Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Florida Hogg got into Harvard ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Dumb Lowtax posted:

https://twitter.com/drwendellcraig_/status/1092569076285599745?s=21

Fun fact: A friend of my wife worked in a hotel where Liam stayed. Liam called the front desk and straight up asked them for hookers. I don't think it worked.

was this before or after his wife died? my opinion on this phone call hinges entirely on your answer

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
I got a scholarship for being poor

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

mormonpartyboat posted:

what about moist and happy

the trumplings emerge from their vats with a simple smile on their face, but it is not until life giving coca-cola zero is administered that they gain sentience

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Dumb Lowtax posted:

Fun fact: A friend of my wife worked in a hotel where Liam stayed. Liam called the front desk and straight up asked them for hookers. I don't think it worked.

:thermidor:

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Asproigerosis posted:

these loving generic HR question gauntlets are god drat agonizing

fuuuck off with your super loving gross HOW MUCH DO YOU TAKE ON EXTRA WORK ARE NEVER LATE ALWAYS DEPENDABLE LOVE CORPORATE PERFORM MIRACLES FOR THE CUSTOMER

Lol. Loyalty to an employer disappeared in the 60s, around the same time employers realized they could have mass layoffs and reap the benefits of a huge rise in their stock price.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Nae! posted:

i used to get so bent out of shape about this stuff because i had a high SAT score and thought my REALLY BIG BRAIN meant i should get to go anywhere, but then i got old enough to realize that colleges want people who are gonna do poo poo with the degree to make them look impressive

idk why they thought my 8 hour molten core raids werent impressive though? smdh

did you ever think about attaching a bag of precious gems to your application?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Elephanthead posted:

Then how will I know which bottle of piss is genuine and which is a fraud?

the market will decide

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Kurtofan posted:

I got a scholarship for being poor

:luckyducky:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Nae! posted:

was this before or after his wife died? my opinion on this phone call hinges entirely on your answer

Wife says it was around 2011

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i would die for the following things in the following order: my employer, my family, my god

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

twoday posted:

When I was printing these I put them all over the room so that they would dry out. Imagine being in a room where no matter which direction you look, this is what you see. That is the hell I created for myself last night

lucky...

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

How's he supposed to turn on that monitor?

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
why is chud hogg so keen on getting into a liberal indoctrination camp where the SJWs will emasculate his T levels anyway

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

the good David Hogg is fighting the NRA, an organization known to be full of Russian spies. BUT MY 4.3 GPA :byodood::byodood::byodood::byodood::byodood::byodood::byodood::byodood::byodood::byodood::byodood::byodood::byodood::byodood::byodood:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

euphronius posted:

4.3 gpa lmao

wait

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Nae! posted:

Probably after. He was super devoted to her and stopping acting while she was sick. Now he's back making movies ordering hookers and looking for a race war. Whom amngs us

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

MY PERFECT ATTENDANCE AWARD :qq:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

loving lol what a dweeb

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Dumb Lowtax posted:

just went ahead and said that in an interview

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

would

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

cumshitter posted:

the trumplings emerge from their vats with a simple smile on their face, but it is not until life giving coca-cola zero is administered that they gain sentience

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEtE1pD7ilE

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

they give white people liek an extra .5 per class for whatever reason

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Reality Winter posted:

Probably after. He was super devoted to her and stopping acting while she was sick. Now he's back making movies ordering hookers and looking for a race war. Whom amngs us

in fairness it sounds like he wasn't looking that hard. I imagine it going basically like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYy77IGsBFc

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

meme idea:

the two red buttons guy and one button is "nipple" and the other button is "button" and he doesn't know which one to push

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)

Trump is NOT the trash man

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Nae! posted:

while she lay dying. he called from the hospital

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

same

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

euphronius posted:

they give white people liek an extra .5 per class for whatever reason

some high schools have GPA up to 6.0 now. Only available in the gifted classes of course, if you don't start off in the gifted track you won't be able to get above a 4.0

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

mormonpartyboat posted:

what about moist and happy

or sad and dry

would

and

would

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
Pro-tip:

If you are trying to convince others that you are an upstanding member of society, do not design the poster that conveys this information in a way that has the word “WANTED” in giant letters underneath a picture of your face

no pubes yet sorry
Sep 11, 2003

Ok, heres a weird one:

http://www.bhgroupllc.com/

https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/crime/article185832013.html

who knows wtf the origins of this article are but: https://www.opensecrets.org/news/2018/05/mystery-gift-to-trump-inauguration-from-conservative-activists/

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

big hongus
group llc

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

as I lay trumping

the trunp also rises

the great trumpy

american trumporal

breakfast of trumpions

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

the :guinness: emote but it’s trump eating a can of garbage

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Gripweed posted:

some high schools have GPA up to 6.0 now. Only available in the gifted classes of course, if you don't start off in the gifted track you won't be able to get above a 4.0

lmao 6.0

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

radical meme posted:

Lol. Loyalty to an employer disappeared in the 60s, around the same time employers realized they could have mass layoffs and reap the benefits of a huge rise in their stock price.

I don't even know what 'loyalty to your employer' means. Like, are you saying you won't run off with a bunch of proprietary files and burn the building on your way out? Or are you saying you'd turn down a competing job offer that was more lucrative because you just love your boss too much to quit?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

some mashup of :smugdon::guinness::nexus::tbear: