Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pyroclastic
Jan 4, 2010

I just realized I haven't seen a Blindsprings update in ages, and learned that Kadi just started updating again a week ago after being on hiatus for like 9 months, and the RSS address had changed in the meantime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stab stabby
Mar 23, 2009
Sorry if this isn't appropriate to post here, but I'm selling off some of the comics I accumulated over the years:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3881168
- Signed Ava's Demon books 1&2 (i know, i know)
- New World anthology from Iron Circus
- Lucky Penny from Johnny Wander

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Mookie doesnt fail to always disappoint

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

RAR i am a guy who is STRONG AND HAS BEATEN EVERYBODY although youve never heard of me til now somehow, BUT I AM SO STRONG I BEAT YOU *smashes action figures together*

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

I wonder if Star Power's actual decent artist will ever be back.

pikachode
Jan 21, 2019

by R. Guyovich
yeehaw perky corpse buttcheeks, it's been so long

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Dawgstar posted:

Supposedly it's just for this storyline, but I will laugh hard if that's not true.

... And I'll probably follow it here if Mookie keeps doing the art. I am weak

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Rotten Red Rod posted:

Supposedly it's just for this storyline, but I will laugh hard if that's not true.

... And I'll probably follow it here if Mookie keeps doing the art. I am weak

I'm sure you've got better things to do with your time.
\
:backtowork:

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Phy posted:

I'm sure you've got better things to do with your time.
\
:backtowork:

nope

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
He finally figured out noses sort of?

Thats

Like an accomplishment

Though the dude is still stuck in Fantasy mode it seems, considering that's straight up an orc

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Whatever it is, it's totally heavy metal!!!!!!

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Because Mookie doesn't know how to draw anatomy (or at all, really) I did think at first that the person in the first panel was an effeminate man. It is almost interesting to read, though, it's like a time capsule into crappy webcomics of the past.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Dawgstar posted:

There hasn't been a good mock thread in years, let me have this.

Ashcans
Jan 2, 2006

Let's do the space-time warp again!

Dawgstar posted:

I am not sure, but it is really unkind that Mookie is continuing to credit him on this chapter, suggesting that he has anything to do with this wreckage.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

PMush Perfect posted:

There hasn't been a good mock thread in years, let me have this.

Oh, it can go like this in perpetuity for all I care, I just wondered if this wasn't Mookie treading water until he had to announce "creative differences" and will be carrying on all the art chores himself.

make mockery
Jan 31, 2019

im sure absolutely nothing is going to happen here that could be regretted

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Why does majima have hermit purple

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Oh hey, Dominic Deegan started up agai-

What do you mean that’s a different comic

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

what do you mean its been 6 years with no artistic progress?

make mockery
Jan 31, 2019

Grapplejack posted:

Why does majima have hermit purple

stole it

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012

Synthbuttrange posted:

what do you mean its been 6 years with no artistic progress?

Woah woah woah, we just covered this: it's been six years to kinda-sorta figure out how noses work.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
God, I really do hope the artist never comes back. They're free of this curse, and we're free to enjoy this curse.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Dawgstar posted:

This Mookie filler is supposed to last 24 pages, then the regular comic drawn by Garth "Eye Organ Fruit" Graham will resume.

Fruity20
Jul 28, 2018

Do you believe in magic, Tenno?

Cat Mattress posted:

This Mookie filler is supposed to last 24 pages, then the regular comic drawn by Garth "Eye Organ Fruit" Graham will resume.

seems alright by me.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Cat Mattress posted:

wait, is he literally calling this a filler arc

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

make mockery posted:

To be fair, Lucy deserves to get a good hyper punch in. They've spent like the last two irl years anxiously crying or being off-panel.

pikachode posted:

yeehaw perky corpse buttcheeks, it's been so long

About half the time I think Mookie just draw's people's backs when they're sprawled out because it's easier and he's lazy, so I'm not reading to deep into it.

Now when you get to poo poo like this:

Where her tits are straight up inflating as more blood dribbles down them... yeah

Remember that Mookie is $444 Patreon dollars away from making a Dominic Deegan sequel series.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

I sincerely hope he gets it

it would the most 2019 thing

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

She just yelled "MURDER." That was a thing I just read.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Dawgstar posted:

She just yelled "MURDER." That was a thing I just read.

we have such sights to show you

Elephant Parade
Jan 20, 2018

make mockery posted:

What webcomic is this? I swear this is the fourth or fifth time someone has posted the latest page without mentioning the name

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

"Go on until you're stopped."
Let me just point everybody to the Highly-Specific Webcomics Thread For Disliking Webcomics In—(points, causing his finger to disappear)—over there.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Elephant Parade posted:

What webcomic is this? I swear this is the fourth or fifth time someone has posted the latest page without mentioning the name

It's Never Satisfied

http://www.neversatisfiedcomic.com/comic/never-satisfied

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Rand Brittain posted:

Let me just point everybody to the Highly-Specific Webcomics Thread For Disliking Webcomics In—(points, causing his finger to disappear)—over there.

I'm sorry you can't understand that people here love Durminic Dorgin

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Rand Brittain posted:

Who dislikes Dominic Deegan?

I do believe we are enjoying it as it was rightfully intended

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Well, that relationship in Monster Pulse sure turned unhealthy fast. Not that Claire was all that great a person to begin with.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Tenebrais posted:

Well, that relationship in Monster Pulse sure turned unhealthy fast. Not that Claire was all that great a person to begin with.

Oh drat yeah. Someone in the comments section for that page put it best: for a girl with no spine, Claire sure has a lot of nerve. And between Abel and now Claire, Violet’s kind of had poo poo luck with relationships. Especially when Julie is just right there in front of her and she doesn’t even realize it.

At least West and Rafi are a stable loving supportive couple, though I’m sure Magnolia will find a way to destroy that too because she’s Magnolia “lol gently caress Your Happiness” Porter.

neogeo0823
Jul 4, 2007

NO THAT'S NOT ME!!

Came here to post about that. I kinda like to think that because Claire has no spine, she's not got the backbone to even hint that she's using Violet to sooth her mind and troubles. I wonder how long it'll last, and just how spectacularly it'll blow up.

make mockery
Jan 31, 2019
sometimes its what you cant do that fucks things up

anyway i linked it the first few times i posted about it so i figured it were fine to be lazy lmao

Nuns with Guns posted:

They've spent like the last two irl years anxiously crying or being off-panel.

hell same

Elephant Parade
Jan 20, 2018

Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Anyone got deets a John Allison's super secret project he stopped updating bobbins.horse for? I bet it's the Robert Cop movie.