asses all the time

loving pedophiles

They beat their kids a lot IRL and when it doesn't work they blame liberal schools I was lucky enough to hear a long conversation about this today

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Gringostar posted:

i like how the ice picture they always use is some fat as gently caress pig

he's the most presentable cop they could find

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

https://youtu.be/kutubgNNrcs

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

yeah im sure theres not any other trucks like this that totally get through undetected lol

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Gringostar posted:

i like how the ice picture they always use is some fat as gently caress pig

Every ICE officer is either an older, younger or fatter version of Dean Norris

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

it did not "die out" at all

poo poo will get your kids taken away

maybe not in some benighted cesspits

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

eonwe posted:

i wonder how many people were brutally murdered in retaliation for this getting caught

the other 99 trucks got through so they're all fine

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
please pardon my messed up youtube link i've never posted on teh forum before

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Gringostar posted:

I miss planetside, I don't know if I'd ever play PS2 again tho. Maybe if there is ever a 3?

I was going through some bullshit at the time and really shouldn't have antagonized the GOKU guys, I also feel bad about that.

Wrenever
Jul 22, 2007

Cool, gently caress fentanyl.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

it’s nice the truck had those signs so they would know

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

The drug lords appreciate the congrats

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

whoa that's a lot of drugs to put in one truck

they must have been real sure they had the cbp guys paid off

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Gripweed posted:

yeah she's basically just lady Lou Dobbs at this point. broke-brained boomers tune in to get their daily fear-jolt

um excuse me, lou dobbs is an insane racist

versus Maddow who is a huge xenophobe

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Solarin posted:

the other 99 trucks got through so they're all fine

its like big box stores pricing shoplifting into their budget.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
im the guys with guns standing next to the drugs, making sure they dont escape

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Gringostar posted:

does planetside still exist

isnt it some battle royale game now or something

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Isn't it mostly whites aka chuds who od and suicide bc minorities are much more used to hell world

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Dope on the table

BUSH 2112
Sep 17, 2012

I lie awake, staring out at the bleakness of Megadon.

Xaris posted:

is it just me or is it weird that boombers talk about hitting kids/teenagers asses all the time

loving pedophiles

all boomers should be killed. i'm sure some of them are fine people; but just to be safe they should all be guillotined

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

planet side 1 was the poo poo

until those loving robots were added

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

shovelbum posted:

They beat their kids a lot IRL and when it doesn't work they blame liberal schools I was lucky enough to hear a long conversation about this today

it's the perfect thing for boomers - they get to act out on their pathological desire to inflict suffering on people and maintain control through violence, and when it doesn't work because it just straight up doesn't work, they get to use it as kindling for the fire of victimhood they constantly have burning within themselves

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

i mean planetside went to poo poo because the population died off, the bad expansion was a symptom

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

eonwe posted:

I miss planetside, I don't know if I'd ever play PS2 again tho. Maybe if there is ever a 3?

I was going through some bullshit at the time and really shouldn't have antagonized the GOKU guys, I also feel bad about that.

ps3 would be good, but only if they had someone to throw money at the dev team

soe and whoever the gently caress bought them out were really poo poo about not supporting the people doing ps2 which is probably why the net code for it was so unbelievably hosed

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

The Nastier Nate posted:

Every ICE officer is either an older, younger or fatter version of Dean Norris

lol yeah that was some good casting in breaking bad

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Not a Children posted:

lol the esteem of the position of the president of the united states has been thoroughly so rent asunder that every loving billionaire with too much free time is jockeying for it as a side hustle

Way to go America

I know, it owns.

Happy to see one of my big fears of Donald Trump running for president in the first place made manifest.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I miss planetside 2 sometimes but I'm content to let it sit where it does in my memories, because if I returned I would get mercilessly dunked on nonstop and wouldn't know anything that was going on

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

eonwe posted:

its fun

have you done hollow knight yet?? it fuckin pwns

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

wow did i really just say pwns in 2019 :cripes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

build the wall!!