Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Shifty Nipples posted:

He's from Long Beach, California.

huh, well the dude from new orleans is also a liar i guess haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booourns
Jan 20, 2004
Please send a report when you see me complain about other posters and threads outside of QCS

~thanks!

I wound up turning custom titles off a few years ago when people realized there was no oversight whatsoever and started abusing the way they work to give themselves double size avatars with so much text and gang tags that their one line post took up over half my screen

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

Booourns posted:

I wound up turning custom titles off a few years ago when people realized there was no oversight whatsoever and started abusing the way they work to give themselves double size avatars with so much text and gang tags that their one line post took up over half my screen

fyi booourns

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Booourns, here is ChickenOfTomorrow's avatar too just so you don't miss out on the whole forums posting experience.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
fyi if you see that as an av, don't believe it for a minute cause 9/10 times somebody got pissy at a post and paid the ten bucks to do it themselves

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Booourns posted:

cool story, op

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Ghostlight posted:

cool story, op

sick burn!!!!!!

Toys For Ass Bum
Feb 1, 2015

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
A redtext is just a sign you made someone :tenbux: worth of mad.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

VanSandman posted:

A redtext is just a sign you made someone :tenbux: worth of mad.

I keep expecting to get one from posting in Games but despite being dogpiled for my Breath of the Wild opinions I just couldn't make someone mad enough

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

I got my avatar and text in a wholesome way: I failed to watch 31 horror movies in the CineD Horror Thread Halloween challenge. I'll wear that shame til' October.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Untrustable posted:

I got my avatar and text in a wholesome way: I failed to watch 31 horror movies in the CineD Horror Thread Halloween challenge. I'll wear that shame til' October.

Awww, I thought you were just super camp.

I am always surprised I don't have red text, but I think I assume people are mad when they aren't A LOT.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

I am always surprised I don't have red text, but I think I assume people are mad when they aren't A LOT.

Maybe you just piss off the poor people?

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Well I frequent the horror thread in CineD. It's a campy place for campy people.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Untrustable posted:

Well I frequent the horror thread in CineD. It's a campy place for campy people.

We know what happens in camps in horror movies...

:murder:

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Untrustable posted:

Um actually your av+text are cool as heck. If that's supposed to be a mark of shame then IDGI.

I Said No
May 21, 2007

jesus dude ur gonna kill someone with that av
yeah my avatar used to flash and do rainbow colors around the border, no-one had a problem with it for years and i most likely just pissed someone off so bad recently they had to 10bux it away

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I Said No posted:

yeah my avatar used to flash and do rainbow colors around the border, no-one had a problem with it for years and i most likely just pissed someone off so bad recently they had to 10bux it away

My condolences.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Elephant Ambush posted:

Um actually your av+text are cool as heck. If that's supposed to be a mark of shame then IDGI.

The shame is the chance that you might be confused with someone else who has one

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
The trick to not having someone change your AV is to choose one for yourself so bad that no one can put anything there that would be a bigger shame than the current one.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Power of Pecota posted:

The shame is the chance that you might be confused with someone else who has one

Oh yeah haha there's more than one of you. Not sure if that's better or worse.

Right now there are way too many identical cat avatars in GBS.

I Said No
May 21, 2007

CaptainSarcastic posted:

My condolences.

i recall complimenting your fantastic taste in avatars before, that one always amused me

Ramaroot
Aug 24, 2008

I AM THE FIRE
get a private forum you AVsexuals
christ

pikachode
Jan 21, 2019

by R. Guyovich
fart

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Whatever happened to fascist pedophile Wickedhate?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

They were perma-banned for some secret crime that may or may not have been their inability to stop talking about anime boys

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

jobson groeth posted:

The trick to not having someone change your AV is to choose one for yourself so bad that no one can put anything there that would be a bigger shame than the current one.

My tact is to be such a useless white noise poster that nobody gives a gently caress about what I have to say anyway, certainly not enough to pay cash to red text me.

I Said No
May 21, 2007

Does anyone have that longish permaban reason for someone I don't recall where it was narrated like a story that ended up with someone flying out of their monitor with a sledgehammer and killing them at the end

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

Len posted:

Whatever happened to fascist pedophile Wickedhate?

She posted in one of the chat threads that she was taking a break from SA, and so Lowtax permabanned her because she was a nazi pedophile who hadn't been permabanned yet somehow. No one noticed she was gone for a few pages too.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Garrand posted:

My tact is to be such a useless white noise poster that nobody gives a gently caress about what I have to say anyway, certainly not enough to pay cash to red text me.

:hmmyes:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Tribladeofchaos posted:

She posted in one of the chat threads that she was taking a break from SA, and so Lowtax permabanned her because she was a nazi pedophile who hadn't been permabanned yet somehow. No one noticed she was gone for a few pages too.
I do not remember this poster existing at all

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

FactsAreUseless posted:

Feel like that was one of those "eventual 4chan user" weirdos that posted in ADTRW...

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

I remember WickedHate, but not that part of the story. gently caress.

Couldn't read the heroin thread, made me feel like puking. I assume goon dies at the end?

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.
Oh yea wasn't wickedhate the poster none of the mods wanted to ban because they were worried she'd kill herself?

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

FactsAreUseless posted:

I think I'll let her rap sheet speak for itself.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Garrand posted:

lol thank you to whoever rose to the challenge

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Couldn't read the heroin thread, made me feel like puking. I assume goon dies at the end?

Let's just say the OP of the opioids thread is permabanned for being dead, while said posts has "opioids are fine if you don't have an addictive personality".

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

fool_of_sound posted:

Let's just say the OP of the opioids thread is permabanned for being dead, while said posts has "opioids are fine if you don't have an addictive personality".

I've got some bad news about America.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Ghost Leviathan posted:

I've got some bad news about America.

If you invade Afghanistan to get a fix...

-Mexico is right there!

-We're on the outs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

fool_of_sound posted:

Well, gee, that's an oopsie-daisy.