Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Blowjob Overtime posted:

Yeah that's really the only one that goes deep into another's territory. That entire map is like 22 mi x 27 mi, so those are like 5 mi diameter areas each of them have. Pretty impressive how well they stay in a relatively small space, although I suppose they mark the hell out of their territories.

Those are each tracking packs, and the impressive part is the researchers wanted to study kills so they hiked to every single spot a pack spent more than 20 minutes at. 5000 miles of hiking in half a year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

Lol if you don't realize that the incel movement is just priming a group of hopeless dudes to be the suicide bombers for the American Taliban.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/virginianpilot/status/1091444446183477248

nobody is good

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Gonna be real fun seeing conservatives be happy over this when they would defend it to the death if it was one of their guys.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Northam was poo poo anyway, but that's hilarious that republicans probably spent how much money trying for that seat and nobody bothered to glance through his old yearbooks?

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Blowjob Overtime posted:

That red one really does a good job not crossing the highway.

I remember watching a lovely documentary about wolves in Yellowstone and one lone wolf managed to breed with a bunch of another packs lady wolves by being the only one willing to hang out near a road.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Its Rinaldo posted:

I remember watching a lovely documentary about wolves in Yellowstone and one lone wolf managed to breed with a bunch of another packs lady wolves by being the only one willing to hang out near a road.

Did he also buy them beer and give them rides in his sick car?

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Ehud posted:

I'm glad I don't understand what's going on in many places on the internet

Same

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I could never do reverse boxers, my nuts are too large

I'm sure your rear end is big enough to compensate

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Ehud posted:

I am currently competing with my brother and his friend to see who can get the furthest in Diablo 3 hardcore seasonal mode.

the amount of trash talk going on over a dead game is pretty hilarious

I want to know your mother's opinion of this game.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

deedee megadoodoo posted:

How long has Jose Canseco been crazy? This is new to me. Did steroids do this to his brain?

https://twitter.com/JoseCanseco/status/1090630252135497728

https://twitter.com/kristapley/status/1090802391346077696?s=19

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
All the anti-abortion billboards on I-75 in florida are gone.

Flyin Jim Elbows
Jul 10, 2008

College Slice
I baked brownies with Ferrero Roche candies from a BBC recipe and they look pretty dang tasty. I think I'm ready to move on to some intermediate baking stuff but there's a huge gap between what I've been doing and poo poo like roulade so it's pretty scary.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Flyin Jim Elbows posted:

I baked brownies with Ferrero Roche candies from a BBC recipe and they look pretty dang tasty. I think I'm ready to move on to some intermediate baking stuff but there's a huge gap between what I've been doing and poo poo like roulade so it's pretty scary.

Make croquembouche next.

Flyin Jim Elbows
Jul 10, 2008

College Slice

deedee megadoodoo posted:

Make croquembouche next.

That looks absolutely impossible

Edit: fuuuuuck they're stuck to the wax paper

Flyin Jim Elbows fucked around with this message at 00:48 on Feb 2, 2019

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/kfile/status/1091482101940174848?s=21

how does he not survive the weekend

pyromance
Sep 25, 2006
Here's a fun article.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/feb/01/sacramento-rally-fbi-kkk-domestic-terrorism-california

quote:

Federal authorities ran a surveillance operation on By Any Means Necessary (Bamn), spying on the leftist group’s movements in an inquiry that came after one of Bamn’s members was stabbed at the white supremacist rally, according to documents obtained by the Guardian. The FBI’s Bamn files reveal:

The FBI investigated Bamn for potential “conspiracy” against the “rights” of the “Ku Klux Klan” and white supremacists.
The FBI considered the KKK as victims and the leftist protesters as potential terror threats, and downplayed the threats of the Klan, writing: “The KKK consisted of members that some perceived to be supportive of a white supremacist agenda.”
The FBI’s monitoring included in-person surveillance, and the agency cited Bamn’s advocacy against “rape and sexual assault” and “police brutality” as evidence in the terrorism inquiry.

