Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I miss when weird losers who couldn't get laid would just make cool art

Dante wrote the greatest piece of Italian Literature because a girl didn't notice him and his friends kicked him out of town

Or Henry Darger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Edit: ^ Great Minds ^

or that crazy pedophile janitor who wrote the longest novel in history about a war in space betweeen christian schoolgirls and space romans and then made a thousand paintings about it

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

the mean lunch lady posted:

What's the best place to file my taxes FOR FREE?

I used taxact in previous years, but abandoned them this year because they started charging to file returns that deducct student loan interest.
FreeTaxUSA, despite the name, processed my return and I just had the check deposited to my account today. I should note that other than the student loan interest and IRA stuff, I don't do anything outside of the W2, so my needs aren't super detailed.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Henry Darger owns and I want an unabridged copy of The Realms of the Unreal

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I miss when weird losers who couldn't get laid would just make cool art

Dante wrote the greatest piece of Italian Literature because a girl didn't notice him and his friends kicked him out of town

So what's your excuse?

*ZING!!*

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

So what's your excuse?

*ZING!!*

One day my posts will be in the Louvre

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
FreeTaxUSA is good, has never done me wrong.

Keep in mind I’m a poor so I don’t have anything weird to do taxes about, but the ROI in FreeTaxUSA is great for me. Super fast.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

My company just provides a person to do my taxes. Seems really easy, why doesnt everyone do that????

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

General Dog posted:

They probably would’ve ended up single in any generation, they’re just going to be angrier

What's wild is Elliott Rodger was an attractive man who couldnt get laid at UCSB. I went to UCSB. I got laid. It's not hard. They idolize a man who was worse at life than me. It's insane.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Incel has never actually been about physical attractiveness

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Ugly people have been getting laid for thousands of years, but incels have been brain poisoned to an incredible degree and hate literally everything, so they don't want to find someone to have sex with. They want to be miserable and talk other incels into being mass shooters

Nov 6, 2002

Are there really that many incels? Or are we falling for the 21st century version of a Satanic Panic?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Are there really that many incels? Or are we falling for the 21st century version of a Satanic Panic?

No one was actually killed by satanists

Nov 6, 2002

Mel Mudkiper posted:

No one was actually killed by satanists

Right, but as you said, there have always been weirdos who couldn't get laid. Are there really more now, or does it just seem so because they can complain loudly about it now and form their own subculture?

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
How many more murder sprees committed by Incels have to occur until Reddit finally bans them?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Right, but as you said, there have always been weirdos who couldn't get laid. Are there really more now, or does it just seem so because they can complain loudly about it now and form their own subculture?

It was a joke about how incels have killed people

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Going to the urinal for my first pee of the day fumbling for my dick and whoops my boxers are on backwards again

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

No, they're just another tiny curiosity we can gawk at and hand-wring over. The culture that has created them is the bigger problem.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Oh poo poo today's Stuff They Don't Want You to Know is "The Disturbing World of Incels"

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Who has that super bowl beer dip recipe?

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Going to the urinal for my first pee of the day fumbling for my dick and whoops my boxers are on backwards again

That seems like something you'd check.

Also, incels arent that huge of a community but gently caress if they haven't organized it well enough to hype each other up.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I'm glad I don't understand what's going on in many places on the internet

Nov 6, 2002

iwentdoodie posted:

Also, incels arent that huge of a community but gently caress if they haven't organized it well enough to hype each other up.

I seriously wonder if the majority of them aren't just people making up sad sack stories to make fun of the responses and Russian bots.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Barudak posted:

My company just provides a person to do my taxes. Seems really easy, why doesnt everyone do that????

$$$

I get mine done by somebody else but mine are weird compared to most.

iwentdoodie posted:

When I used to wear boxers if I was super sleepy that morning and in a rush sometimes I'd put them on backwards. Boxers can be pretty loose

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I could never do reverse boxers, my nuts are too large

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Its Rinaldo posted:

I get mine done by somebody else but mine are weird compared to most.

Where did you go for these? Ths is the first year that my wife and I have any taxes worth hiring someone to help with and I know she's going to want to start on them soon.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I could never do reverse boxers, my nuts are too large

If you put your boxers on backwards your nuts have more room because the backside of boxers is billowy to make room for the rear end

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
Boxer briefs are the pro undies, they're pretty hard to put on backwards. Inside out, sure.

C-Euro posted:

Where did you go for these? Ths is the first year that my wife and I have any taxes worth hiring someone to help with and I know she's going to want to start on them soon.

Same. But theres a CPA here in town that everyone loves, and she seems to get good results, so we're going to her. 85 bucks isnt bad just to see if we can get more.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I too enjoy boxer briefs because when I get dressed I can stand in front of the mirror and pretend I am in the ufc

Nov 6, 2002

I switched to boxer briefs years ago and never looked back. So nice not having to deal with boxers bunching up on you, especially if you are wearing tight pants.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I seriously wonder if the majority of them aren't just people making up sad sack stories to make fun of the responses and Russian bots.

I think the majority of "incels" are people who just picked up the memes and the language, but the actual incels are small scale dangerous like the yoga studio guy, bank guy, ucsb guy, Toronto van guy, etc etc

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Hey, you know how back windows on cars have those little metal wires that heat up and defrost?

Why dont front windshields have them

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

krang got unsuspended

https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/1091391489832300550

Nov 6, 2002

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Hey, you know how back windows on cars have those little metal wires that heat up and defrost?

Why dont front windshields have them

Visual obstruction. Most states don't even allow small cracks or chips in a windshield, so I doubt they'd ever permit wires.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Because they would impair vision and plus the hot air from the up front cabin vents does the job easily

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

what about a pizza place where you make your own pie!

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

sweet thursday posted:

Who has that super bowl beer dip recipe?

I made it a few years ago and did a quick search and this one is more or less the same:

https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/beer-dip/

Note: do not use non alcoholic beer, please no

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

C-Euro posted:

I got a recommendation from my lawyer on a accountant and that accountant took a look our stuff and said nope don't know what I'm doing here's contact for this accountant and she turned out to be really good so I've stayed with her since.

Not really helpful other than find somebody who likes their accountant and go with them or somebody that person would recommend if they don't have the skillset for your particular needs.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Ehud posted:

what about a pizza place where you make your own pie!

Ive seen like six of these places closed down but never a single one open. I think the bank just instsnt forecloses on you if this is your business idea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Barudak posted:

Ive seen like six of these places closed down but never a single one open. I think the bank just instsnt forecloses on you if this is your business idea

Unlike this Jabrony I appreciate the reference Ehud!