Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Going to the urinal for my first pee of the day fumbling for my dick and whoops my boxers are on backwards again

Pause for a moment and consider: what if your boxers are on right but you got wrestled so hard that your dick and head are on backwards?

Directed by M. Knight Shyamalan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Barudak posted:

Ive seen like six of these places closed down but never a single one open. I think the bank just instsnt forecloses on you if this is your business idea

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Unlike this Jabrony I appreciate the reference Ehud!

:same:

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
I'm gonna play kingdom hearts 3 today and I'm gonna enjoy it

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Ehud posted:

what about a pizza place where you make your own pie!

What, so you can put cucumbers on a pizza? Disgusting.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

a neat cape posted:

the guy at work who is a diehard fan and took 2 days off to play it was disappointed in it

hope you like it, ross

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Jan on Giant Bomb was into it. I liked Kotaku's approach of running an article explaining they're not reviewing it because KH fans will like it, non-KH fans won't, and anything they put out will get flooded with shitposts regardless of their take.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Ehud posted:

the guy at work who is a diehard fan and took 2 days off to play it was disappointed in it

hope you like it, ross

I think if you wait 14 years for a game and beat it in like a day then you never really get a chance to enjoy it and are left disappointed.

I am going to explore and take in everything

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
I’ve been bouncing around some ideas on how to prevent oil tankers from spilling their oil

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
When the gently caress will we get a new katamari game?

I'm still salty. That first game was...perfect.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

iwentdoodie posted:

There are three of them???

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

https://thetakeout.com/seinfeld-loop-costanzas-bar-sacramento-1832231522

iwentdoodie posted:

People really liked the second one, too. Since then they've gone downhill. The stretching and shrinking mechanic on the Vita one wasn't great.

SHOAH NUFF posted:

I’ve been bouncing around some ideas on how to prevent oil tankers from spilling their oil

I have a job I don't care about, but the building is only one story :(

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

iwentdoodie posted:

That first one got a remaster recently, it's not new but that game is still awesome.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Barudak posted:

There's a bunch though they all have like some compilation of levels from other games, so it's really confusing!

I would also appreciate a new one though. Whichever one had the King of All Cosmos build a Robot replica that goes haywire and starts asking for incredibly stupid things was fun, though the level where you roll up that robot king kinda sucked.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

a neat cape posted:

I think if you wait 14 years for a game and beat it in like a day then you never really get a chance to enjoy it and are left disappointed.

I am going to explore and take in everything

i'm glad you're going to be happy playing a game you like

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Barudak posted:

First was great, second was alright, third I honestly dont remember. But nothing matched how loving great the first was.

I didn't know it got remastered, I'm gonna have to go look for that.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Ehud posted:

what about a pizza place where you make your own pie!

Why would I want a pie from a pizza place?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Oh yeah, thanks whomever reminded me yesterday that Pillars of Eternity 2 released their turn based mode. I bought it last night and spent two hours in the character creator, so it's already my favorite RPG in awhile.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Kalli posted:

Oh yeah, thanks whomever reminded me yesterday that Pillars of Eternity 2 released their turn based mode. I bought it last night and spent two hours in the character creator, so it's already my favorite RPG in awhile.

Moon Godlike Cipher

You?

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

How long has Jose Canseco been crazy? This is new to me. Did steroids do this to his brain?

https://twitter.com/JoseCanseco/status/1090630252135497728

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I am currently competing with my brother and his friend to see who can get the furthest in Diablo 3 hardcore seasonal mode.

the amount of trash talk going on over a dead game is pretty hilarious

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

deedee megadoodoo posted:

How long has Jose Canseco been crazy? This is new to me. Did steroids do this to his brain?

https://twitter.com/JoseCanseco/status/1090630252135497728

He was pretty messed up in the head even when he was playing, but has basically been a walking disaster for a long, long time. Like he shot his finger off.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Moon Godlike Cipher

You?

Whatever the midget furry race is ancient druid.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

iwentdoodie posted:

First was great, second was alright, third I honestly dont remember. But nothing matched how loving great the first was.