The incident was in 2016, so it's probably gotten worse since then. This is just the opener and it gets worse the more details you get about the story.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Lieutenant Governor of Virginia is alright so a resignation could be dope. Governor's can't serve consecutive terms in Virginia but I can't find out if that would apply to someone who took over midway through instead of being elected originally.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Yeah the Lt Gov Justin Fairfax is a much better politician and governor than Northam, who is a dope

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Yeah the Lt Gov Justin Fairfax is a much better politician and governor than Northam, who is a dope

Turns out his nickname in high school was coonman. It was found in a different yearbook.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

SHOAH NUFF posted:

https://twitter.com/pareene/status/1091487526064394240?s=21

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

https://twitter.com/williamjordann/status/1091488430050160641

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

^^ Who the gently caress are the 4% that like him?

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Turns out his nickname in high school was coonman. It was found in a different yearbook.

How the gently caress does anyone get the nickname coonman in life.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Kalli posted:

^^ Who the gently caress are the 4% that like him?

How the gently caress does anyone get the nickname coonman in life.

Was really into 80s Canadian cartoon show The Raccoons

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

no wait, this is hell

https://twitter.com/jack/status/1091496956700938240?s=21

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

cosmic gumbo
Mar 26, 2005

IMA
  1. GRIP
  2. N
  3. SIP

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Lieutenant Governor of Virginia is alright so a resignation could be dope. Governor's can't serve consecutive terms in Virginia but I can't find out if that would apply to someone who took over midway through instead of being elected originally.

https://twitter.com/MoElleithee/status/1091504301476904960

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

In case you were wondering: yes, someone at the Minnesota/Michigan college hockey game is wearing a Brady Patriots jersey.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/governorva/status/1091510484468146176?s=21

eep

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
As apologies go it isn't bad, though he spends more time puffing himself up than apologizing as is the wont of politicians caught doing bad things

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Intruder posted:

As apologies go it isn't bad, though he spends more time puffing himself up than apologizing as is the wont of politicians caught doing bad things

Yeah I thought the same reading it at least, I didn't watch that video. It's also not enough to save him and shouldn't be.

I don't think they're going to be able to force him out though, just put a lot of pressure on him to resign.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Beats his earlier apology

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIaj7FNHnjQ

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Same

I'm sure your rear end is big enough to compensate

Wow rude

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
I hate how I keep end up getting inner ear infections due to my drat sinuses always backing up, this one is real bad, my left ear just aches whether I'm doing anything or nothing; I just got took some antibiotics recently for sinus infections too so I don't know if its smart to go back to the well so quickly.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

achillesforever6 posted:

I hate how I keep end up getting inner ear infections due to my drat sinuses always backing up, this one is real bad, my left ear just aches whether I'm doing anything or nothing; I just got took some antibiotics recently for sinus infections too so I don't know if its smart to go back to the well so quickly.

I dont know how I haven't yet. Basically all my lower sinuses are impacted and need surgery, so they dont drain. So all that poo poo backs up into my eyes and ears.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Is this where we post peaceful kitty pics?

Edit: Whoops, this was meant for the cat thread. Stupid bookmarks. Oh well, I'm leaving it.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

wandler20 posted:

Is this where we post peaceful kitty pics?

Edit: Whoops, this was meant for the cat thread. Stupid bookmarks. Oh well, I'm leaving it.

ALL threads are where we post kitty picks.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Its Rinaldo posted:

I see so many deer eating grass alongside the highway, less than 10 feet from certain death, I'm amazed I don't see more bodies on the shoulder.

The worst is when they are in a wooded median, because that means they crossed blacktop once and have to cross it again. Stay on the grass Bambi.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

ALL threads are where we post kitty picks.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

Flyin Jim Elbows posted:

That looks absolutely impossible

Edit: fuuuuuck they're stuck to the wax paper

Choux pastry seems hard but it's not bad at all, then just build a stack of them.

https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/sweet-or-savory-pate-a-choux-recipe-1913361

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

achillesforever6 posted:

I am also prone to them-- a doctor some years back recommended just taking ibuprofen at the first sign of congestion for a couple days to relax the inflammation and help it drain better. I've reduced the number I get vastly by doing this.