Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Better
This poll is closed.
John Zandig 107 75.35%
DJ Hyde 35 24.65%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I'm both happy and bummed that I stopped watching that stream yesterday to do housework instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

PWG Two Hundred - March 1

Bandido vs. Jeff Cobb
LAX vs. Lucha Bros vs. Wentz/Xavier
Jonathan Gresham vs. David Starr
Darby Allin vs. Brody King
Aussie Open vs. Best Friends
Laredo Kid vs. Puma King
Trey Miguel vs. Jungle Boy vs. Jake Atlas

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
jon moxley is gonna end up making at least one czw appearance, so that's pretty sweet.

VV thatd be pretty sweet yeah

shiksa fucked around with this message at 20:47 on Jan 29, 2019

blast0rama
Aug 13, 2003

Tingly.

shiksa posted:

jon moxley is gonna end up making at least one czw appearance, so that's pretty sweet.

I'd think that in the current landscape, he'd be more likely to work GCW than CZW.

Mox vs. MDK All DAY.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
at the very least, he'll show up to lead the crowd in a post-show sing along of sweet caroline at spring break

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

sportsgenius86 posted:

PWG Two Hundred - March 1

Bandido vs. Jeff Cobb
LAX vs. Lucha Bros vs. Wentz/Xavier
Jonathan Gresham vs. David Starr
Darby Allin vs. Brody King
Aussie Open vs. Best Friends
Laredo Kid vs. Puma King
Trey Miguel vs. Jungle Boy vs. Jake Atlas

all this lineup does is make me think we're due for another DDT4

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

if you live in or close to austin, you're gonna want to make the next inspire show.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I only know about Eddie Kingston vs Ricky Starks, and SCU vs Steve'O Reno/Kobra Moon/Danny Ramons

not that that isn't already still a dang good lineup, just not sure if there's more than two matches known so far for the March card

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/BCWwrestling/status/1090141186390601729

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

sorry weed belt, satanist belt is now the best.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

shiksa posted:

sorry weed belt, satanist belt is now the best.

Didn't even last a full day of being the top belt in the world.

edit: looking at the tweet date, it actually managed to preempt the weed belt. Sorry weed belt fans.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

whew

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Jun Kasai gets a work visa but Yuji Nagata doesn't.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

coconono posted:

Jun Kasai gets a work visa but Yuji Nagata doesn't.

I am sure TSA agents get told they are a disgrace to their company and family and need to work harder every day

I doubt they get thrown off a scaffold into a barb wire circus net

just a thing to consider

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I'm just sayin the nice grandpa guy doesn't get to come to america but the weird scarred up dude that loves weed gets in. My country's immigration system is weird.

Actually I think its Jun had his paperwork ready for a while or he's coming in on a visitor's visa. Expect ace caller DJ Hyde to be on the case.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/luchablog/status/1091061496103268352

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Most Disgusting Promotional Tactic gonna be an easy vote this year

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

jesus WEP posted:

We have a whole year of Mexico trying to get the biggest horror buy from cinderblock man, don't fire your shot too early

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

jesus WEP posted:

Well yeah WWE is going back to Saudi Arabia.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

any goons headed to this show tonight? loving ridiculously stacked card

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Low Desert Punk posted:

any goons headed to this show tonight? loving ridiculously stacked card

it me

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

I joined the new sensation, the #RXT REVOLUTION~!

:chillout:

he knows...
Say hi to the elite for us

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

checksin posted:

Say hi to the elite for us

I will

Brian Pillman jr is very very nice btw, real cool dude

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

gently caress chris trew

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Breakdown of people booing vs cheering Delilah Doom is about 28-3

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

LobsterMobster posted:

Breakdown of people booing vs cheering Delilah Doom is about 28-3

will you stop??

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

i wonder if the bass from ESPACIO DISCOTHEQUE next door can be heard on the stream

Troxartas
Jan 13, 2007

The Old Warhorse
For people that don't know about Chris Trews:
https://www.vulture.com/2018/01/sex...s-in-doubt.html

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

the YET TAY

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

fenix killed a fan and himself

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

LobsterMobster posted:

i wonder if the bass from ESPACIO DISCOTHEQUE next door can be heard on the stream

lmao, wait is there a second room inside ESPACIO DISCOTHEQUE they're running? how the gently caress didn't this money mark shell out for the big room, missing out on the loving laser show

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

abraham linksys posted:

lmao, wait is there a second room inside ESPACIO DISCOTHEQUE they're running? how the gently caress didn't this money mark shell out for the big room, missing out on the loving laser show

I assume because when I was leaving, there were folks just rolling up to ~Space~ near midnight, so I think the club owner makes a good chunk of change just by having a club on weekend nights

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

LobsterMobster posted:

fenix killed a fan and himself

You're not kidding:
https://twitter.com/MrLARIATO/status/1091554283437416448

loving hell.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This seems like it's worth the $9 of Fite TV credit for the replay.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

MazelTovCocktail posted:

This seems like it's worth the $9 of Fite TV credit for the replay.

it was a real fun show. I've heard the commentary was pretty good too, so it's def worth :10bux:

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Low Desert Punk posted:

it was a real fun show. I've heard the commentary was pretty good too, so it's def worth :10bux:

Awesome!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

That guy seems like he really sucks at wrestling to do that

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Fenix rules and in his defense, he tried doing the dive the first time and the ref got in the way. So, he hit the ropes again and probably built up way too much speed.

But also, I feel like Fenix ends up in the crowd 60% of the time anyway.

I dipped out on the middle of the show but it was fun and worth $10. Janela on commentary was fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Oh ok. I believe you that he's good. but that gif looks like something nia jax would do and say it was very good to do on twitter, if she was able to run