I didn't know it got remastered, I'm gonna have to go look for that.

Its not really a remaster, its just a switch port

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Avenatti said that there are no charges being filed for the domestic violence bullshit and that he's coming for lil jakey wohl :laffo: that kid is like 20 and is going to gently caress up his whole life trying to own the libs

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Spoeank posted:

Avenatti said that there are no charges being filed for the domestic violence bullshit and that he's coming for lil jakey wohl :laffo: that kid is like 20 and is going to gently caress up his whole life trying to own the libs

I’m kinda shocked nothing came of him trying it on Mueller.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

I did goldpact paladin/arcane archer ranger in poe2. it's well balanced with auras, damage spells, heals, extra defenses and a pet.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

Spoeank posted:

Avenatti is slowly approaching my John McCain zone of "I don't want to hear about this guy unless he dies or does something with an actual tangible impact".

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

C-Euro posted:

Avenatti is slowly approaching my John McCain zone of "I don't want to hear about this guy unless he dies or does something with an actual tangible impact".

Yeah, the ideal situation is him and Jacob Wohl bothering each other for the rest of their lives outside the public eye and hopefully both dying.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

a neat cape posted:

Weird choice but as long as it makes you happy.

iwentdoodie posted:

We Love Katamari improved on perfection.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Track of the Minnesota timberwolves, april 15 through october 2018

https://www.thisiscolossal.com/2019/01/voyageurs-wolf-project/

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

That red one really does a good job not crossing the highway.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Similarly, white wolf dont give a gently caress about the rules of wolf or man

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Incel has never actually been about physical attractiveness

I think most people for whatever reason remember his manifesto thing being about sexually ATTRACTIVE people. At least I’ve had conversations where that was their take away.

They didn’t bother to realize that it’s an attack on the “mindset”

I don’t know much else bc frankly i struggle to read it. It’s literally a bunch of boys mad women don’t IMMEDIATELY recognize them like mommy does - she’s so stuck up!

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Like everything it comes down to money. I’d just do a larger scale rubber carbon fiber mix that most top end long distance cruisers have? They’re meant to allow flexibility but maintain rigidity and provide extra layer from damage occurring. My boat insurance is cheaper because these new tanks drastically reduce chances of vapor, of leaks, spills from wrecks etc. even if punctured through the carbon fiber and metal mix, it has to be sharp enough and singular enough to get through the rubber.

However... for a standard 110 gallon tank it’s around $500ish.

Same tank size but with the new tech? $1800. Maybe at scale you can reduce cost but these companies don’t give a gently caress. Imagine the cost to refit their current tankers?

Lol no chance

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Amy Pole Her posted:

Like everything it comes down to money. I’d just do a larger scale rubber carbon fiber mix that most top end long distance cruisers have? They’re meant to allow flexibility but maintain rigidity and provide extra layer from damage occurring. My boat insurance is cheaper because these new tanks drastically reduce chances of vapor, of leaks, spills from wrecks etc. even if punctured through the carbon fiber and metal mix, it has to be sharp enough and singular enough to get through the rubber.

Same tank size but with the new tech? $1800. Maybe at scale you can reduce cost but these companies don’t give a gently caress. Imagine the cost to refit their current tankers?

Lol no chance

Unlike this Jabrony I appreciated the reference Shoah.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

Amy Pole Her posted:

Lol no chance

drat that’s crazy, what if they just used a giant rubber bladder?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Oh god did my boat autism make me answer a joke reference sincerely

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Barudak posted:

Similarly, white wolf dont give a gently caress about the rules of wolf or man

Yeah that's really the only one that goes deep into another's territory. That entire map is like 22 mi x 27 mi, so those are like 5 mi diameter areas each of them have. Pretty impressive how well they stay in a relatively small space, although I suppose they mark the hell out of their territories.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

:same:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
Haven't received an actionable item at work since 9:45 today and haven't even sent an email since around 10:30. Why did I come in again?