Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

What We Do in the Shadows trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyZi3rJPENs

https://twitter.com/KateAurthur/status/1092488192031215616
Starting to think that FX's head actually doesn't care for TV very much

zoux fucked around with this message at 19:24 on Feb 4, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

Legion season 3 is coming out in June and it is the last season.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

GreenNight posted:

I wonder if anyone will watch it

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

I'm gonna watch the poo poo out of it.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I’ll watch it and hope the dreadful parts were leading somewhere

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.

asecondduck posted:

Rick Moranis is ok in my book

Where is he?

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Lycus posted:

Where is he?

Rick Moranis took time off to raise his kids after his wife died. He is a pure and beautiful Canadian soul.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

esperterra posted:

Rick Moranis took time off to raise his kids after his wife died. He is a pure and beautiful Canadian soul.

His kids have to be in their 30s by now.

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Only 3.6 Roentgoons per hour ... not great, not terrible.

...the meter only goes to 3.6...

Pork Pro

GreenNight posted:

His kids have to be in their 30s by now.

He famously retired from acting: he is the most Canadian Canadian.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

GreenNight posted:

Really hoping it won't be as much of a disappointment this time. Both S1 and S2 were very un-even, drifting between great and tiring pretty much episode to episode.

EDIT: For reference, here's a case of season 2 being great https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzD1Ko7fFeo.

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE

Lycus posted:

Where is he?

Last I saw he was in his yard fighting ants.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Looks like Y the Last Man is going to series for a 2020 debut.

Michael Green's involvement in anything will forever be an intriguing prospect for me because of Blade Runner 2049, but the most exciting part of this for me is the fact that after Trump got elected he decided to go back to the drawing board on his approach. So to me it feels like the ideal approach, ideal time, and ideal team.

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed

Here is a link for people outside of the US: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWUiU3t5udM

Why the heck do companies still geolock trailers?

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Btw, to anyone who appreciates Dan Stevens excellent work in Legion. Go watch The Guest, it's the best work he has ever done.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

MiddleOne posted:

Btw, to anyone who appreciates Dan Stevens excellent work in Legion. Go watch The Guest, it's the best work he has ever done.

Best work anyone has ever done.

"What if Captain America was a dick?"

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Rhyno posted:

Best work anyone has ever done.

:five:

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

MiddleOne posted:

The soundtrack is also incredible.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

It's just a stylistic masterpiece all around from start to finish.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Y: The Last Man has been ordered to series by FX and here's the first image.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Must be stinky.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Yorick walking down the street:

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Lycus posted:

Where is he?

Making novelty folk music.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
Rick Moranis owes us nothing after Strange Brew, Honey I Shrunk The Kids, and Ghostbusters. He is truly the only Good Rick.

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler
Rick Moranis came out of retirement last year to play Darth Helmet for about one minute in a dream sequence on The Goldbergs. That's dedication.

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro
:laffo: how the gently caress did I miss this last night and I guess Budlight is making more GoT content than HBO now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fhOItB0zUM

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Toxic Fart Syndrome posted:

:laffo: how the gently caress did I miss this last night and I guess Budlight is making more GoT content than HBO now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fhOItB0zUM

does this count as the cleganebowl y/n

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Pork Pro

esperterra posted:

does this count as the cleganebowl y/n

c

I lol'd irl when he popped the Bud Knight. :thumbsup:

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

zoux posted:

Y: The Last Man has been ordered to series by FX and here's the first image.

Prepare for the hate spiral.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.

ONE YEAR LATER posted:

Rick Moranis came out of retirement last year to play Darth Helmet for about one minute in a dream sequence on The Goldbergs. That's dedication.

All this drat time, I thought it was "Dark Helmet".

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler

Lycus posted:

All this drat time, I thought it was "Dark Helmet".

No, you're right, it's been like uh 15 years since I've seen Spaceballs.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
I just rewatched that scene from the movie recently and realized how great their Sigourney Weaver and Ian Holm lookalikes are.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

ONE YEAR LATER posted:

No, you're right, it's been like uh 15 years since I've seen Spaceballs.

You should fix this.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://www.instagram.com/p/BteW85nBUfu/

Sarah Paulson posted:

The story of Rosanna Arquette is a triumphant one- but it’s also disturbing. She was one of the first women to publicly speak out about Harvey Weinstein.

I was stirred by several of her recent interviews where she was quoted as saying she couldn't find work -or representation -this seems a direct consequence of her bravery.

I am producing a new Netflix show, RATCHED, with Ryan Murphy- and we decided this could not stand.

Her body of work -from Desperately Seeking Susan to Pulp Fiction and beyond, has always been deeply inspiring to both of us. So there will be a multi-episode arc for this extraordinary actress. Ratched starts shooting Wednesday and I say with great pride- welcome to our family, Rosanna. I am thrilled to be in a position, due to the empowerment of my friend and collaborator, Ryan Murphy, not to just act in a piece, but hire the talent showcased in it, as well.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Aw Kimmy Schmidt had a really great ending. That made me happy.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Kimmy becoming a successful fantasy writer is a pretty perfect trajectory that I never considered.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
It’s really fun to watch kimmy Schmidt while on your phone or tablet barely paying attention and just looking up occasionally and wondering why the gently caress is she dressed like Shaun White or why is she talking about buying a horse

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
This TV remake of Hannah on Amazon is pretty awesome.

Is it pilot season or something?

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

DO YOU HEAR THAT? THAT'S THE SOUND OF ME PATTING MYSELF ON THE BACK.

Rocksicles posted:

This TV remake of Hannah on Amazon is pretty awesome.

Is it pilot season or something?

It's just a promo they did for the superbowl. The full season comes out in March.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

bull3964 posted:

It's just a promo they did for the superbowl. The full season comes out in March.

God drat it.

Holy poo poo i just realised it's the Linden and Holder reunion.

Rocksicles fucked around with this message at 03:40 on Feb 5, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
Aw, despite a wobbly season and two wobbly half seasons Kimmy Schmidt really stuck the landing for the end

Calaveron fucked around with this message at 03:40 on Feb 5, 2019