Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

What does this even mean lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

In Training posted:

Nothing lol. What games would even support it other than Minecraft? It's just a backend thing that they're universally rolling out to other platforms, mostly smartphones. The news sites are just rolling with the Switch stuff cause it's an exciting headline.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Nobody show him this

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

American McGay posted:

Nothing lol. What games would even support it other than Minecraft? It's just a backend thing that they're universally rolling out to other platforms, mostly smartphones. The news sites are just rolling with the Switch stuff cause it's an exciting headline.

It would be funny if Xbox Live on Switch had voice chat.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

good to see that i can now browse the racist rant messages people leave for me on xbl or to buy halo while i'm sitting there on the bus playing as simon belmont in smash

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

American McGay posted:

drat dude the veneer cracks and we see that this mfer is EDUCATED about microsfots bullshit

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

HORMELCHILI posted:

drat dude the veneer cracks and we see that this mfer is EDUCATED about microsfots bullshit
???

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

HORMELCHILI posted:

complete shut down from the imp.zone senior regular drat

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Micro Scholar of the First Sin

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

In Training posted:

you can play fortnite with your gamertag instead of your friendcode

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Evil Eagle posted:

Micro Scholar of the First Sin

can't wait to play dark souls remastered on the switch and then hop on for some dark souls remastered on Xbox live on the switch

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
The Alliance is Growing....

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

The Alliance is Growing....

WINTER IS COMING

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

It means you get to build brown bricks in minecrap

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

mysterious loyall X posted:

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
its the most... fun you can have, while playing a switch

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Master Chief Joins The Battle!

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

SciFiDownBeat posted:

Master Chief Joins The Battle!

:pray:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Blinx the Time Cat plox.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
what is that. like, ps now?

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I neither know nor care

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Fairly epic that the switch, a console with no games, is teaming up with microsoft ti offer all 0 games on xbox onbthe switch

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fairly epic that the switch, a console with no games, is teaming up with microsoft ti offer all 0 games on xbox onbthe switch

It’s called the Nintendo Switch because when you see it you turn 360 degrees and Switch to the opposite direction

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

lmao

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

they updated the 3ds e-shop with the new nintendo selects. majored mask and star fox 64 are now 20 dollars

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

b_d posted:

they updated the 3ds e-shop with the new nintendo selects. majored mask and star fox 64 are now 20 dollars

wow updated MM is a steal for that

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

mm is still my favorite zelda

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

I bought it like 2 years ago but I heard they messed up the Zora swimming and the deku hopping and all the boss fights and some other stuff so I never played it

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

ROFL Octopus posted:

mm is still my favorite zelda

That's wierd

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Tender Bender posted:

I bought it like 2 years ago but I heard they messed up the Zora swimming and the deku hopping and all the boss fights and some other stuff so I never played it

sounds stupid. you should play it cause the really good tweaks outweigh those minor ones

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

spb posted:

That's wierd

it's a good game and there are ways it's unique. it's not my favorite but i get why it would be someboyd;s

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

spb posted:

That's wierd

It has the most feels

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Ristolaz posted:

It has the most feels

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MrklwGRXnI

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Ristolaz posted:

It has the most feels

wrong

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

Ristolaz posted:

It has the most feels

https://youtu.be/GyUcwsjyd8Q

It’s long, but shows how you’re wrong.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

the best Zelda games were made by Capcom

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

Tender Bender posted:

The boss fights are objectively worse but the other stuff is not a big deal or an improvement. The Zora swimming makes sense in the temple.

It’s a good remake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

the zora swimming is still in the game, it's just tied to magic and that electric shield now

the deku thing doesn't even matter and is barely noticeable

I liked the changes they made to the fish boss but don't like any of the others. Odolwa is a joke, you have to stop rolling in the Goht fight, and the twinmold fight takes forever

everything else is way better