Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
the only emptiness my soul has ever felt was in the shape of treump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Bearjew posted:

piss tarp

those are called "pants"

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
doland drump

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Ben Nerevarine posted:

My dating stories are mostly bumbling idiocy, like falling down every flight of stairs I encounter and every now and then there’s a vagina at the bottom

The last woman I dated for any length of time, I went over her house for our third date. I rang the doorbell and pressed it so hard that I broke it, like shattered it. She lived in like an art commune and from then on her hip artist friends were like “are you still dating that loving guy who hulked out on our doorbell?”

gently caress that owns

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
has anyone tried calling him drumph yet

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Baloogan posted:

doland drump

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Stefan Prodan posted:

Dromp

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

The *whu*phm*phn* sound of the president backing a bus over his son

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Stefan Prodan posted:

i mean this is still really fake looking, but I guess they will only get better from here

think about how real-looking something has to be to fool the average person

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

the last time i got tested for HIV it was negative :(

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

https://www.etsy.com/listing/537018608/dickle-rick-pickle-scientist-dildo

discoukulele
Jan 16, 2010

Yes Sir, I Can Boogie

hahaha what the gently caress

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

discoukulele posted:

hahaha what the gently caress

"Everything was innocent and no collusion but if there was any it was my son I knew nothing about it witch hunt."

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

kurto eichenwalderu

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

How can anyone have time to date when constantly recoiling in horror at the daily TRONP

Do both at the same time.

Which TRUMP thread posters do you ship?

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Stefan Prodan posted:

twoday sighed as he drew his quill

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Bilirubin posted:

Do both at the same time.

Which TRUMP thread posters do you ship?

this is ACTUALLY just a joke please post no OTPs ITT

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

loving hell pickles and cheese and a couple of crackers is a good as hell midnight snack

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

So satisfying

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Business Gorillas posted:

im assuming that due to it being an art commune, their doorbell was some sort of seashell glued to a canvas

it was, to my eyes, a normal doorbell, but when I bought and installed a replacement from Home Depot, she and her roommates judged me for my choice of replacement, another completely mundane doorbell. These same people were really proud of the wild mushrooms that they found and ate next to I-95

The best thing I can say about that situation is that the first time we had sex, Road House was on in the background

Doc Walrus
Jan 2, 2014

Cryin' Chris is a WASTE.
Nap Ghost
how has trump been president this long and something like klurfs going mainstream hasn't happened yet

are they saving that for the finale

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

twoday posted:

How many podcasts is c spam starting, geez

I want in on all of them

Twoday we love you come on the show

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

since we're all griping about online dating, the one thing that's absolutely grating to me is the complete lack of effort most people put into it. lots of profiles are just a list of grievances about people, a string of emojis, blank, or just a single line about how they don't do small talk.

the biggest thing i've learned doing it is that being able to have a deep conversation is a fuckin enigma to most people. now that i'm in a job that i love and am getting more involved in the leftist community in town, i'm completely uninterested in spending what little free time i have having the same drat conversation for the 40th time hoping to get a blowjob with less teeth than the last one :shrug:

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Lawman 0 posted:

loving hell pickles and cheese and a couple of crackers is a good as hell midnight snack

PICKLE RICK

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

shovelbum posted:

i want to be on all of the shows

Al !
Jan 5, 2019

by Hand Knit

shovelbum posted:

I was going to refute this but I heard some really bored people talk about beating their kids, how the liberal schools coach kids to get their parents arrested, and how the media is the greatest enemy to America just this afternoon so lmao

the most racist place ive ever been is nyc tbh

twoday
May 4, 2005

shovelbum posted:

:ok:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/ItsTheBrandi/status/1091204957381058560

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
A little tooth during the beej is just the universe letting you know how alive you are

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

shovelbum posted:

Ooh do you really have a show

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Business Gorillas posted:

since we're all griping about online dating, the one thing that's absolutely grating to me is the complete lack of effort most people put into it. lots of profiles are just a list of grievances about people, a string of emojis, blank, or just a single line about how they don't do small talk.

the biggest thing i've learned doing it is that being able to have a deep conversation is a fuckin enigma to most people. now that i'm in a job that i love and am getting more involved in the leftist community in town, i'm completely uninterested in spending what little free time i have having the same drat conversation for the 40th time hoping to get a blowjob with less teeth than the last one :shrug:

fewer

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

trumo p

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Ben Nerevarine posted:

My dating stories are mostly bumbling idiocy, like falling down every flight of stairs I encounter and every now and then there’s a vagina at the bottom

don't doxx my recurring dreams

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Salt Fish posted:

I feel like they're usually more subtle than this.

Don't you remember Bush II ordering Saddam not to burn the oil fields? It's just with twitter we can see their idiot posturing in real time, rather than waiting for press releases.

twoday
May 4, 2005

reignofevil posted:

A little tooth during the beej is just the universe letting you know how alive you are

Just one tooth?

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
age'll help with that. eventually

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Hey friends... bad news dombald turmp is president nothing you do will matter and you will die in climate collapse. tRUMP!!!!

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
also zyla absolutely do not take advice from any of us, on anything

ever

at all

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Inspector Hound posted:

No but if I did twoday would be on it for sure have u seen his art

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twoday
May 4, 2005

Inspector Hound posted:

I have personally recorded several hours of podcast but never released them

It's like having an awkwardly structured conversation with a friend except there are also lots of technical problems and random other poo poo you have to worry about